A mockery called "free speech"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2018, 12:17 PM
RE: A mockery called "free speech"
(12-07-2018 10:10 AM)julep Wrote:  
(12-07-2018 06:17 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Unfortunately some people skipped the definition of nuance in the dictionary......

nu·ance
ˈn(y)o͞oˌäns/Submit
noun
a subtle difference in or shade of meaning, expression, or sound.

I wish more people would try and open a damn book these days.....

Like this one?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5UfvqG36TlEtJxUAGc7I...EfAayP-MgQ]

Big Grin
Any book would suffice*. Not insignificant part of Poland populace does not read at all.

*With exception of "Mein Kampf", "Bible" or other such tripe.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
12-07-2018, 01:31 PM
(12-07-2018 12:17 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(12-07-2018 10:10 AM)julep Wrote:  Like this one?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5UfvqG36TlEtJxUAGc7I...EfAayP-MgQ]

Big Grin
Any book would suffice*. Not insignificant part of Poland populace does not read at all.

*With exception of "Mein Kampf", "Bible" or other such tripe.

The book I referenced would probably not appeal, then...its pages, though colorful, are blank, and its purpose is to evangelize to small children. https://www.letthelittlechildrencome.com...the-gospel

I remember making them as Sunday School projects when I was 4-5.

fudge is the only divinity that matters
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
13-07-2018, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 13-07-2018 08:24 AM by JesseB.)
(12-07-2018 09:54 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(12-07-2018 06:17 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Unfortunately some people skipped the definition of nuance in the dictionary......

nu·ance
ˈn(y)o͞oˌäns/Submit
noun
a subtle difference in or shade of meaning, expression, or sound.

I wish more people would try and open a damn book these days.....
Would you like to make an argument or a point or was that supposed to be it? What exactly did I say that you object to?

Huh? I was agreeing with you WD.....

Sorry if that was unclear.

Edit^ wait, come on man you should know me better than that. I'm not gonna insult you or anyone else without first shredding your argument! Give me a bit more credit than that! Tongue

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
13-07-2018, 10:30 PM
(13-07-2018 08:07 AM)JesseB Wrote:  
(12-07-2018 09:54 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Would you like to make an argument or a point or was that supposed to be it? What exactly did I say that you object to?

Huh? I was agreeing with you WD.....

Sorry if that was unclear.

Edit^ wait, come on man you should know me better than that. I'm not gonna insult you or anyone else without first shredding your argument! Give me a bit more credit than that! Tongue
It's funny cause I'm looking back at it and I have ZERO fucking idea how I didn't notice that. It legit flew right over my head haha. Let it stand as a monument to my godsdamn stupidity ahaha

I r the stupid.

Kneel mortal before Whiskey I, Lord of Dalmore, Duke of Jameson, Defender of the Sloshed, and God-Emperor of Holy Terra.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post