A penis for every day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: A penis for every day
(25-02-2014 01:26 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 10:56 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Disgusting...

What is so disgusting about genitalia? Blink
Why don't you pull the stick outta your ass already and smell the fragrance that is sex, baby? Tongue

I don't like it when males like to shove their genetals into everything. It makes me loathe being a male.

Truth seeker.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2014, 01:38 PM
(25-02-2014 01:37 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 01:26 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  What is so disgusting about genitalia? Blink
Why don't you pull the stick outta your ass already and smell the fragrance that is sex, baby? Tongue

I don't like it when males like to shove their genetals into everything. It makes me loathe being a male.

*Translation* "I am highly attracted to members of my own gender and it makes me feel weird." *End Translation*

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-02-2014, 01:41 PM
(25-02-2014 01:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 01:37 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I don't like it when males like to shove their genetals into everything. It makes me loathe being a male.

*Translation* "I am highly attracted to members of my own gender and it makes me feel weird." *End Translation*

You must be using Google Translate. That was a terrible translation. Dodgy

Truth seeker.
[+] 3 users Like diddo97's post
25-02-2014, 02:06 PM
(25-02-2014 01:26 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  What is so disgusting about genitalia? Blink

Can we just get it out of that way now: Can you make a list all all things that make you loath being anything related to human, regardless of gender, and then just avoid all those things?
And stop bugging us about it, I mean, you're trampling all over our fun with the penis whiteboard: You are being a dick.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
25-02-2014, 02:17 PM
(25-02-2014 01:37 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  I don't like it when males like to shove their genetals into everything. It makes me loathe being a male.

Well I don't like genetals either. I do, however, like genitals. You clearly haven't had sex. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
25-02-2014, 02:21 PM
(25-02-2014 02:17 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

Well I don't like genetals either. I do, however, like genitals. You clearly haven't had sex. Drinking Beverage

And I don't plan to. I hate my penis.

Truth seeker.
25-02-2014, 02:24 PM

Easy fix..... take a nice sharp knife and cut that penis off.... problem solved. Smartass

Be sure to be near an emergency room to get the rest tucked in to make a pussy for ya..... that way you can get some other nasty self loathing male to stick it to ya. Drinking Beverage

Idiot troll Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
25-02-2014, 02:26 PM
(25-02-2014 02:24 PM)War Horse Wrote:  

Easy fix..... take a nice sharp knife and cut that penis off.... problem solved. Smartass

Be sure to be near an emergency room to get the rest tucked in to make a pussy for ya..... that way you can get some other nasty self loathing male to stick it to ya. Drinking Beverage

Idiot troll Dodgy

No, no. Don't be near a hospital. Induce an erection (to make the cutting off easier, of course), cut it off and then just wait for the blood to stop on its own.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-02-2014, 02:35 PM
(25-02-2014 02:24 PM)War Horse Wrote:  

Idiot troll Dodgy

You seem to be the troll here... Ignorant hate speech. But of course you'll laugh at me. You don't like it when people shame your precious penis. Frusty

Truth seeker.
25-02-2014, 02:44 PM
(25-02-2014 02:35 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  You seem to be the troll here... Ignorant hate speech. But of course you'll laugh at me. You don't like it when people shame your precious penis. Frusty

You really are to retarded to talk to.

BTW, I love my penis and keep it happy any time I like, I never had one person "shame" mine. Sorry to hear that you have. Drinking Beverage

TROLL !

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.