A political dilemma about Human Logic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2016, 08:19 AM
RE: A political dilemma about Human Logic
(09-09-2016 07:25 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

(09-09-2016 07:09 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But, as you know, NO ONE, so far, had the courage to tell me, using his own words (unless he doesn't know how to write novels in English Wink ), the REAL and TRUE theory about the various events that happened on the tragic 9/11/2001.

For instance, anytime I hear the expression "conspiracy theory' without hearing any personal useful explanation (observations and/or analyses), I recall how a fanatic radical believer should respond with the expression "you are infidel" to close the discussion.

Kerim

No

No KerimF for others to want to engage/talk to you,

you have to post information that is true/factual.

Other posters are constantly and consistently telling you NOT just that you are wrong BUT the things you are claiming and writing about DO NOT, in any way shape or form match the reality of the places you are writing about.

The people living in the country of America that you write about disagree/do not accept/refute what you write.

The same can be said about those living in Germany, Britain etc.

The above are actual reasons as to why you are wrong.

In other words, no one here seems having the right to think I may not have the chance reading, as they have, the 'real' story (true version) of something I mentioned (mainly about the 9/11 attacks by which the modern terror against civilians was created since 15 years ago and will be spread for many more decades to come).

So, I guess, you should forgive me for exploring the reality in the world... only from the clear fruits of events that no one can deny (Do you like hearing again some of them Big Grin ).

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2016, 08:39 AM
RE: A political dilemma about Human Logic
(09-09-2016 07:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-09-2016 07:09 AM)KerimF Wrote:  But, as you know, NO ONE, so far, had the courage to tell me, using his own words (unless he doesn't know how to write novels in English Wink ), the REAL and TRUE theory about the various events that happened on the tragic 9/11/2001.

Why would we bother explaining the events that you so steadfastly refuse to believe?

Quote:For instance, anytime I hear the expression "conspiracy theory' without hearing any personal useful explanation (observations and/or analyses), I recall how a fanatic radical believer should respond with the expression "you are infidel" to close the discussion.

Kerim

If you dream up some convoluted tale to explain what is already explained, then you are a conspiracy nut.

If that is not obvious, then you are a complete moron.

Sorry, it is already explained by whom?! Not by you... right?
if I missed your personal explanation, please tell me on which posts you did.

It is obvious to whom?
If it is obvious to you, why you couldn't explain it!...
Oh sorry, I forget that I am the idiot here.

After all, calling another an idiot may help in many critical situations... For example, this is why the media used presenting Bush junior as the idiot Kerim, after he played the naïve confused kid on 9/11/2001 then the naïve ignorant kid to send his loyal troops to Iraq).

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply