A modest proposal for gun control

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: A modest proposal for gun control
(22-12-2012 11:22 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  My modest proposal:
  • Concealed weaponry is forbidden. Only open carry?
  • Weapons on federal property are forbidden. Gun free zone!
  • Gun shows are forbidden
  • The unlicensed, unauthorized, and/or online sale of ammunition is forbidden. Saving money and owning guns dont mix
  • Depending on the type, size, and variant of the firearm, a reasonable limit on ammunition is required.
  • Once ammunition is discharged, spent casings must be returned to the the manufacturer. Refer to #4
  • When a firearm is used, the citizen is required to file a report and to attend a firearm safety seminar. So they get a seminar,after shooting?
  • An annual week-long firearm safety class is required. Who pays their bills during this time?
  • A single weapon may only be registered to a single family.
  • The weapon may not be more than a 5mm handgun. You have no clue about terminal ballistics do you?
  • The weapon's magazine size may not contain more than 17 rounds.
  • The federal police will monitor ammunition purchases (quantity and caliber will be logged), much like they monitor fertilizer purchases. Again#4
  • The weapon may not be semi or fully automatic. A single shot,5mm pistol?
  • The weapon may not be a shotgun or rifle. Laughat
  • The firearm must be registered by the local, state, and federal police. Laughat
  • You may not have a history of mental illness. Laughat
  • You must have a filed psychiatric evaluation before legal possession of a firearm. Laughat
  • The firearm must be locked inside a bullet-proof case. LOL incase it tries to shoot it's way out?
  • The police must check annually for the possession of the firearm.
  • Justification is required for the possession of a firearm. Check in the box
  • Weapons tax, ammunition tax, and discharge tax are mandatory, no exceptions based on income or economic class. #4
  • Personal transfer of firearms is forbidden.
  • Weapons may not be inherited via legal will. Upon the owners death, the firearm will be confiscated by state police.
  • If the weapon is found in the possession of another individual, with unlawful transfer, both the owner and perpetrator will be sentenced for an appropriate time in federal prison.
  • Hunting rifles must be rented at a designated hunting area, both the spent casings and the weapon are to be returned (issued casings will be counted). ="You've never driven a car before bc you dont need one.Now that you're at the race track,here's 500hp,have fun."
  • An annual psychiatric evaluation must be submitted.
Hopefully what ever country you live in hasnt banned dictionaries, you should revisit "modest".

Please, unless you have some type of practical experience with firearms, save your ignorant opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2012, 04:38 AM
(23-12-2012 12:15 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  
(22-12-2012 11:22 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  My modest proposal:
  • Concealed weaponry is forbidden. Only open carry?
  • Weapons on federal property are forbidden. Gun free zone!
  • Gun shows are forbidden
  • The unlicensed, unauthorized, and/or online sale of ammunition is forbidden. Saving money and owning guns dont mix
  • Depending on the type, size, and variant of the firearm, a reasonable limit on ammunition is required.
  • Once ammunition is discharged, spent casings must be returned to the the manufacturer. Refer to #4
  • When a firearm is used, the citizen is required to file a report and to attend a firearm safety seminar. So they get a seminar,after shooting?
  • An annual week-long firearm safety class is required. Who pays their bills during this time?
  • A single weapon may only be registered to a single family.
  • The weapon may not be more than a 5mm handgun. You have no clue about terminal ballistics do you?
  • The weapon's magazine size may not contain more than 17 rounds.
  • The federal police will monitor ammunition purchases (quantity and caliber will be logged), much like they monitor fertilizer purchases. Again#4
  • The weapon may not be semi or fully automatic. A single shot,5mm pistol?
  • The weapon may not be a shotgun or rifle. Laughat
  • The firearm must be registered by the local, state, and federal police. Laughat
  • You may not have a history of mental illness. Laughat
  • You must have a filed psychiatric evaluation before legal possession of a firearm. Laughat
  • The firearm must be locked inside a bullet-proof case. LOL incase it tries to shoot it's way out?
  • The police must check annually for the possession of the firearm.
  • Justification is required for the possession of a firearm. Check in the box
  • Weapons tax, ammunition tax, and discharge tax are mandatory, no exceptions based on income or economic class. #4
  • Personal transfer of firearms is forbidden.
  • Weapons may not be inherited via legal will. Upon the owners death, the firearm will be confiscated by state police.
  • If the weapon is found in the possession of another individual, with unlawful transfer, both the owner and perpetrator will be sentenced for an appropriate time in federal prison.
  • Hunting rifles must be rented at a designated hunting area, both the spent casings and the weapon are to be returned (issued casings will be counted). ="You've never driven a car before bc you dont need one.Now that you're at the race track,here's 500hp,have fun."
  • An annual psychiatric evaluation must be submitted.
Hopefully what ever country you live in hasnt banned dictionaries, you should revisit "modest".

Please, unless you have some type of practical experience with firearms, save your ignorant opinion.
So I see you have no constructive criticism, valid remarks, or anything that carries any weight? You have not had anything remotely useful to bring to the table, so fuck off you useless piece of river scum.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
23-12-2012, 04:41 AM
(22-12-2012 08:52 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  [Image: 12043_142527062565456_1265875121_n.jpg]

As if a burglar/murderer is going to be deterred by a prison sentence. Gun rights gives a level playing field for good men. If a burglar is going to have a gun, I want one too.
Anyone who argues that drugs should be legalized because of that point is deluded. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
23-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Logico. That's bullshit. Your chief problem is you view anyone with a gun as a psychopath and somehow think that magically ends if they join the police or military and start carrying a weapon for duty.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
23-12-2012, 02:36 PM
(23-12-2012 12:02 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Logico. That's bullshit. Your chief problem is you view anyone with a gun as a psychopath and somehow think that magically ends if they join the police or military and start carrying a weapon for duty.
Nice strawman. Listen, I have some advice for you. Fuck. Off.

It seems those who are defending the right to bear arms are too emotionally involved. I have not made any such generalization about the common owners of a firearm, nor have I said we should ban all firearms. Perhaps the dumbasses arguing against me, excluding Chas, should read my posts and think before making their inanity known.

23-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Re: RE: A modest proposal for gun control
(23-12-2012 04:38 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  So I see you have no constructive criticism, valid remarks, or anything that carries any weight? You have not had anything remotely useful to bring to the table, so fuck off you useless piece of river scum.

You're the one telling us that a 5mm, single shot pistol should be the only legal firearm for self defense. With that kind of derp going on, I have no expectation to treat your bullshit rambling as valid.

Go study human anatomy and how the people react under body alarm responses, external/terminal ballistics, and what it takes to rapidly incapacitate a threat, then go receive some traditional firearms training supplemented by FOF simround training, become as proficient as possible at both, THEN come back and tell us how your think a single shot,5mm cal. pistol is a good choice for defending your life.

Or you could just keep telling us how you know best because of ???, with sweet ideas like renting hunting rifles and bulletproof lock boxes.
23-12-2012, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2012 03:24 PM by Logica Humano.)
(23-12-2012 02:53 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 04:38 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  So I see you have no constructive criticism, valid remarks, or anything that carries any weight? You have not had anything remotely useful to bring to the table, so fuck off you useless piece of river scum.

You're the one telling us that a 5mm, single shot pistol should be the only legal firearm for self defense. With that kind of derp going on, I have no expectation to treat your bullshit rambling as valid.

Go study human anatomy and how the people react under body alarm responses, external/terminal ballistics, and what it takes to rapidly incapacitate a threat, then go receive some traditional firearms training supplemented by FOF simround training, become as proficient as possible at both, THEN come back and tell us how your think a single shot,5mm cal. pistol is a good choice for defending your life.

Or you could just keep telling us how you know best because of ???, with sweet ideas like renting hunting rifles and bulletproof lock boxes.
Have I said I know best? I never said I am closed to compromises, I have only said I will not tolerate pointless, generic arguments from obtuse morons. Enlighten me, if you are so well-educated, what is the best firearm for self defense and how is a 5mm not efficient? In addition, please, tell me how my "rambling" is invalid. So far, the only valid, petty quibble you have is my choice of available firearms.

23-12-2012, 04:07 PM
(23-12-2012 02:56 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Have I said I know best? I never said I am closed to compromises. Enlighten me, if you are so well-educated, what is the best firearm for self defense and how is a 5mm not efficient? In addition, please, tell me how my "rambling" is invalid. So far, the only valid, petty quibble you have is my choice of available firearms.
I'm really not going to take the time to dismantle that "modest" wall of text you had. The vary fact you think a 5mm SINGLE SHOT(as in bolt action or break type action?) is a petty quibble shows your ignorance.
23-12-2012, 04:37 PM
(23-12-2012 02:36 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 12:02 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Logico. That's bullshit. Your chief problem is you view anyone with a gun as a psychopath and somehow think that magically ends if they join the police or military and start carrying a weapon for duty.
Nice strawman. Listen, I have some advice for you. Fuck. Off.

It seems those who are defending the right to bear arms are too emotionally involved. I have not made any such generalization about the common owners of a firearm, nor have I said we should ban all firearms. Perhaps the dumbasses arguing against me, excluding Chas, should read my posts and think before making their inanity known.

I stand by it for pussies like you who show up and trash my threads. You don't like the subject, don't write on it.

Regards

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
23-12-2012, 04:53 PM
(23-12-2012 04:07 PM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 02:56 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Have I said I know best? I never said I am closed to compromises. Enlighten me, if you are so well-educated, what is the best firearm for self defense and how is a 5mm not efficient? In addition, please, tell me how my "rambling" is invalid. So far, the only valid, petty quibble you have is my choice of available firearms.
I'm really not going to take the time to dismantle that "modest" wall of text you had. The vary fact you think a 5mm SINGLE SHOT(as in bolt action or break type action?) is a petty quibble shows your ignorance.
The very fact that you refuse to engage in a civil debate shows your lack rationality.

(23-12-2012 04:37 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(23-12-2012 02:36 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Nice strawman. Listen, I have some advice for you. Fuck. Off.

I stand by it for pussies like you who show up and trash my threads. You don't like the subject, don't write on it.

Regards
I don't mind the subject. I can't stand the buffoons who are currently debating with me.

You two have fun with your bullying methodology. I can tell it would get you far in a rational debate. Drinking Beverage