A message to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2016, 01:03 PM
RE: A message to atheists
(20-12-2016 12:58 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  I don't get it. Can you explain why it matters~? O.o

Whaaat ? This thread is not for you my young champion, forget you saw it. Big Grin Shocking
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
20-12-2016, 01:06 PM
(20-12-2016 12:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 12:05 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Gawdamit.
What do you call it when someone takes their pointer finger and rubbs it up and down their lips, to make that "crazy person" sound?

It's impossible to find that in a gif, unless you know the name of it. Dodgy

Your google fu is weak.

lip flap
face flap
wabba wabba
dweeberlips
bubba wubba
elderberry
boysenberry
mumble rumble
kazoo kiss
flubber de dub
bagel-facing
flubbering

Nuh uh! YOU fail! Angry

This

[Image: sddefault.jpg]

But instead of biting the finger, it's the finger moving up and down over the lips to cause the "flubbbering" or whatever the hell it's called. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
20-12-2016, 01:07 PM
(20-12-2016 01:03 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 12:58 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  I don't get it. Can you explain why it matters~? O.o

Whaaat ? This thread is not for you my young champion, forget you saw it. Big Grin Shocking

Eh? *covers eyes and walks off, bumping into a wall on the way*
[+] 4 users Like AnaBunny's post
20-12-2016, 01:11 PM
(20-12-2016 01:00 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

True story.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-12-2016, 01:12 PM
Let's see.Consider Now where's that recipe for cooking babies. Drooling

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
20-12-2016, 01:13 PM
Something that isn't real and can't ever possibly be real doesn't fucking matter. Even if lots and lots of people think it's real and like to threaten other people with it, it's just not important and it's not a good reason to change how you live and we don't "bathe in sin" and even if we did so do many Christians and apparently they're going to Heaven b/c they bent the knee so it's not a logical system to begin with.

Many people have faced terrible consequences when they refused to follow the orders of a tyrant. Yes they could have a good life or they may die or suffer terribly but isn't it worth it? I'd rather be free to make my own choices.

But seriously some fake things "matter" because they bring joy to people like the Harry Potter book series but no the concept of Hell doesn't matter, it just doesn't because there is no proof at all it's real.

You could make up another horrible place like being stuck in a movie theater that only plays Adam Sandler and Kevin James movies forever and you can't leave, you're just stuck there.

So this place doesn't exist (thankfully), I literally just made it up. You will go there after death unless you promise to always give money to me every month for the rest of your life and tell me the worst things you do on a regular basis. Just because it doesn't exist does that mean it it still matters and I should go around warning people about it? How does that make any sense?

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
20-12-2016, 01:15 PM
(20-12-2016 12:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: 6gdf09.jpg]

That pic iz bringing me closer to hell. Blush

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
20-12-2016, 02:04 PM
(20-12-2016 11:47 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  You choose to live in your sins, you choose to breathe in your sins, and you choose to fucking bathe in your god damn sins. But let me tell you something: things sure won't look pretty when you are living, breathing, and bathing in a lake of fire!

(Note: I am not a theist. I am also an atheist. I do not believe in any afterlife, God, or supernatural).

Now let me explain why I posted that message. Just because something doesn't exist doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. So even though hell doesn't exist, that doesn't mean that it shouldn't matter and that doesn't mean that there is no need to warn people about it.

[Image: latest?cb=20101012141749]

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
20-12-2016, 02:17 PM
(20-12-2016 01:03 PM)adey67 Wrote:  

[Image: b63ece67bfd4da2cd2c20fa48544e360850f87a1...aad995.jpg]

Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-12-2016, 02:28 PM
(20-12-2016 01:15 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 12:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: 6gdf09.jpg]

That pic iz bringing me closer to hell. Blush

I can feel rigor mortis setting in. Lovely lady. Heart

BoT, SMG- I believe that I will have a nice apartment in your putative hell. Even a Fireball has to sleep sometime.