A "peeper" just up the road from me...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2013, 04:27 PM
A "peeper" just up the road from me...
Screaming and topless, a woman chased a man through a Lenexa department store Monday after she caught him attempting to photograph her inside a dressing room.

It says the assailant is 35...? He looks like a teenager... Dodgy a very happy teenager.

I have to wonder what people in the store were thinking as they watched this transpire. Shocking

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2013, 05:03 PM
RE: A "peeper" just up the road from me...
(04-12-2013 04:27 PM)kim Wrote:  Screaming and topless, a woman chased a man through a Lenexa department store Monday after she caught him attempting to photograph her inside a dressing room.

It says the assailant is 35...? He looks like a teenager... Dodgy a very happy teenager.

I have to wonder what people in the store were thinking as they watched this transpire. Shocking

When I lived in California, we had a guy in the library who would sneak under tables and paint women's toenails without them noticing.

He got caught eventually.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-12-2013, 05:20 PM
(04-12-2013 05:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 04:27 PM)kim Wrote:  Screaming and topless, a woman chased a man through a Lenexa department store Monday after she caught him attempting to photograph her inside a dressing room.

I have to wonder what people in the store were thinking as they watched this transpire. Shocking:

When I lived in California, we had a guy in the library who would sneak under tables and paint women's toenails without them noticing.

That's about as creepy as they come. Dodgy

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
[+] 1 user Likes Ohio Sky's post
04-12-2013, 05:27 PM
(04-12-2013 05:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  When I lived in California, we had a guy in the library who would sneak under tables and paint women's toenails without them noticing.

I don't know...although creepy, that sounds more like performance art gone awry. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-12-2013, 05:34 PM
(04-12-2013 05:27 PM)kim Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 05:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  When I lived in California, we had a guy in the library who would sneak under tables and paint women's toenails without them noticing.

I don't know...although creepy, that sounds more like performance art gone awry. Wink

Apparently he had a toe fetish and he could do things to the toe nails because the women had no feeling there. He would have to be good at painting them though, one bad move and she'd feel it.

The things people come up with... Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-12-2013, 06:41 PM
(04-12-2013 05:34 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(04-12-2013 05:27 PM)kim Wrote:  I don't know...although creepy, that sounds more like performance art gone awry. Wink

Apparently he had a toe fetish and he could do things to the toe nails because the women had no feeling there. He would have to be good at painting them though, one bad move and she'd feel it.

The things people come up with... Tongue

Well he's dumb. He could get paid for that while he's at it if he just played his cards right.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
04-12-2013, 06:45 PM
The same could be said about the guy taking photos in the dressing room. Sometimes freelance is the only option.
04-12-2013, 11:28 PM
On 'A Current Affair' last night there was a story about 3 girls who rented a room in a guys house (on separate occasions) only to find cameras hidden in the bathroom exhaust fan! Apparently this is only the tip of the iceberg as they found tapes, cameras, and other very suspect paraphernalia all throughout his house. Obsess much?
Jail him and throw away the key.
Sleazy little fucker! Dodgy
07-12-2013, 10:46 PM
(04-12-2013 05:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Free pedicures? Sure, why not! Lol