A new fan in MN

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2015, 08:45 AM
A new fan in MN
I've just recently discovered Seth Andrews and his show on YouTube and enjoy it immensely. Now I'm looking to discuss these issues without dealing so much with trolls as on FB.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like MNTysonFan's post
19-08-2015, 09:22 AM
RE: A new fan in MN
(19-08-2015 08:45 AM)MNTysonFan Wrote:  I've just recently discovered Seth Andrews and his show on YouTube and enjoy it immensely. Now I'm looking to discuss these issues without dealing so much with trolls as on FB.

Welcome! I hope you find interesting conversations here that challenge you to think, learn and grow.
19-08-2015, 09:27 AM
Welcome aboard! Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
19-08-2015, 09:28 AM
Welcome!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-08-2015, 09:40 AM
(19-08-2015 08:45 AM)MNTysonFan Wrote:  I've just recently discovered Seth Andrews and his show on YouTube and enjoy it immensely. Now I'm looking to discuss these issues without dealing so much with trolls as on FB.

We have trolls here, but they are easily put on ignore.

Welcome to the forums!

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
19-08-2015, 09:45 AM
(19-08-2015 09:40 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

We have trolls here, but they are easily put on ignore.

Welcome to the forums!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-08-2015, 10:38 AM
My cousins live up there. It's so green up there now. Not so much in January.
Weeping

Do you know Ole and Lena ? Tongue
Everyone up there talks about them.

Welcome.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
19-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Thanks, all, for the warm welcome! Ole and Lena live up North, doncha know. They got a place up on Mille Lacs.
[+] 2 users Like MNTysonFan's post
19-08-2015, 11:13 AM
Is your name a reference to Neil Tyson? I so have a man-crush on that guy.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
19-08-2015, 11:14 AM

Welcome!

I highly recommend the plethora of resources available within the forum, and if you have a question, ask. Search function is your friend, and ours incidentally, but if you don't see a relative thread already, start one. Also feel free to PM me if you have a question, I have been playing in the pool for a bit so to speak.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post