A political dilemma about Human Logic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: A political dilemma about Human Logic
(02-09-2016 03:36 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 03:34 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, you let me be confused.

Do you believe or not that there are horrible scenes showing how many Jewish families were executed before the end of WW2?
If you don't believe there are, please be clear and say it. Thank you.
The exact name given later to these executions is not important, to me in the least. As you know me, I am interested in the facts and their fruits and not what people are told to call them.

Kerim

You are seriously lacking reading comprehension, arent you?

Who accused where and when the jews of not having funded the German army? (according to your claim)

First, please don't play the idiot... it seems you forget that the idiot here is I Angel

For example, you know better than I that the answer of your question, positive or negative, is not important at all in the creation of the today's Israel.
There was a decision that many innocent Jewish families had to be massacred in a way or another and for one reason or another before the end of WW2.
How many Jews were the victims of this decision, no one can be sure.
But, what I am sure of is that the horrible scenes (real or not in total, and of whatever name you like to give them) were (still are) very important to convince millions of Jews around the world to let them move and gather freely into Palestine (and stay in it) as being their safe Promised Land.

Sorry, but your continuous interest about if Jews were funding or not the German army is like someone running after a penny leaving behind him kilos of gold.

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2016, 04:27 PM
(02-09-2016 03:35 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 02:16 PM)KerimF Wrote:  You cannot deny that I never asked someone to accept what I say. In the contrary, I look always forwards hearing some others who are able presenting their views as I do...
Kerim

If you dont want anyone to accept what you are saying, why are you repeating it ad nauseam? Without even being asked? Why are you opening thread after thread and are spamming the forum with the same conspiracy theories? Consider
You dont want "othersĀ“ views", you are desperately struggling to have your fantasy confirmed by others. Not unusual for the deluded. Drinking Beverage

I do it just to be certain that no one can have a better logical interpretation of the fruits as I see them.
Or in case there is even one serious thinker here, he may like sharing with me his analyses so that I can hear from him things that I may have missed but he knew also from his personal observations and reasoning.

I start thinking that also for many atheists being a free independent thinker is like being an infidel to a fanatic radical believer Consider

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
02-09-2016, 04:29 PM
(02-09-2016 04:10 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 03:36 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You are seriously lacking reading comprehension, arent you?

Who accused where and when the jews of not having funded the German army? (according to your claim)

First, please don't play the idiot... it seems you forget that the idiot here is I Angel

For example, you know better than I that the answer of your question, positive or negative, is not important at all in the creation of the today's Israel.
There was a decision that many innocent Jewish families had to be massacred in a way or another and for one reason or another before the end of WW2.
But, what I am sure of is that the horrible scenes (real or not in total, and of whatever name you like to give them) were (still are) very important to convince millions of Jews around the world to let them move and gather freely into Palestine (and stay in it) as being their safe Promised Land.

Sorry, but your continuous interest about if Jews were funding or not the German army is like someone running after a penny leaving behind him kilos of gold.

Kerim

So, in your mind, the Jews funded their own genocide?

Does that seem a wise thing to do Kerim?

What actually happened is they were cast out, imprisoned and had their valuables stolen.

Then later after the Wannsee conference. indeed even before, they were slaughtered.

Waffen SS units used to trail the army and murder any Jews they came across. Particularly in Russia. This became a fatal mistake for the Nazis as the Jews and Slavs could have been allies to the Germans due to their hatred of Russian communism and dominance.

You should stop posting here, find a good history site (I can help) and do some reading. Your schooling is lamentable.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
02-09-2016, 04:31 PM
(02-09-2016 02:41 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Facepalm @ KerimF.

You let me worry about your face Tongue

02-09-2016, 05:01 PM
(02-09-2016 04:29 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 04:10 PM)KerimF Wrote:  First, please don't play the idiot... it seems you forget that the idiot here is I Angel

Kerim

So, in your mind, the Jews funded their own genocide?

Does that seem a wise thing to do Kerim?

What actually happened is they were cast out, imprisoned and had their valuables stolen.

Then later after the Wannsee conference. indeed even before, they were slaughtered.

Waffen SS units used to trail the army and murder any Jews they came across. Particularly in Russia. This became a fatal mistake for the Nazis as the Jews and Slavs could have been allies to the Germans due to their hatred of Russian communism and dominance.

You should stop posting here, find a good history site (I can help) and do some reading. Your schooling is lamentable.

Sorry, didn't you read a previous post of mine on which I explained how Jews are actually victims and not the world's masters as the world's masses are supposed to believe?

What you say is also true. The idea/plan was that Jews be dropped by as many countries in the world as possible, so that they will have no refuge but the American military base that was already in preparation for them since before WW1 in Palestine.

Sorry, those who were seen, in most countries in the world, as equivalent to dogs before WW2 cannot be masters of the world after it. In both cases, it is just very tricky worldwide propaganda

The truth is that Jews who were exported to Palestine have been used in Middle East since year 1948 (how? this has its own long story). Also millions of today's Muslims are being used to play the terrorists; now in Middle East which is the first step that will be followed by many ones... in the scenario of the series 'War on Terror'.

Kerim

02-09-2016, 05:06 PM
See you later. It is 2:06 AM here Wink

02-09-2016, 05:08 PM
(02-09-2016 10:45 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  @moderators

Isnt it about time to move this thread to the subforum "Pseudoscience and Conspiracy theories", since the OP is nothing but spamming and countlessly repeating...well, conspiracy theories (about WWI, WWII, holocaust, War with Iraq, current events in Syria, social and political situation in about any country one can imagine, etc.)?

I second that. Thumbsup

This is not politics - it is the mad ramblings of a paranoid conspiracy theorist.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
02-09-2016, 05:28 PM
(02-09-2016 05:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 10:45 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  @moderators

Isnt it about time to move this thread to the subforum "Pseudoscience and Conspiracy theories", since the OP is nothing but spamming and countlessly repeating...well, conspiracy theories (about WWI, WWII, holocaust, War with Iraq, current events in Syria, social and political situation in about any country one can imagine, etc.)?

I second that. Thumbsup

This is not politics - it is the mad ramblings of a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

Perhaps we need a 'Mad Ramblings' subforum. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-09-2016, 05:57 PM
(02-09-2016 05:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 05:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  I second that. Thumbsup

Perhaps we need a 'Mad Ramblings' subforum. Consider

Can we use this pic to indicate it?
[Image: wickedclown.jpg]
or maybe this one?
[Image: mark.jpg]

#sigh
02-09-2016, 06:19 PM
(02-09-2016 05:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 05:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Perhaps we need a 'Mad Ramblings' subforum. Consider

Can we use this pic to indicate it?
[Image: wickedclown.jpg]
or maybe this one?
[Image: mark.jpg]

Fuck you Girly...just Fuck You! Goddamn it to hell. Angry

Asshole. Spoilers are your friend.

Sumbitch.

Censored

Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post