A message to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2016, 11:58 AM
RE: A message to atheists
(20-12-2016 11:47 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  You choose to live in your sins, you choose to breathe in your sins, and you choose to fucking bathe in your god damn sins.

I eat them. I am a sin eater. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-12-2016, 12:00 PM
(20-12-2016 11:58 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 11:47 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  You choose to live in your sins, you choose to breathe in your sins, and you choose to fucking bathe in your god damn sins.

I eat them. I am a sin eater. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-12-2016, 12:03 PM

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
20-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Gawdamit.
What do you call it when someone takes their pointer finger and rubbs it up and down their lips, to make that "crazy person" sound?

It's impossible to find that in a gif, unless you know the name of it. Dodgy

20-12-2016, 12:07 PM
Now let me explain why I posted that message. Just because something doesn't exist doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. So even though hell doesn't exist, that doesn't mean that it shouldn't matter and that doesn't mean that there is no need to warn people about it.
20-12-2016, 12:07 PM
(20-12-2016 11:47 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  You choose to live in your sins, you choose to breathe in your sins, and you choose to fucking bathe in your god damn sins. But let me tell you something: things sure won't look pretty when you are living, breathing, and bathing in a lake of fire!

(Note: I am not a theist. I am also an atheist. I do not believe in any afterlife, God, or supernatural).

Believe!!! Or else!!!

Classic, haha.
20-12-2016, 12:09 PM
(20-12-2016 12:07 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Now let me explain why I posted that message. Just because something doesn't exist doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. So even though hell doesn't exist, that doesn't mean that it shouldn't matter and that doesn't mean that there is no need to warn people about it.

That's an excellent point you make right there. Thumbsup

20-12-2016, 12:10 PM
(20-12-2016 12:07 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Now let me explain why I posted that message. Just because something doesn't exist doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. So even though hell doesn't exist, that doesn't mean that it shouldn't matter and that doesn't mean that there is no need to warn people about it.

You really need to take your meds.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post

Don't go outside. Sharknadoes are dangerous.
[+] 2 users Like xieulong's post
[Image: 8747731850_fb1c2007aa_z.jpg]
[+] 9 users Like jennybee's post