A political dilemma about Human Logic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: A political dilemma about Human Logic
(02-09-2016 05:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 05:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Perhaps we need a 'Mad Ramblings' subforum. Consider

Can we use this pic to indicate it?
[Image: wickedclown.jpg]
or maybe this one?
[Image: mark.jpg]

Ima hafta get out more, I guess. I have no idea what these pics represent. Huh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2016, 09:20 PM
(02-09-2016 09:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 05:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Can we use this pic to indicate it?
[Image: wickedclown.jpg]
or maybe this one?
[Image: mark.jpg]

Ima hafta get out more, I guess. I have no idea what these pics represent. Huh

Both are banned forum members from days past.

The first was a super creepy guy...it's a long story. I think some of his stuff has been removed and some was sanitized along the way...that's the infamous Wicked Clown.

The second on is Mark Dreher...looneytoonsupreme. If you are bored, you can search for his name on here and read through some of the nuttiest stuff ever posted.

Girly drags those pics out now and then for the shock value...he can be a jerk like that. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
02-09-2016, 09:31 PM
(02-09-2016 03:34 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, you let me be confused.

Kerim

No hun. That's just your natural state.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-09-2016, 11:39 PM
(02-09-2016 04:10 PM)KerimF Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 03:36 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  You are seriously lacking reading comprehension, arent you?

Who accused where and when the jews of not having funded the German army? (according to your claim)

First, please don't play the idiot... it seems you forget that the idiot here is I Angel

For example, you know better than I that the answer of your question, positive or negative, is not important at all in the creation of the today's Israel.
There was a decision that many innocent Jewish families had to be massacred in a way or another and for one reason or another before the end of WW2.
How many Jews were the victims of this decision, no one can be sure.
But, what I am sure of is that the horrible scenes (real or not in total, and of whatever name you like to give them) were (still are) very important to convince millions of Jews around the world to let them move and gather freely into Palestine (and stay in it) as being their safe Promised Land.

Sorry, but your continuous interest about if Jews were funding or not the German army is like someone running after a penny leaving behind him kilos of gold.

Kerim

I am an idiot now for asking you questions about your silly claims, thats rich. Laugh out load
And no, i dont know anything better than you, because you think your "logic" trumps all.
I am not interested im jews but how you are handling being asked about your own silly claims that are documented on this forum. As we all can see, you refuse to engage (so far) in an exchange about your own statements. You just want to place them here, and then move on to place the next. Like a dog who enters your house, shits on the carpet and moves on into the bedroom to shit on the bed.

Now for the upteenth time. You made this claim, and i am asking you: Who accused where and when the jews of not having funded the German army? (according to your claim)
Its a simple question, and you should have a simple answer to it. All you have to dig up are some official records, newpapaer articles, speeches, whatever you got to convince me. Otherwise i am going to dismiss it as unfounded bullshit, like everything else from you.
(02-09-2016 06:20 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Well, I heard that many innocent Jewish families were condemned to death horribly (known later as Holocaust) mainly when the Nazis started losing their war in WW2. They were accused of treason by false documents and alike; for example for refusing or avoiding to fund the German army as they were supposed to do.

I also noticed that it seems to have escaped your attention that i asked you about your position about greek philosophy and the "burden of proof" that lies on everyone who is making a claim. This is of great relevance, since you are making lots of claims here on this forum.
You claimed, since we can google this, and since millions of people favour it, it is suspect. Please enlighten us, why certain ancient greek pilosophy that is used for 2500 years and works (at least thats what everyone but you thinks) is suspect, and why you think it doesnt apply to you and you can spam this forum with one baseless assertion after the other, without feeling compelled to having to provide suporting evidence for your claims if asked.
(02-09-2016 11:09 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 10:50 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Its not common sense because google says so, but google says so because its common sense. You are an idiot! Facepalm

Do the common rules of logic apply to you or not?
Do you think anyone (including you) making claims has a"burden of proof"?

or

are you justified to make up your own rules and your own facts?

Okay... To you, if one accepts an idea blindly just because millions, if not trillions, are said to believe it being real and true, he is a normal human being.

Otherwise, if one has to check every idea he may interest him and verify it, using his natural human logic, before accepting it (or not), he has to be an idiot.

In this case, and as you already guessed, I am indeed your idiot person while you enjoy being a normal human Big Grin

Kerim

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
09-09-2016, 06:27 AM
(02-09-2016 04:29 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 04:10 PM)KerimF Wrote:  First, please don't play the idiot... it seems you forget that the idiot here is I Angel

For example, you know better than I that the answer of your question, positive or negative, is not important at all in the creation of the today's Israel.
There was a decision that many innocent Jewish families had to be massacred in a way or another and for one reason or another before the end of WW2.
But, what I am sure of is that the horrible scenes (real or not in total, and of whatever name you like to give them) were (still are) very important to convince millions of Jews around the world to let them move and gather freely into Palestine (and stay in it) as being their safe Promised Land.

Sorry, but your continuous interest about if Jews were funding or not the German army is like someone running after a penny leaving behind him kilos of gold.

Kerim

So, in your mind, the Jews funded their own genocide?

Does that seem a wise thing to do Kerim?

What actually happened is they were cast out, imprisoned and had their valuables stolen.

Then later after the Wannsee conference. indeed even before, they were slaughtered.

Waffen SS units used to trail the army and murder any Jews they came across. Particularly in Russia. This became a fatal mistake for the Nazis as the Jews and Slavs could have been allies to the Germans due to their hatred of Russian communism and dominance.

You should stop posting here, find a good history site (I can help) and do some reading. Your schooling is lamentable.

Sorry, I don't believe blindly in any historical books (claimed of a god or men).
Of course, no one will stop you believing some historical books, sources and/or references as being holy to you (as a formal theist considers his religious historical books as fully trusted ones).

As you witnessed, the story made for the 9/11/2001 events got already many versions during the last 15 years. And every person chooses one of them that seems to him being the best story, based on one reason or another. Naturally, he rejects all other versions as being fairy tales made for adults.

Since you couldn't discuss with me, mind to mind, the real story behind the various events on 9/11/2001, you look to me as a formal theist who has no right to question his religious stories or a formal atheist who prefers not to be sincere for a personal reason.

History (its various versions) is supported everywhere by the powerful/rich rulers (religious and political) because it helps them divide their masses in groups (social, religious and/or political) besides controlling them in the name of a god or a notion like 'Democracy'. For example, no one can deny that all recent pre-emptive wars are made in the name of 'Freedom' and 'Democracy'. And Americans (who believe their ruling system as being free and democratic) see their wars as holy, exactly as Muslims saw, in the far past, their wars against Arabs as holy too; but launched in the name of Allah's Peace instead of 'Freedom and 'Democracy'.

In brief, if someday you will believe that God, the Creator of life, exists to you, I may have the chance to believe in your holy history (written by some men).

A formal believer has a certain bible... said religious or historical; you chose the latter Wink

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
09-09-2016, 06:45 AM
(02-09-2016 09:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 03:34 PM)KerimF Wrote:  Sorry, you let me be confused.

Kerim

No hun. That's just your natural state.

Thank you for your sincerity when you said:
"I don't like you. You make generalizations about people and cultures you know nothing about."

But, as far as I noticed, you said nothing to correct what I wrote... and looked to you as wrong.

In other words, you decided to be useless in this respect.

After all, I already met many people who were very proud for knowing how to take from others without giving them anything personal.
But perhaps, it may be risky for you to discuss things, using your own words, if you are supposed not to think of in the first place (as a formal theist has sacraments).

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
09-09-2016, 07:09 AM
(02-09-2016 05:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 10:45 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  @moderators

Isnt it about time to move this thread to the subforum "Pseudoscience and Conspiracy theories", since the OP is nothing but spamming and countlessly repeating...well, conspiracy theories (about WWI, WWII, holocaust, War with Iraq, current events in Syria, social and political situation in about any country one can imagine, etc.)?

I second that. Thumbsup

This is not politics - it is the mad ramblings of a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

But, as you know, NO ONE, so far, had the courage to tell me, using his own words (unless he doesn't know how to write novels in English Wink ), the REAL and TRUE theory about the various events that happened on the tragic 9/11/2001.

For instance, anytime I hear the expression "conspiracy theory' without hearing any personal useful explanation (observations and/or analyses), I recall how a fanatic radical believer should respond with the expression "you are infidel" to close the discussion.

Kerim

09-09-2016, 07:14 AM
(09-09-2016 07:09 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 05:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  I second that. Thumbsup

This is not politics - it is the mad ramblings of a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

But, as you know, NO ONE, so far, had the courage to tell me, using his own words (unless he doesn't know how to write novels in English Wink ), the REAL and TRUE theory about the various events that happened on the tragic 9/11/2001.

Why would we bother explaining the events that you so steadfastly refuse to believe?

Quote:For instance, anytime I hear the expression "conspiracy theory' without hearing any personal useful explanation (observations and/or analyses), I recall how a fanatic radical believer should respond with the expression "you are infidel" to close the discussion.

Kerim

If you dream up some convoluted tale to explain what is already explained, then you are a conspiracy nut.

If that is not obvious, then you are a complete moron.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-09-2016, 07:25 AM
At work.

(09-09-2016 07:09 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But, as you know, NO ONE, so far, had the courage to tell me, using his own words (unless he doesn't know how to write novels in English Wink ), the REAL and TRUE theory about the various events that happened on the tragic 9/11/2001.

For instance, anytime I hear the expression "conspiracy theory' without hearing any personal useful explanation (observations and/or analyses), I recall how a fanatic radical believer should respond with the expression "you are infidel" to close the discussion.

Kerim

No

No KerimF for others to want to engage/talk to you,

you have to post information that is true/factual.

Other posters are constantly and consistently telling you NOT just that you are wrong BUT the things you are claiming and writing about DO NOT, in any way shape or form match the reality of the places you are writing about.

The people living in the country of America that you write about disagree/do not accept/refute what you write.

The same can be said about those living in Germany, Britain etc.

The above are actual reasons as to why you are wrong.
09-09-2016, 08:02 AM
(02-09-2016 11:39 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 04:10 PM)KerimF Wrote:  First, please don't play the idiot... it seems you forget that the idiot here is I Angel

Kerim

I am an idiot now for asking you questions about your silly claims, thats rich. Laugh out load
And no, i dont know anything better than you, because you think your "logic" trumps all.
I am not interested im jews but how you are handling being asked about your own silly claims that are documented on this forum. As we all can see, you refuse to engage (so far) in an exchange about your own statements. You just want to place them here, and then move on to place the next. Like a dog who enters your house, shits on the carpet and moves on into the bedroom to shit on the bed.

Now for the upteenth time. You made this claim, and i am asking you: Who accused where and when the jews of not having funded the German army? (according to your claim)
Its a simple question, and you should have a simple answer to it. All you have to dig up are some official records, newpapaer articles, speeches, whatever you got to convince me. Otherwise i am going to dismiss it as unfounded bullshit, like everything else from you.
(02-09-2016 06:20 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Well, I heard that many innocent Jewish families were condemned to death horribly (known later as Holocaust) mainly when the Nazis started losing their war in WW2. They were accused of treason by false documents and alike; for example for refusing or avoiding to fund the German army as they were supposed to do.

I also noticed that it seems to have escaped your attention that i asked you about your position about greek philosophy and the "burden of proof" that lies on everyone who is making a claim. This is of great relevance, since you are making lots of claims here on this forum.
You claimed, since we can google this, and since millions of people favour it, it is suspect. Please enlighten us, why certain ancient greek pilosophy that is used for 2500 years and works (at least thats what everyone but you thinks) is suspect, and why you think it doesnt apply to you and you can spam this forum with one baseless assertion after the other, without feeling compelled to having to provide suporting evidence for your claims if asked.
(02-09-2016 11:09 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Okay... To you, if one accepts an idea blindly just because millions, if not trillions, are said to believe it being real and true, he is a normal human being.

Otherwise, if one has to check every idea he may interest him and verify it, using his natural human logic, before accepting it (or not), he has to be an idiot.

In this case, and as you already guessed, I am indeed your idiot person while you enjoy being a normal human Big Grin

Kerim

At least, we know each other now.
You google anytime you like knowing about something. When you will find it, the case will be closed. So when we talk about something you are always ready to provide one or more links about it.
On the other hand, when I like knowing about an idea, I may google it (if I didn't have it mentioned already on one or more books I have). Then I analyse it in order to add it to my set of knowledge if it passes my present human logical reasoning (since it evolves with time). I do the same if someone (not an internetist Wink ) here has the courage to share with me his personal observations and analyses. During a conversation, I just need providing what I have in mind about a subject and by using my own words.

Naturally, I am always in the learning stage but not by learning blindly. That is not by being based on faith, or on trust in some sources which are run by some men who are privileged by a certain powerful/rich side to address the multitudes, local and/or abroad.

Kerim