A new case against gay marriage.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2013, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:52 AM by Doctor X.)
RE: A new case against gay marriage.

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Mmm, disgusting. I've met a few non-religious folks who have this mind view...not many, luckily.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
30-03-2013, 10:27 PM
"Homosexual relationships do nothing to serve the state interest of propagating society, so there is no reason for the state to grant them the costly benefits of marriage, unless they serve some other state interest. The burden of proof, therefore, is on the advocates of gay marriage to show what state interest these marriages serve. Thus far, this burden has not been met."

And how is this argument substantively different from the PRC's interest of population control via it's one-child policy? Fuckers a goddam commie (no offense to SteepMountainsFarRivers intended) and is too fucking ignorant to even realize it.

And the "costly benefits of marriage" to society is bullshit too. I know several long-term heterosexual couples who refuse to get married 'cause they'd pay a fucking marriage penalty tax and be subject to the Alternative Minimum Tax by being married instead of filing singly.

Fucking poorly reasoned bullshit is what Girly reads there.

This is not my signature.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Most, if not all, arguments against homosexual marriage (or homosexuality in general really, not that it would matter considering you can lead a gay man to pussy but you can't make him stick his dick in it) are poorly reasoned bullshit.

As others have pointed out, they're all just rehashes of anti-black integration into society arguments or whatever.

___ can't integrate into society and have the same rights as everyone else because it's harmful to the children.
___ can't have the same rights as everyone else because it's not fair on everyone else.
___ can't have the same rights as everyone else because the bible says so.
___ can't have the same rights as everyone else because if I give it to them I wont be reelected.
etc.. etc..

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-03-2013, 11:39 PM
(30-03-2013 11:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Most, if not all, arguments against homosexual marriage (or homosexuality in general really, not that it would matter considering you can lead a gay man to pussy but you can't make him stick his dick in it) are poorly reasoned bullshit.

As others have pointed out, they're all just rehashes of anti-black integration into society arguments or whatever.

___ can't integrate into society and have the same rights as everyone else because it's harmful to the children.
___ can't have the same rights as everyone else because it's not fair on everyone else.
___ can't have the same rights as everyone else because the bible says so.
___ can't have the same rights as everyone else because if I give it to them I wont be reelected.
etc.. etc..

Most? Stick with all brother.... there's no reason to compromise truth and liberty.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user