A political dilemma about Human Logic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2016, 02:36 AM
RE: A political dilemma about Human Logic
(30-08-2016 11:23 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-08-2016 10:04 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I bet you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't be surprised of what I write Wink while I fully understand and even expect your reactions.

And from day one, we fully expect yours. You are an uneducated person who jumps to conclusions about people and cultures you know nothing about. You have added NOTHING to any discussion on TTA of value, except to remind us how utterly delusional some people can be.

And of course, you are one of the well-informed persons in the world since you know very well how to search the truth on the internet... right?

This reminds me how theists too search the truth on their huge holy books; based on faith/trust and on not their own personal reasoning Drinking Beverage

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2016, 02:48 AM
(30-08-2016 11:30 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-08-2016 10:21 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Right now, I hear in the word 'evidence' just a certain tale about an event as presented on our video monitors (if one does a search).
look for me as about holy verses on a modern bible.

There is no modern bible. It's a straw man you cooked up to insult people you don't like and want to ridicule. The reason you don't know the definition of "evidence" (which any educated person could look up in a dictionary) is that you are totally ignorant and uneducated, and you don't WANT to know what the word means. You'd rather came here and proclaim how much better you think you are than anyone else. You are a stupid boring troll.

Your generalizations about Syria, (where 12 year olds blow up birthday parties) are as false and hypocritical as your ignorant crap about America. in fact your own cultures have been EXPOSED :
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...-booktalk/
You are no better and no different than anyone, (except you *think* you are, and that makes you worse).

Get lost.

Is it so difficult for you (and many others) to write me, using your own words, the meaning of 'evidence' in your mind.
Oh I see... It seems I should also search on the modern bible the meaning of 'evidence' as defined by some representatives of the modern god Tongue

Also, I wonder what makes you believe that I see myself better than anyone!
Is it because I present things here in my own name (because I like being the sole responsible of whatever I say and do) instead of doing it in the name of some other persons, sources or gods?

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
31-08-2016, 03:15 AM
(30-08-2016 11:50 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-08-2016 10:56 AM)KerimF Wrote:  It seems to me that you are also raised to believe that you deserve being hated by strangers... exactly as how the deceived Jewish kids were raised in the American base called Israel (since year 1948, if not long before).

I knew it. It's the Jews. It's always the Jews.

What?
Jews (mainly those who were exported to live in Palestine after WW2 when Europeans had to be submitted to their saviours, the American Elite) are also victims.

For example, how many in the world noticed that the great Iraqi army was defeated and its country was occupied in less than a month while the Jewish people of Israel had to live peace-talks with some Palestinian militants for more than 65 years?!

I mean, if the Zionists in Israel are the real masters of the world, they would take over all Palestine, since long, to let their Jewish people live in peace (in a non-racist country, of course). I mean this propaganda about Zionists is another set of fairy tales created for adults by the powerful/rich World's Top Deceivers who are using Judaism and Islam (mainly after their great success on 9/11/2001) to create artificial political and economical crises anywhere in the world to flourish their various international businesses (so-called Christian Wink )

Kerim

31-08-2016, 03:17 AM
see you later.

31-08-2016, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2016 04:01 AM by RocketSurgeon76.)
(31-08-2016 02:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Thank you for being sincere and tell me what you were allowed to know about Syria.

Before opening the show of the CIA 9/11 terror by Obama in Syria too in March 2011, Syrians (as any foreign tourist confirms) were very proud for living in one of the safest countries in the world; day and night, on any street and road, even for kids and women. Sorry if you cannot even imagine how countries could be real safe if you live in America for example (where even kids may commit crimes in their schools). But this well-known truth about Syria was hidden not only on the internet but erased even in the minds of many young Syrians as well. So, no one can blame you now for your lack of knowledge about Syria and how it was... before applying on it the same American scenario that was applied on Iraq in year 2003.

Bullshit.

This kind of information is studied and published, you know.

Since you said, "Before 2011", I looked up crime statistics for Syria in 2010:

STAT
Violent crime > Murder rate
463 (36th out of 86)
Violent crime > Murder rate per million people
21.5 (55th out of 86)

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info...Crime#2010

Now I'll freely grant that the United States is among the worst for violence (including rape and murder, especially gun murder), but Syria was far from the lost paradise you're trying to present.

If we're going to be talking about this, let's talk with honesty, shall we?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
31-08-2016, 04:35 AM
(31-08-2016 03:23 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(31-08-2016 02:27 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Thank you for being sincere and tell me what you were allowed to know about Syria.

Before opening the show of the CIA 9/11 terror by Obama in Syria too in March 2011, Syrians (as any foreign tourist confirms) were very proud for living in one of the safest countries in the world; day and night, on any street and road, even for kids and women. Sorry if you cannot even imagine how countries could be real safe if you live in America for example (where even kids may commit crimes in their schools). But this well-known truth about Syria was hidden not only on the internet but erased even in the minds of many young Syrians as well. So, no one can blame you now for your lack of knowledge about Syria and how it was... before applying on it the same American scenario that was applied on Iraq in year 2003.

Bullshit.

STAT
463 (36th out of 86)
21.5 (55th out of 86)

Now I'll freely grant that the United States is among the worst for violence (including rape and murder, especially gun murder), but Syria was far from the lost paradise you're trying to present.

How dare you question Kerims thoughts? Didnt he tell you earlier that he is making all of this up in his mighty mind with his infallibe "logic"? Cant you read? Tourists confirmed his biased opinions, tourists, for christs sake! And what do you have? Some international internet source, published and reviewed, and intended to be used as a part of the famous international conspiracy Kerim uncovered (and there is absolutely no evidence for it as he admitted himself, but this is only a minor detail, dont you get it?), its all fake, dont you know?
Syria was one of the safest countries in the world, one of the safest! Cant you listen to Kerim, who hardly has visited other countries and wont accept other "facts" than the ones he is making up with his "logic"? Facepalm

Man, you are really dense, arent you?
It is fake, all of it, Kerim says so!

Oh, and all Californians have the sexual morals of cats on Syrian streets, dont forget this! Kerim says so!

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
31-08-2016, 04:36 AM
(31-08-2016 02:36 AM)KerimF Wrote:  And of course, you are one of the well-informed persons in the world since you know very well how to search the truth on the internet... right?

This reminds me how theists too search the truth on their huge holy books; based on faith/trust and on not their own personal reasoning Drinking Beverage

Kerim

You have no clue how I "search for truth". You cook up lies to suit yourself.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
31-08-2016, 04:39 AM
(31-08-2016 02:48 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Is it so difficult for you (and many others) to write me, using your own words, the meaning of 'evidence' in your mind.
Oh I see... It seems I should also search on the modern bible the meaning of 'evidence' as defined by some representatives of the modern god Tongue

Also, I wonder what makes you believe that I see myself better than anyone!
Is it because I present things here in my own name (because I like being the sole responsible of whatever I say and do) instead of doing it in the name of some other persons, sources or gods?

Kerim

There is no modern god. You defined one to be so. No one here speaks in anyone else's name. If you don't like something they say, you CLAIM they do so on behalf of something you don't like. You are an uneducated idiot.

Go away. Tell your make-up bullshit to someone else. You have NO EVIDENCE for anything you babble.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
31-08-2016, 04:44 AM
(31-08-2016 03:23 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  

Bullshit.

STAT
463 (36th out of 86)
21.5 (55th out of 86)

He didn't say that Syria had one of the lowest murder rates in the world, he said that it was one of the safest countries in the world. According to research done by Gallup, Syria was indeed among the top five safest countries in the world before 2011.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
31-08-2016, 04:59 AM
(31-08-2016 04:44 AM)Vosur Wrote:  He didn't say that Syria had one of the lowest murder rates in the world, he said that it was one of the safest countries in the world. According to research done by Gallup, Syria was indeed among the top five safest countries in the world before 2011.

That's not a rating of how actually safe the country is, but how safe people there say they feel. And why do they feel that way?

You left out a part:

Crime in Syria is low, according to the U.S. State Department, "due to strong cultural mores against property crime and to the pervasive police and security presence throughout the country." Syria has been ruled under emergency law since 1963, which is when the ruling Ba'athists took power. While the State of Emergency is justified as a necessary response to external threats, it has been used by the Syrian state in order to enforce internal security as well. Global Top 5s is a monthly feature by RealClearWorld.com powered by Gallup's worldwide research.

Emphasis mine. They were a police state. Huzzah! Just what I want, in order to feel safe.

And even with all that, they still had crimes that put them in the median for per-capita crime rates (the website didn't only cover murder; I simply focused on the issue that had been raised by Kerim) compared to other nations.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post