A message to atheists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2016, 08:41 PM
RE: A message to atheists
Quote:Now let me explain why I posted that message. Just because something doesn't exist doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. So even though hell doesn't exist, that doesn't mean that it shouldn't matter and that doesn't mean that there is no need to warn people about it.

That could well be the most nonsensical thing anyone has said since Drumpf said he'd make 'murrica great again.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
20-12-2016, 08:59 PM
(20-12-2016 08:41 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
Quote:Now let me explain why I posted that message. Just because something doesn't exist doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. So even though hell doesn't exist, that doesn't mean that it shouldn't matter and that doesn't mean that there is no need to warn people about it.

That could well be the most nonsensical thing anyone has said since Drumpf said he'd make 'murrica great again.

Oh, please. Drumpf has said lots of things since then.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
20-12-2016, 11:53 PM
(20-12-2016 06:18 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 05:31 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  'Cause you are an idiot troll. Same reason as every other time you post.

Refer to my metaphor. You will gain further insight as to why I have posted this.

You're a super idiot? Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
21-12-2016, 12:52 AM
(20-12-2016 11:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 06:18 PM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  Refer to my metaphor. You will gain further insight as to why I have posted this.

You're a super idiot? Drinking Beverage

No, the silhouette of the square plane is, in a way, like a "burned" effect that is permanent and cannot be removed. Even if you delete the real square plane itself, the silhouette remains and there is no way to get rid of it (unless, of course, you are able to remove it in the computer software you have). But this metaphor would only apply to a computer software where that silhouette always remains by default and there is no way to remove it.
21-12-2016, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2016 12:02 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
(20-12-2016 11:47 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  You choose to live in your sins, you choose to breathe in your sins, and you choose to fucking bathe in your god damn sins. But let me tell you something: things sure won't look pretty when you are living, breathing, and bathing in a lake of fire!

(Note: I am not a theist. I am also an atheist. I do not believe in any afterlife, God, or supernatural).

Now let me explain why I posted that message. Just because something doesn't exist doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. So even though hell doesn't exist, that doesn't mean that it shouldn't matter and that doesn't mean that there is no need to warn people about it.

Let me get this straight......

You're telling me that I'm up to my neck in sin and am going to hell for it, but you don't believe in any of that, but that doesn't mean that it does not matter.

Oooookkkkaaaayyy...............

Let me save you some time.

I don't believe in sin or hell. I see no sound reason to do so. Therefore I don't consider it meaningful to worry about it anymore than its meaningful to warn you about the monster under your bed - who doesn't exist either - who might eat you at 2 O'Clock in the morning while you sleep.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 3 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
21-12-2016, 02:28 AM
(21-12-2016 12:52 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 11:53 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  You're a super idiot? Drinking Beverage

No, the silhouette of the square plane is, in a way, like a "burned" effect that is permanent and cannot be removed. Even if you delete the real square plane itself, the silhouette remains and there is no way to get rid of it (unless, of course, you are able to remove it in the computer software you have). But this metaphor would only apply to a computer software where that silhouette always remains by default and there is no way to remove it.

You're a very strange fella.
21-12-2016, 03:57 AM
(21-12-2016 02:28 AM)xieulong Wrote:  
(21-12-2016 12:52 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  No, the silhouette of the square plane is, in a way, like a "burned" effect that is permanent and cannot be removed. Even if you delete the real square plane itself, the silhouette remains and there is no way to get rid of it (unless, of course, you are able to remove it in the computer software you have). But this metaphor would only apply to a computer software where that silhouette always remains by default and there is no way to remove it.

You're a very strange fella.

I think there must be fumes in his moms basement affecting his brain.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
21-12-2016, 04:01 AM
(20-12-2016 11:47 AM)SuperMarioGamer Wrote:  You choose to live in your sins, you choose to breathe in your sins, and you choose to fucking bathe in your god damn sins. But let me tell you something: things sure won't look pretty when you are living, breathing, and bathing in a lake of fire!

(Note: I am not a theist. I am also an atheist. I do not believe in any afterlife, God, or supernatural).

Now let me explain why I posted that message. Just because something doesn't exist doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. So even though hell doesn't exist, that doesn't mean that it shouldn't matter and that doesn't mean that there is no need to warn people about it.

"Yeah I know right. And then that cowboy flew in on the dragon."

"No Harry Potter in sight!"

"Seriously? Right mate."

"Yeah I know."

"Mate they went all cheap this time."

"Sucks."

"Sucks."

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-12-2016, 07:10 AM
(21-12-2016 03:57 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I think there must be fumes in his moms basement affecting his brain.

Yeah... from gobs of drying ejaculate. Dodgy

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
21-12-2016, 07:33 AM
My message to all atheists

"Have a great new year & don't get too sloshed that you don't remember the good times."

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post