A political dilemma about Human Logic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2016, 05:07 PM
RE: A political dilemma about Human Logic
When will you stop repeating your completely unfounded fantasies?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post
28-08-2016, 08:13 PM
(28-08-2016 05:07 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  When will you stop repeating your completely unfounded fantasies?
Only when/if he will be banned. Otherwise he will continue trying to enlighten poor peasants with his brand of Truth.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
28-08-2016, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2016 06:02 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(28-08-2016 02:33 PM)KerimF Wrote:  In fact, since no country/nation in the world dares even thinking to attack USA, the powerful/rich big bosses of some American corporations (ruling America behind their R & D actors, known as politicians) had no choice but sacrificing, to gain unlimited legitimate extra power and money, a few thousands of American citizens in NYC on 9/11/2001 (a sacrifice committed in daylight and as high as possible).

Wrong. The Republican bosses are horrified that the "big bosses" had no say in the nomination of Trump.

Quote:In brief, the only real conflict in the world, now and since always, is between the powerful/rich families anywhere on earth (supported by their top servants) and their men on bottom (civilians, troops and mercenaries).
But, on these days, the common masses in the world are classified in two main categories; sheep for milk and sheep to be slaughtered. Naturally, the worshipers of money deserve being among the sheep for milk, unless they show disobedience.

Wrong again, conspiracy breath. You're simply full of shit. The reason your family and friends stopped buying this crap when they moved to the US, is that they saw it's all bullshit.

Quote:Sorry, I know telling the truth may hurt some people but this is life since always, and no one can change it... at best, one can live it as it is till his last breath.

No need to be sorry. No one here buys your bullshit, and it has nothing whatever to do with truth. It's made up paranoid crap. Stop posting this sorry-ass shit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-08-2016, 12:33 AM
(28-08-2016 08:13 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(28-08-2016 05:07 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  When will you stop repeating your completely unfounded fantasies?
Only when/if he will be banned. Otherwise he will continue trying to enlighten poor peasants with his brand of Truth.

Yeah, *selfmade truth*, aka, delusion. I wonder how people like this function in normal life. I wonder how his familiy and friends react when he starts with this bullshit, say...after dinner. Do they roll their eyes and change topic? Or maybe they already have excluded him from all familiy activity?

Anything is possible.

[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
29-08-2016, 02:42 AM
(29-08-2016 12:33 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(28-08-2016 08:13 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Only when/if he will be banned. Otherwise he will continue trying to enlighten poor peasants with his brand of Truth.

Yeah, *selfmade truth*, aka, delusion. I wonder how people like this function in normal life. I wonder how his familiy and friends react when he starts with this bullshit, say...after dinner. Do they roll their eyes and change topic? Or maybe they already have excluded him from all familiy activity?

Anything is possible.
If he is the family head hey probably have to just quietly accept what the opinionated person has to say, or act like sycophants to appease him.

Having said that I am also looking at The Great American Way of Fucking Things Up from the outside and perhaps viewing things from my perspective. This is going to differ from all but the very most objective, insightful American citizens. IMHO there are few such on this forum, which is perfectly normal, I would expect nothing other. The most disenchanted of us still usually retains some patritism for our nation if not our so-called leaders..

I hate 99.9% of our politicians and have little tine for the monarchy but still love my country. I would still fight for it and its people, and what freedoms we have, as best I can.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
29-08-2016, 03:13 AM
(27-08-2016 06:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You didn't get kvetched in your nightie like you were told, did you ?

(28-08-2016 02:51 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Nope, you're so wrong it's not even worth the time to give you information to refute your post.

(29-08-2016 12:33 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  I wonder how people like this function in normal life. I wonder how his familiy and friends react when he starts with this bullshit, say...after dinner. Do they roll their eyes and change topic? Or maybe they already have excluded him from all familiy activity?

This forum is such a great place to have a discussion. The guy is completely civil and polite and people still pile up on him like a bunch of schoolyard bullies to insult and ridicule him and to attack his character. Shame on all of you.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
29-08-2016, 03:25 AM
At work.

(29-08-2016 03:13 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 06:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You didn't get kvetched in your nightie like you were told, did you ?

(28-08-2016 02:51 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Nope, you're so wrong it's not even worth the time to give you information to refute your post.

(29-08-2016 12:33 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  I wonder how people like this function in normal life. I wonder how his familiy and friends react when he starts with this bullshit, say...after dinner. Do they roll their eyes and change topic? Or maybe they already have excluded him from all familiy activity?

This forum is such a great place to have a discussion. The guy is completely civil and polite and people still pile up on him like a bunch of schoolyard bullies to insult and ridicule him and to attack his character. Shame on all of you.

It is unfortunate you've come into KerimF's threads rather late.

Much refuting information and other offers of consolations for their plight have been offered.

That said poster does not take the time to learn from these responses is the cause of our ire/frustrations.

Though they are still a better size of poster than Heywood or Dear Borg.
29-08-2016, 05:59 AM

Civil and polite doesn't trump paranoid and delusional. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
29-08-2016, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2016 07:57 AM by Bucky Ball.)

Yes mother. (Actually shame on YOU, ... you clearly have read none of his posts, you Trumpster you Tongue Has the Donald gotten into your brain ? Do you wave your finger "al la Trump" when you shame people ? )
Facepalm

This is TTA. Not "Come here and post your delusional BS".
You clearly have not ready his BS. He's not here to "have a discussion". He's here to tell us how the world works, as he is most certainly convinced that with absolutely NO EXPERIENCE of it, except in one war-torn place, and with no education, he knows allm there is to know about that. Point out one place he's indicated he's here to "have a discussion".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-08-2016, 07:54 AM
He is not civil at all. He is polite, mostly, thats about it. Yet, he is also throwing out lots of (sometimes hidden) insults -in a passive agressive manner by the way-, but that doesnt bother me at all.

What bothes me is that he is ignorant, delusional, preaching, lying, talking past people, claiming to know what they think, and doing this in a patronizing manner.
What bothers me is that he is holding everybody here on to higher standards than himself, a disgusting trait. He keeps telling to know what is going on in other peoples countries while denying the same people to have an informed opinion about his country. Who is rude now?

It took me less than 10mins and just a hand ful of pages to compile this list of him being "civil".

Quote:I see every one I may meet as being more clever than I am... even if he plays before me the role of the dumbest idiot

Actually, the great majority in the world doesn’t mind believing any story made ... about a fact, if approved by their men on power (mainly in America)

I guess you are already happy in believing the story confirmed/approved ... by the "International Society". So where is the problem?

Could you tell me which one of the conspiracy theories you heard from me? *continues his conspiracy theories*

I bet no one told you that the people in Saudi Arabia are ruled by Al-Sharia of Al-Qaeda since more than 80 years. What do you think? Is it 80 smaller than 40?!

Please don't repeat as a tape recorder what your media, so-called free and independent, shows you on your monitors

First, please help me add your place on my list of the countries in which people never heard of the "International Society". Perhaps in these countries the concept of "New World Order" is familiar instead.

Well, it seems you had never enough time watching horror movies in which slaughtering victims, for example, look more real than if done in reality.

What bothers me is that he is not participating in any discussion. Discusisons are bi-directional. He however is just preaching. In the past few threads he was nothing but completely unresponsive to any inquiry from anyone, including Peebo who is amongst the most polite and patient persons on this board and finally gave up trying to talk sense into Kerim.

Maybe you have a somewhat short memory, but i have actually invited him to come to Germany to see what this country and its people are all about, so he may burst his bubble of ignorance. I was hoping that personal conversation would widen both our horizons. Was that rude? Yet that was before i realized that he is here only to repeat some weird conspiracy theories and tell us how our countries and their history are and -most important- what we think, over and over and over. He is a pontificating ignoramus. These are two facts, which is at least one fact more than you usually get from him in any of his posts.

Thats is the sort of behaviour i consider anything but civil, how about you? Do you think its civil to keep telling people constantly what they think, when they explicitly tell you in their replies that they think otherwise? This is not considered being civil where i come from. So who is bullying here in the first place?

Long story made short:
Content or tone. You may prefer the latter, i prefer the former.

I dont care how he says, but what he says, particularly how he backs up his claims. So far i havent seen him back up his claims with anything. He doesn teven try, and he is damn fucking proud of it. In fact i put quite some effort into compiling a list of all his claims in (probably his first long?) a thread together and asked him to back them up. Like usual he ignored me and kept on going spewing more conspiracy bullshit. So who is rude here? The one asking honest questions or the one just talking past anyone in the forum?

He is stating the same few facts over and over and then spins his weird conspiracies arond those. Thats all he does. If he is claiming that nazi Germany was manipulated/forced into attacking britain and France and refuses to back this claim up with anything, then i am calling him out for what he is: An idiot. You know why? Because it would be unfair to all the idiot neo-nazis who are making the same idiotic claims. I am just giving people equal treatment as they deserve.

Thats about it, im done with this bullshit in here.

[+] 6 users Like Deesse23's post