A political dilemma about Human Logic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2016, 03:17 PM
RE: A political dilemma about Human Logic
(02-09-2016 10:45 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  @moderators

Isnt it about time to move this thread to the subforum "Pseudoscience and Conspiracy theories", since the OP is nothing but spamming and countlessly repeating...well, conspiracy theories (about WWI, WWII, holocaust, War with Iraq, current events in Syria, social and political situation in about any country one can imagine, etc.)?

Sorry, I wish you agree that when you join a thread started by me, Kerim, you accept to live in a free realm in which there is one rule applied. It is about respecting other's feelings, views and beliefs.

But I also knew that this variety of subjects here breaks one of the rules you used following since long. And it hurts you seeing it... broken by a stranger who didn't use being limited by it (the rule you mentioned above).

After all, please don't tell me you believe my words have influence (if any) on readers more than yours.
So when I write something that, you think, is wrong or bad, you just need adding to it the right or good version of it... In this case, someone can read both and he may likely add to them his different third view Big Grin

Yes, life is supposed to be simple... But some people insist complicating it Consider

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2016, 03:23 PM
(01-09-2016 10:07 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(01-09-2016 07:46 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Now you are blaming America for everything. While it is true some industrialists had economy in Germany, the act of WWII was both begun as a culture war against Communism and the Jewish influence it was thought to have held. Japans desire for an empire like Britain etc.

You are locked in your troubles. As a result you fail to note the isolationism of America pre their enforced involvement in battle in WWII. True, they had been supporting Britain with convoys.

How unprepared America was in equipment is an indication how they did not expect to fight. P39's, P40's and P38's?? Against Zero's and Bf109's? Kasserine Pass showed how unprepared they were. Aircraft lost due to faulty equipment etc. Soldiers throwing equipment away and running as fast as they could. Good job the Commonwealth forces were there to save them.

Not one nation is to blame. Saudis sell their oil to America. Isis sells its oil. It's a gigantic mess. To simply blame America is simplistic and childish.

What you presented is interesting. Thank you.

On the other hand, did you hear me anytime blaming the American common people who form the great majority of America?

Kerim

When did I blame the American citizens? Largely citizens are unaware of what their governments do. Especially in America.

If you wish to look at it in a different way with regard to WWII. Let us look at the map after the war.

The land the Soviets overran became Soviet territory. The Western Allies did not do this. They left bases, but this was based on the encroachment of the Soviets. Had the Soviets simply gone home, much of this mess would have been avoided.

One important thing to remember and I see you avoided it, is the murder of Ferdinand. WWI led directly to WWII which led directly to the Cold war which led to Korea, Vietnam and now the mess in the Middle east.

For example, had Ferdinand not been killed, Israel may not exist.

Oversimplifying world events gets one nowhere and shows a distinct lack of education and a propensity for one's own propaganda.

Why do you not blame the Saudi's who constantly ally themselves with America? Or at least include them?

Is America blameless? No. They installed puppet regimes in the Middle east, South America and so on. Many of these regimes led by dictators who committed crimes against humanity. The Soviets did the same.

Kerim, the fact is all of this is connected to past events that lead one back to events such as Marathon, Alexander's quest, the Roman, Mongol, British, French, Spanish and Dutch empires, the Russian and Chinese revolutions and countless other happenings.

You are looking at a mountain through a microscope.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
02-09-2016, 03:27 PM
(02-09-2016 11:09 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 10:50 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Its not common sense because google says so, but google says so because its common sense. You are an idiot! Facepalm

Do the common rules of logic apply to you or not?
Do you think anyone (including you) making claims has a"burden of proof"?

or

are you justified to make up your own rules and your own facts?

Okay... To you, if one accepts an idea blindly just because millions, if not trillions, are said to believe it being real and true, he is a normal human being.

Otherwise, if one has to check every idea he may interest him and verify it, using his natural human logic, before accepting it (or not), he has to be an idiot.

In this case, and as you already guessed, I am indeed your idiot person while you enjoy being a normal human Big Grin

Kerim

Thank you for confirming that you are an uneducated ignoramus. You dont understand a thing people (like me) are telling you. So i wasnt that wrong after all. Just another Dunning-Kruger, and an epic one if i may add.
The concept of "burden of proof" dates back to ancient greek philosophers. It is true, not because "millions or trillions believe it" (or not, like you), but because it has the charme of having worked for the past 2500 years. So if you want to trash the ancient greek philosophers, go ahead, present us your "special KermF logic" which puts classic philosophy to rest and leads mankind into a new era. Please enlighten us! I bet it will involve a conspiracy that dates back to 500BCE somewhere near Athens.

Coming here and teling people that using "natural human logic" is what leads to finding out the truth. Facepalm Now, thats what i call intellectually bancrupt. You dont know what logic is, at all (someone else already pointed this out to you). That is in itself bad enough, but on top of that you are so proud of your ignorance and lack of basic education, it (almost) makes me sad and pity you, because you are in the process of completely wasting your life, living in your weird fantasy, if you werent on top of that a passive agressive asshole.

You had the chance to meet quite a few well educated people here and could have learned a lot, like i did. You could have asked questions on almost any philosophical or scientific topic, and you would hve gotten interesting responses. But you are not interested in evolving and learning. Yu are just another "know it all" who wants to pontificate and parade his ignorance.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
02-09-2016, 03:34 PM
(02-09-2016 11:01 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 09:14 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I said: "...for example for refusing or avoiding to fund the German army as they were supposed to do".

You said: "they were viewed as parasites", but you are not sure if they were good or bad parasites Tongue
Kerim

Again, you are an idiot. I am starting to think you are just faking stupidity, but hey, we have seen things in here...
Do you or do you not know the definition of a parasite, Mr. "complete ignorant of anything"? A parasite is per definitionem bad. Facepalm unless of course you are going to make up your own shit again.

If you had any decency you would have excused for insinuating that i am viewing jews as parasites, alas you didnt, but hey what to expect from a disgusting, dishonest piece of shit like you.

And now for your "example" Mr. i am going to spam this forum into oblivion with crazy bullshit (because you dont really think that your silly deflections will work, do you?):
Who accused where and when the jews of not having funded the German army? I am still waiting. Drinking Beverage

Sorry, you let me be confused.

Do you believe or not that there are horrible scenes showing how many Jewish families were executed before the end of WW2?
If you don't believe there are, please be clear and say it. Thank you.
The exact name given later to these executions is not important, to me in the least. As you know me, I am interested in the facts and their fruits and not what people are told to call them.

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
02-09-2016, 03:35 PM
(02-09-2016 02:16 PM)KerimF Wrote:  You cannot deny that I never asked someone to accept what I say. In the contrary, I look always forwards hearing some others who are able presenting their views as I do...
Kerim

If you dont want anyone to accept what you are saying, why are you repeating it ad nauseam? Without even being asked? Why are you opening thread after thread and are spamming the forum with the same conspiracy theories? Consider
You dont want "othersĀ“ views", you are desperately struggling to have your fantasy confirmed by others. Not unusual for the deluded. Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
02-09-2016, 03:36 PM
(02-09-2016 03:34 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 11:01 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Again, you are an idiot. I am starting to think you are just faking stupidity, but hey, we have seen things in here...
Do you or do you not know the definition of a parasite, Mr. "complete ignorant of anything"? A parasite is per definitionem bad. Facepalm unless of course you are going to make up your own shit again.

If you had any decency you would have excused for insinuating that i am viewing jews as parasites, alas you didnt, but hey what to expect from a disgusting, dishonest piece of shit like you.

And now for your "example" Mr. i am going to spam this forum into oblivion with crazy bullshit (because you dont really think that your silly deflections will work, do you?):
Who accused where and when the jews of not having funded the German army? I am still waiting. Drinking Beverage

Sorry, you let me be confused.

Do you believe or not that there are horrible scenes showing how many Jewish families were executed before the end of WW2?
If you don't believe there are, please be clear and say it. Thank you.
The exact name given later to these executions is not important, to me in the least. As you know me, I am interested in the facts and their fruits and not what people are told to call them.

Kerim

You are seriously lacking reading comprehension, arent you?

Who accused where and when the jews of not having funded the German army? (according to your claim)

02-09-2016, 03:47 PM
(02-09-2016 03:27 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 11:09 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Okay... To you, if one accepts an idea blindly just because millions, if not trillions, are said to believe it being real and true, he is a normal human being.

Otherwise, if one has to check every idea he may interest him and verify it, using his natural human logic, before accepting it (or not), he has to be an idiot.

In this case, and as you already guessed, I am indeed your idiot person while you enjoy being a normal human Big Grin

Kerim

Thank you for confirming that you are an uneducated ignoramus. You dont understand a thing people (like me) are telling you. So i wasnt that wrong after all. Just another Dunning-Kruger, and an epic one if i may add.
The concept of "burden of proof" dates back to ancient greek philosophers. It is true, not because "millions or trillions believe it" (or not, like you), but because it has the charme of having worked for the past 2500 years. So if you want to trash the ancient greek philosophers, go ahead, present us your "special KermF logic" which puts classic philosophy to rest and leads mankind into a new era. Please enlighten us! I bet it will involve a conspiracy that dates back to 500BCE somewhere near Athens.

Coming here and teling people that using "natural human logic" is what leads to finding out the truth. Facepalm Now, thats what i call intellectually bancrupt. You dont know what logic is, at all (someone else already pointed this out to you). That is in itself bad enough, but on top of that you are so proud of your ignorance and lack of basic education, it (almost) makes me sad and pity you, because you are in the process of completely wasting your life, living in your weird fantasy, if you werent on top of that a passive agressive asshole.

You had the chance to meet quite a few well educated people here and could have learned a lot, like i did. You could have asked questions on almost any philosophical or scientific topic, and you would hve gotten interesting responses. But you are not interested in evolving and learning. Yu are just another "know it all" who wants to pontificate and parade his ignorance.

If writing many posts of many lines to prove someone is an idiot is a sign of being well-informed, I, the idiot, agree with you that you are indeed the best informed person in the world.

Please don't tell me you are not happy now Thumbsup

Kerim

02-09-2016, 03:49 PM
(01-09-2016 08:02 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But you forgot the genocide of Christians (Armenians) soon before WW1. It was done while the USA ambassador in Turkey was watching it much like Nero watched the Great Fire of Rome.

I work with a couple of Armenians. Pretty sure the US Ambassador wasn't just sitting on his ass fiddling his diddly.

When the Turkish authorities gave the orders for these deportations, they were merely giving the death warrant to a whole race; they understood this well, and, in their conversations with me, they made no particular attempt to conceal the fact.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
02-09-2016, 03:53 PM
(02-09-2016 03:47 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 03:27 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Thank you for confirming that you are an uneducated ignoramus. You dont understand a thing people (like me) are telling you. So i wasnt that wrong after all. Just another Dunning-Kruger, and an epic one if i may add.

If writing many posts of many lines to prove someone is an idiot is a sign of being well-informed, I, the idiot, agree with you that you are indeed the best informed person in the world.

Please don't tell me you are not happy now Thumbsup

Kerim

Passive agressive, q.e.d.
Thank you.

But you dont have anything of substance to say, do you?

02-09-2016, 04:08 PM
Nero and the Great fire of Rome. A short history lesson.

When the Fire began, Nero was not in Rome. As soon as he heard about it from a messenger he and his entourage and guard raced back to try and help. Nero, not having a fire brigade, had few options. The first thing on his mind was to save the citizens. To that end he had the gates to the palace thrown open so people could take refuge on the grounds that were mostly safe due to fortification.

It took some days for the fire to either burn itself out or be contained. Nero sent in the army to help fight the fire using what implements they had.

After the fire Nero was greatly involved in restoring Roman housing and public works and infrastructure. Thousands of citizens owed their lives to Nero.

How the fire began remains a mystery. Possibly a simple cooking event turned ugly. And nobody was blamed. Despite the xian propaganda written several years after Nero's death. Nero was in fact a decent emperor.

Kerim. If you wish to quote history, make sure you get it right.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post