A political dilemma about Human Logic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: A political dilemma about Human Logic
(01-09-2016 01:31 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(01-09-2016 01:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  On the one hand, Kerim, I think we can help you quite a bit with your English skills just by participating here. On the other hand how are you even here?

Its either

1) Propaganda
2) for the greater good of making Syria a paradise where everyone can feel safe (again: the ones not being locked up)

3) Syrian Electronic Soldier.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2016, 07:55 PM
(01-09-2016 01:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  On the one hand, Kerim, I think we can help you quite a bit with your English skills just by participating here. On the other hand how are you even here?
From the same Wikipedia article: "The Facebook ban, like the ban of most websites, was not entirely effective and many people were able to maintain access using open proxies or other circumvention techniques."

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
01-09-2016, 07:58 PM
(01-09-2016 07:55 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
From the same Wikipedia article: "The Facebook ban, like the ban of most websites, was not entirely effective and many people were able to maintain access using open proxies or other circumvention techniques."

Would you risk it just to talk to a bunch of atheists? I sure as shit wouldn't.

#sigh
01-09-2016, 10:17 PM
(01-09-2016 07:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-09-2016 07:55 PM)Vosur Wrote:  From the same Wikipedia article: "The Facebook ban, like the ban of most websites, was not entirely effective and many people were able to maintain access using open proxies or other circumvention techniques."

Time for my own conspiracy theory:

He's working for Syrian propaganda offices, and has been granted access in order to try to undermine American support for what our government is doing to Syria.

If you'll notice, his pattern of misinformation and repetition roughly fits the methodology of this poor bastard, Iraqi Information Minister Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf, who worked for Saddam and kept telling us that Iraq was winning the war, even as American tanks were rolling into Baghdad:

I always felt so bad for that guy. He tried so hard!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
02-09-2016, 06:20 AM
(31-08-2016 10:38 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  @RocketSurgeon76

Anti Israel propaganda might make him anti semitic but it hardly can be blamed for him thinking that person explaining what Shoah was deny it.

Lack of knowledge or warped unferstanding could be explained by indoctrination, accusations like one I mentioned hovewer are result of simple stupidity I would say.

And I too think that it is too late. I decided to stop writing to him for this reason.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

Well, I heard that many innocent Jewish families were condemned to death horribly (known later as Holocaust) mainly when the Nazis started losing their war in WW2. They were accused of treason by false documents and alike; for example for refusing or avoiding to fund the German army as they were supposed to do.

I concluded that without the American worldwide anti-Jew propaganda between WW1 and WW2 that was supported later by well-documented (audio/visual) scenes of Holocaust, a Jewish family living anywhere in the world would not have a solid reason to leave its home, it has for many centuries, and move into a land owned by others just because it was Moses' Promised Land.

If anyone here has a better 'personal' view on how the today's Israel was created (that even many Jews in the world feel ashamed because of it), please know that I am all ears.

Till now, I see the Jews exported to Palestine as victims like the today's CIA Muslim mercenaries (the latters are originated from the fanatic radical Islamist Saudi, created soon after WW1). These Jewish and Islamist victims are, with or without their knowledge, supported and funded to no limit in order for them to serve on request the diabolic dreams (about money and power) of the powerful/rich world's top deceivers (playing before us the saviours of the world).

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
02-09-2016, 06:35 AM
(02-09-2016 06:20 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Well, I heard that many innocent Jewish families were condemned to death horribly (known later as Holocaust) mainly when the Nazis started losing their war in WW2. They were accused of treason by false documents and alike; for example for refusing or avoiding to fund the German army as they were supposed to do.

Like usual, you are wrong. They werent asked to fund the German army, i really dont know where someone gets such absurdities from. All they were asked for was, is to die, because they were viewed as parasites.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
02-09-2016, 06:55 AM
(02-09-2016 06:20 AM)KerimF Wrote:  If anyone here has a better 'personal' view on how the today's Israel was created (that even many Jews in the world feel ashamed because of it), please know that I am all ears.

I note -and everybody else does too- that you conventiently ignore anything that exposes you as the ignoramous you are.

Asserting something without any evidence to back it up, and then asking others for a better explanation is called an "argument from ignorance" in places where real logic is being applied, which surprisingly fits very well to your general ignorance of so many things.
Is this your "personal logic"? To any educated person in the world this is a logic fallacy and not an logic argument.

So what do you think of the "burden of proof" (that i asked you about earlier, and which you conveniently ignored) that anyone has who presents a claim? Do you consider yourself and you rarguments to be "above" this rule, or why do you keep spamming assertions without any foundation? Or is this a rule that you think applies to you and your claims? Obviously not, otherwise you wuldnt consistently try to deflect by asking others about their "personal view" on things. If you would be so interested in others "personal" view of things, you wouldnt post your view (without being asked for it) over and over and over. Repeating your unfounded nonsense doesnt make it true. It just shows what an ignoramus you are.
So, burden of proof: Your "personal view" on this is?

I also asked you how and why anything you base your (ignorant) views on has more credibility than anyting anyone of TTA would dig up.
I am still waiting!

Your "personal view" is a red herring, its irrelevant to anything in this universe. Anybody can have a personal opionon on anything. The point is: is it worth considering to others?
So why should anyone here take your "opinion" as anyting else than it is, the verbal diarreha of an ignoramus.
So, why should anyone here take anyting you say serious? Why are you even here?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
02-09-2016, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2016 07:09 AM by KerimF.)
(01-09-2016 10:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(01-09-2016 07:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Would you risk it just to talk to a bunch of atheists? I sure as shit wouldn't.

Time for my own conspiracy theory:

He's working for Syrian propaganda offices, and has been granted access in order to try to undermine American support for what our government is doing to Syria.

If you'll notice, his pattern of misinformation and repetition roughly fits the methodology of this poor bastard, Iraqi Information Minister Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf, who worked for Saddam and kept telling us that Iraq was winning the war, even as American tanks were rolling into Baghdad:

I always felt so bad for that guy. He tried so hard!

Thank you for giving more information of what you are told out there.

But Saddam is (if he didn't die somewhere in the world) an ally of the US System while playing the anti-USA beast. If you have any doubt about it, please be kind and explain to me the following FACT:
A couple of days before the US invasion that was asking for Saddam's head in person, Saddam Hussein who was supposed being the greatest anti-USA beast couldn't sleep well till he arranged the safe return home of all Americans he had in Iraq (excluding of the CIA, of course). This anti-USA beast was able seeing the USA bombs launched over millions of the Iraqis but not over one American head. For your knowledge, a real beast (as the ones sent to Syria) takes hostages to save his neck. But it seems, by a miracle, this anti-America beast, Saddam Hussein, became a defender of Americans for a couple of days only in his entire life.

Do you know that most CIA terrorist leaders of ISIS were officers in Saddam's Iraqi Army?
Do you know that most hi-tech weapons of ISIS are made-in-USA and were belonging to the American troops who were occupying Iraq?

But, perhaps, the 9/11 terrorists of ISIS became very smart to the point they were stealing almost all they have now while most CIA agents in the world were running after them (as Bush junior stated in its first speech on 9/11/2001).

Also behind the back of the CIA, they were able trading with billions of dollars by selling the stolen oil from Iraq and Syria, for a few. But, if Kerim needed to transfer just a thousand dollars to China to buy some electronic components... his transaction had to be checked in NYC before any further action.

Naturally, I can't blame anyone. Almost all people in the world are allowed to access the verses of modern bible only which are very well presented/commented by the various representatives of the powerful/rich world's top deceivers who can let them reach almost every house.

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
02-09-2016, 07:23 AM
(02-09-2016 06:35 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 06:20 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Well, I heard that many innocent Jewish families were condemned to death horribly (known later as Holocaust) mainly when the Nazis started losing their war in WW2. They were accused of treason by false documents and alike; for example for refusing or avoiding to fund the German army as they were supposed to do.

Like usual, you are wrong. They werent asked to fund the German army, i really dont know where someone gets such absurdities from. All they were asked for was, is to die, because they were viewed as parasites.

Oh thank you. So they were just parasites!!!
Sorry, but do you believe they were good or bad parasites?
As you know, in life there are also good and bad bacteria.

Kerim

02-09-2016, 07:46 AM
(01-09-2016 07:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-09-2016 07:55 PM)Vosur Wrote:  From the same Wikipedia article: "The Facebook ban, like the ban of most websites, was not entirely effective and many people were able to maintain access using open proxies or other circumvention techniques."

I always say that every person is gifted to play any role we may imagine.
But, when necessary, he can show clearly that he is as intelligent as anyone else.

I mean, if one read the posts of GirlyMan, he would think, based on many of his messages about humour and tricky comments, he has no serious human logic.

I have always wondered who will notice first that who talks to a few new friends in an ordinary forum cannot be other than an ordinary person who likely passes his free time to please or tease others by his personal thoughts Big Grin

It happens that GirlyMan is the first one who did it Angel

Kerim