A political dilemma about Human Logic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: A political dilemma about Human Logic
(31-08-2016 04:36 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(31-08-2016 02:36 AM)KerimF Wrote:  And of course, you are one of the well-informed persons in the world since you know very well how to search the truth on the internet... right?

This reminds me how theists too search the truth on their huge holy books; based on faith/trust and on not their own personal reasoning Drinking Beverage

Kerim

You have no clue how I "search for truth". You cook up lies to suit yourself.

I guess you already know, from my previous posts, how I search for truth.

But it seems, you, too, have no clue how you "search for truth"; otherwise you would certainly tell me... right?
But I also understand if it is a secret.
Also a formal theist has his secret sources too.

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2016, 08:08 AM
(02-09-2016 07:23 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 06:35 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Like usual, you are wrong. They werent asked to fund the German army, i really dont know where someone gets such absurdities from. All they were asked for was, is to die, because they were viewed as parasites.

Oh thank you. So they were just parasites!!!
Sorry, but do you believe they were good or bad parasites?
As you know, in life there are also good and bad bacteria.

Kerim

I am quoting myself now, thats what we have to go through with somebody like you. Are you running out of your own nonsense now that you have to produce new stuff by making up what others say?

Quote:they were viewed as parasites

So back to the jews: They were accused of not funding the (nazi) german army? Explain please. i will wait Drinking Beverage

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
02-09-2016, 08:54 AM
(31-08-2016 10:43 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  The rulers of Syria, having established a police state and attempting to justify its necessity, would be trying to emphasize what a safe country they have created, and would transmit propaganda to that effect. Consequently, the people would feel safer, regardless of the facts, just as ours feel that the danger is higher than it actually is.

In your observations, I am afraid you missed a crucial point; the rulers in all systems (including those in Syria and America) should have a certain bogyman to better control their common people (in millions) and let them accept quietly the rules and decisions that may be against their will.

So what you said about the Syrian rulers is right and it is the same for the American ones. As you know, for many decades, the American bogyman was 'Communism'. Then, Communism became history and was replaced by 'Terror of Islam', in less than 24 hours, right after the 9/11/2001 attacks.

One of the differences between us is that while I am aware of the local and foreign bogymen, you prefer focusing on the foreign ones only Wink But please, notify me if I understood you wrongly.

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
02-09-2016, 09:14 AM
(02-09-2016 08:08 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 07:23 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Oh thank you. So they were just parasites!!!
Sorry, but do you believe they were good or bad parasites?
As you know, in life there are also good and bad bacteria.

Kerim

I am quoting myself now, thats what we have to go through with somebody like you. Are you running out of your own nonsense now that you have to produce new stuff by making up what others say?

Quote:they were viewed as parasites

So back to the jews: They were accused of not funding the (nazi) german army? Explain please. i will wait Drinking Beverage

I said: "...for example for refusing or avoiding to fund the German army as they were supposed to do".

You said: "they were viewed as parasites", but you are not sure if they were good or bad parasites Tongue

If they were good, they were executed, as I said, while they were innocent.
And if they were "viewed" as bad parasites they were also executed based on fake proofs because, you and I know they were not worse than any of the European ones (in millions) who were forced, with or without their knowledge, to kill/destroy each other for the glory of their coming saviours (who have been awaiting them to be exhausted first almost completely).

Kerim

02-09-2016, 09:42 AM
(31-08-2016 12:01 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(31-08-2016 11:32 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Well, please tell me, from which source on your modern Bible I should find for you a proof..
You make the claim, you give me anything that might convince me. Your word is not enough, particularly considering your stupidity and ignorance regarding ca. any topic anyone can conceive of.
So, do you have anything but your "logic"?

(31-08-2016 11:32 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Should I ignore the reality I live..
The "reality" you are living in is called "delusion" in every other place on this planet

(31-08-2016 11:32 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, the rules of your modern god don't apply on me or anyone who looks for the whole truth; no matter what it could be.
Sorry but the rest of the world doesnt care for your rules. You are not to dictate the rules here or on any other place regarding epostemology, philosophy or science. These rules are common sense, someting you can google....oops, you dont accept any information but the one you make up.

P.S.: and please, pretty please stop fucking telling me i have a god. I am an atheist. Unlike you i dont believe in any shit i or anyone else makes up, i only believe things that i can confirm. Thankyouverymuch

You said it at last: Big Grin
"These rules are common sense, something you can google..."

You see, you admit that what you call 'common sense' is based on some other's rules of logic... while yours has to be photocopies of theirs.

Isn't how a formal theist should also search the religious rules that are 'common sense', as defined by some others; as prophets and religious scholars?
Also he has to ignore, while searching, his own natural rules of 'common sense' which I call human logic.

As you see, you do understand (I guess) why formal theists have to follow rules that may be different than yours. Me too, I fully understand that formal theists and atheists are used to follow many/some rules that are different than mine.

Kerim

02-09-2016, 10:19 AM
(31-08-2016 12:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-08-2016 12:01 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  P.S.: and please, pretty please stop fucking telling me i have a god. I am an atheist. Unlike you i dont believe in any shit i or anyone else makes up, i only believe things that i can confirm. Thankyouverymuch

Bob is disappoint. God is SLACK, SLACK is God.

For instance, the meaning of the word 'god' is always relative to observer.

To me in the least, the word 'god', if I write it in a sentence which is related to my personal life hence not of others, means simply 'my Creator' (surely its image is not available/known on the world's table... I mean please don't take the trouble to guess it).

But, when I write the word 'god' in any other sentences, it refers to 'a ruling being/side'; supposed existing in Heaven or simply existing on Earth.

In fact, when/where rules exist... a certain form of a riling god has to exist too, besides its representatives whose roles are defining and supervising his rules. They, therefore, are in charge to apply on their great masses his justice; a Heavenly or Earthly Justice Wink

Naturally, an atheist is fortunate to have an interest in a certain earthly justice only (that suits him best... if he is free to choose Wink ), The rules and tales related to the chosen justice/system could be found, on these days... via google Big Grin

Kerim

02-09-2016, 10:45 AM
@moderators

Isnt it about time to move this thread to the subforum "Pseudoscience and Conspiracy theories", since the OP is nothing but spamming and countlessly repeating...well, conspiracy theories (about WWI, WWII, holocaust, War with Iraq, current events in Syria, social and political situation in about any country one can imagine, etc.)?

[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
02-09-2016, 10:50 AM
(02-09-2016 09:42 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(31-08-2016 12:01 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You make the claim, you give me anything that might convince me. Your word is not enough, particularly considering your stupidity and ignorance regarding ca. any topic anyone can conceive of.
So, do you have anything but your "logic"?

The "reality" you are living in is called "delusion" in every other place on this planet

Sorry but the rest of the world doesnt care for your rules. You are not to dictate the rules here or on any other place regarding epostemology, philosophy or science. These rules are common sense, someting you can google....oops, you dont accept any information but the one you make up.

P.S.: and please, pretty please stop fucking telling me i have a god. I am an atheist. Unlike you i dont believe in any shit i or anyone else makes up, i only believe things that i can confirm. Thankyouverymuch

You said it at last: Big Grin
"These rules are common sense, something you can google..."

You see, you admit that what you call 'common sense' is based on some other's rules of logic... while yours has to be photocopies of theirs.

Its not common sense because google says so, but google says so because its common sense. You are an idiot! Facepalm

Do the common rules of logic apply to you or not?
Do you think anyone (including you) making claims has a"burden of proof"?

or

are you justified to make up your own rules and your own facts?

02-09-2016, 10:53 AM
(01-09-2016 11:11 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(01-09-2016 11:04 AM)KerimF Wrote:  So you know what is right... Please say it.

I have already posted, previously, all through this thread (Along with others) as to why you are wrong. Please return, re-read and try and understand the replies to you posts.

(01-09-2016 11:04 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Otherwise, you better say: "I am told you are wrong but I don't know why for sure".

Kerim

The above is a different statement.

You asked/posted:

"Perhaps I am wrong."

My reply is a confirmation that yes, you are wrong.

I see, your replies should follow, for some reasons, the American way only.

I recall when I had to pass some American exams (during my high studies), I was asked to check one of two squares of right and false, placed after a statement. At best, I had 5 short options from which I had to choose one as the best answer to a certain question.

But it happened that I was also a student of a French school. The French way in the exams was different. The questions needed, as a complete answer, many sentences to be written from memory and/or based on logic. Even the solution of an abstract math problem (mainly in geometry) had to be done with a detailed explanation of every step.

You said... you gave me the right versions of what you see as wrong on my posts. It seems you did it in the American way, hence very briefly Wink , to the point I missed them or I couldn't get from them any clear info. Sorry.

Kerim

02-09-2016, 11:01 AM
(02-09-2016 09:14 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 08:08 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  I am quoting myself now, thats what we have to go through with somebody like you. Are you running out of your own nonsense now that you have to produce new stuff by making up what others say?

I said: "...for example for refusing or avoiding to fund the German army as they were supposed to do".

You said: "they were viewed as parasites", but you are not sure if they were good or bad parasites Tongue
Kerim

Again, you are an idiot. I am starting to think you are just faking stupidity, but hey, we have seen things in here...
Do you or do you not know the definition of a parasite, Mr. "complete ignorant of anything"? A parasite is per definitionem bad. Facepalm unless of course you are going to make up your own shit again.

If you had any decency you would have excused for insinuating that i am viewing jews as parasites, alas you didnt, but hey what to expect from a disgusting, dishonest piece of shit like you.

And now for your "example" Mr. i am going to spam this forum into oblivion with crazy bullshit (because you dont really think that your silly deflections will work, do you?):
Who accused where and when the jews of not having funded the German army? I am still waiting. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post