A political dilemma about Human Logic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2016, 02:04 PM
RE: A political dilemma about Human Logic
(31-08-2016 01:53 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I don't know if you're being serious or not,

In our over 4 year virtual communications have you ever thought me to be serious? ... (okay, there was that one time but some topics are never appropriate). I'm just here to laugh and socialize. Don't need no help on my metaphysics or my politics. Don't feel the need to influence others on their metaphysics or politics.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-08-2016, 03:56 PM
(28-08-2016 04:17 PM)KerimF Wrote:  [1] France and Britain were used to get rid of the Ottoman Empire (WW1).

Kerim

Actually the Ottomans fell because they sided with, and bought battleships from Germany. This made them an enemy of the Allies.

The war actually began after Archduke Ferdinand was killed. One can blame Serbian nationalists. The rest of the world kind of fell into the spiral of WWI.

Do you know anything about that war? Seems not, to me.

Let us not forget the Ottomans stole Constantinople from the Romans May 29 1453.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
01-09-2016, 07:33 AM
(31-08-2016 01:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-08-2016 01:31 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Can you present any concrete evidence that supports your Syrian propaganda hypothesis or is it based on speculation alone? Maybe the reason why people over there used to feel much safer than people in the US and elsewhere did at the time is because all types of crime occur at vastly lower rates in Syria according to the website you cited. The US isn't just a disaster when it comes to violent crime like assault, rape and murder, it's the same with other types of crimes like the following:

Auto theft
Syria: 4.5 per 100k
USA: 390.2 per 100k

Burglaries
Syria: 14.1 per 100k
USA: 714.4 per 100k

Robberies
Syria: 4.3 per 100k
USA: 146.4 per 100k

Source: http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info...ates/Crime

Sounds like you've found your next home state. I'm guessing those numbers also beat the Czech Republic's. And how many people in Syria actually have autos or any damn thing else worth stealing?

I am afraid that after 5 years of war against the Syrian people supported by the American Elite (under the pretext to save them as they did in Iraq and even in WW2) via their unbeatable CIA Qaeda mercenaries, there is nothing worth to be stolen. But I was surprised that a few kilos of gold belonging to a Syrian trader (living in Aleppo) were stolen recently! though the thieves were also captured.

In Syria, before March 2011, there were not families poorer than the American poor ones. The irony is that the US System helps the world's poor people (as it claims) while it forgets their own ones.
Back to Syria, the poorest Syrian family had at least one complete satellite receiving system (rotating dish, LNB, receiver and colour TV). Thousands of TV channels could be received via satellites (due to the location of Syria). For instance, before war, I had two complete receiving systems in my room, so that I can search on one while I follow a favourite program/movie on the other. I was considered among the mid class, so I was able, at age 50, having my private small swimming pool (filtered, 12m x 5m) outside the city.
Of course, now I lost almost everything that I had; except a very small apartment and a workplace via which I gain my daily bread.
But if the American Elite will kindly stop saving us (stop their 9/11 terror war against Syria), everything we used having, if not more, could be restored in a few years.

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
01-09-2016, 07:46 AM
(01-09-2016 07:33 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am afraid that after 5 years of war against the Syrian people supported by the American Elite (under the pretext to save them as they did in Iraq and even in WW2) via their unbeatable CIA Qaeda mercenaries, there is nothing worth to be stolen. But I was surprised that a few kilos of gold belonging to a Syrian trader (living in Aleppo) were stolen recently! though the thieves were also captured.

In Syria, before March 2011, there were not families poorer than the American poor ones. The irony is that the US System helps the world's poor people (as it claims) while it forgets their own ones.
Back to Syria, the poorest Syrian family had at least one complete satellite receiving system (rotating dish, LNB, receiver and colour TV). Thousands of TV channels could be received via satellites (due to the location of Syria). For instance, before war, I had two complete receiving systems in my room, so that I can search on one while I follow a favourite program/movie on the other. I was considered among the mid class, so I was able, at age 50, having my private small swimming pool (filtered, 12m x 5m) outside the city.
Of course, now I lost almost everything that I had; except a very small apartment and a workplace via which I gain my daily bread.
But if the American Elite will kindly stop saving us (stop their 9/11 terror war against Syria), everything we used having, if not more, could be restored in a few years.

Kerim

Now you are blaming America for everything. While it is true some industrialists had economy in Germany, the act of WWII was both begun as a culture war against Communism and the Jewish influence it was thought to have held. Japans desire for an empire like Britain etc.

You are locked in your troubles. As a result you fail to note the isolationism of America pre their enforced involvement in battle in WWII. True, they had been supporting Britain with convoys.

How unprepared America was in equipment is an indication how they did not expect to fight. P39's, P40's and P38's?? Against Zero's and Bf109's? Kasserine Pass showed how unprepared they were. Aircraft lost due to faulty equipment etc. Soldiers throwing equipment away and running as fast as they could. Good job the Commonwealth forces were there to save them.

Not one nation is to blame. Saudis sell their oil to America. Isis sells its oil. It's a gigantic mess. To simply blame America is simplistic and childish.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
01-09-2016, 08:02 AM
(31-08-2016 03:56 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(28-08-2016 04:17 PM)KerimF Wrote:  [1] France and Britain were used to get rid of the Ottoman Empire (WW1).

Kerim

Actually the Ottomans fell because they sided with, and bought battleships from Germany. This made them an enemy of the Allies.

The war actually began after Archduke Ferdinand was killed. One can blame Serbian nationalists. The rest of the world kind of fell into the spiral of WWI.

Do you know anything about that war? Seems not, to me.

Let us not forget the Ottomans stole Constantinople from the Romans May 29 1453.

You are right, this is what the world is supposed to know, if not believe.

But you forgot the genocide of Christians (Armenians) soon before WW1. It was done while the USA ambassador in Turkey was watching it much like Nero watched the Great Fire of Rome.
Even a simple minded has seen this genocide as a clear threat against the Christians in the world and, at that time, France and Britain were the greatest countries that can defend Christianity. Naturally, the trick of the American Elite worked very well. It gave a clear solid pretext for the Christian French and British troops to fight bravely the Muslim savage troops of the Ottoman Empire. At that time, the American Elite took the opportunity and let Germany be on the side of Turkey as a preparation for the next war, WW2, by which America was able destroying almost all Europe under the pretext of saving Europeans (a very clever tactic which is followed till our days).

Sorry and as I say always, I have no bible to search on. I just observe the fruits generated by/after one or more events in order to deduce the hidden parts of the official stories. These fruits are also facts (not theories) that cannot be denied, by me or anyone else Big Grin

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
01-09-2016, 08:12 AM
(29-08-2016 04:41 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(29-08-2016 05:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  Civil and polite doesn't trump paranoid and delusional. Drinking Beverage

And insulting who has illusions is a sign of Civilization and Freedom... right? Drinking Beverage

Kerim

No, it's a sign of rational thinking. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
01-09-2016, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2016 08:28 AM by KerimF.)
(31-08-2016 02:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-08-2016 01:53 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I don't know if you're being serious or not,

In our over 4 year virtual communications have you ever thought me to be serious? ... (okay, there was that one time but some topics are never appropriate). I'm just here to laugh and socialize. Don't need no help on my metaphysics or my politics. Don't feel the need to influence others on their metaphysics or politics.

You do well, to me in the least.

Now, you know why I don't take seriously any zero-info reply, because frst of all, we are here as friends... to laugh and socialize... hence to pass a pleasant time (even by creating innovative/tricky insults Big Grin ) I guess, no one here is a powerful/rich person or privileged by a high society Consider

But, naturally, if someone has also an interest about a subject and likes clarifying it from his own angle/view, he also does well for sure.

Kerim

[+] 1 user Likes KerimF's post
01-09-2016, 08:30 AM
(30-08-2016 10:13 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 02:52 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  It's all very complicated...

Don't know about al-Sharia's feeling but bin Laden hated the Saud family. The Saudis will do almost anything to squash al Qaeda, its affiliates and associates, and Daesh, witness their actions in the Yemen, not quite as vicious as their enemies but . . .

It is morally totally reprehensible but commercially, strategically and politically essential to maintain the links between the Saudis and the West.

If Saudi Arabia were to fall to true fundamentalism, Daesh or sal Qaeda style, WWW3 could possibly be Islam against all others.

I know it is BS, but this Islam against the rest of us is what Nostradamus predicted.

Given the tenets of Islam, that was a sure bet. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2016, 08:36 AM
(01-09-2016 08:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-08-2016 04:41 PM)KerimF Wrote:  And insulting who has illusions is a sign of Civilization and Freedom... right? Drinking Beverage

Kerim

No, it's a sign of rational thinking. Drinking Beverage

Oh... I wish you are right but unfortunately many here refuse completely the idea of trusting their own rational thinking while they are experts in... you know Angel

Isn't it another dilemma Drinking Beverage

Kerim

01-09-2016, 08:55 AM
(01-09-2016 08:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-08-2016 10:13 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  I know it is BS, but this Islam against the rest of us is what Nostradamus predicted.

Given the tenets of Islam, that was a sure bet. Yes

And after the great success of the Hollywood perfect crime on 9/11/2001, Islam joined Judaism (mainly in Middle East) to serve those who created the today's Israel and ISIS. The wars and terror of these so-called states are fully justified... in the name of the 'Promised Land' and, as you said, also in the name of the 'tenets of Islam'. Very clever!

Who says Satan can beat the 'men on power' in deceiving their 'men on bottom' (the common people and troops in every country)?
I don't.
On these days, Satan needs to learn from some men about how to play better his supposed role... the King of the World's Top Deceivers Big Grin

Kerim