A political dilemma about Human Logic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2016, 10:05 AM
RE: A political dilemma about Human Logic
At work.

KerimF?

Please read and think about this post to you.

Before you reply to any more posts I ask/urge you to pick one person who is replying to you to engage in actual conversation.

At the moment it seems more that you quote some one, seemingly at random, then post more of your ideas.

People have, repeatedly, patiently explaind the problems/faults/inconsistencies in your posts and you keep seeming to ignore such information.

Or, worse still, call us the fools. We, the actual people living in the countries you are hating.

Again all I can do from the other side of the screen is wish you well and seek information on what little might be done to help your plight from my distant space.

Hug

*I post no more for fear of being awash with excrement.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2016, 10:13 AM
(27-08-2016 02:52 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  It's all very complicated...

Don't know about al-Sharia's feeling but bin Laden hated the Saud family. The Saudis will do almost anything to squash al Qaeda, its affiliates and associates, and Daesh, witness their actions in the Yemen, not quite as vicious as their enemies but . . .

It is morally totally reprehensible but commercially, strategically and politically essential to maintain the links between the Saudis and the West.

If Saudi Arabia were to fall to true fundamentalism, Daesh or sal Qaeda style, WWW3 could possibly be Islam against all others.

I know it is BS, but this Islam against the rest of us is what Nostradamus predicted.
30-08-2016, 10:21 AM
(30-08-2016 09:04 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(30-08-2016 08:39 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I am afraid that repeating the word 'conspiracy' can convince those who are not interested in what is real happening in the world in the first place.

Pause right there.

Kerim, what makes you think we here are not interested in what is really happening in the world?

Because we don't completely agree with you? Because we question the basis of your conclusions? Because you think all Westerners are so gullible that we fall completely for the propaganda of our leaders, despite the fact that I have repeatedly listed respected American authors who have written extensively on the subject?

(Edit to Add: You're essentially arguing that our brightest dissenting voices know less than you do. Seriously, think about that.)

I know it feels good to think you have such great insight that you have it all figured out, but that's not how it works, with us. We can speculate about what we don't know, yes, but we refuse to operate in any realm of thought without evidence. You can't come in here with claims about magic, or gods, or dragons, or Illuminati, or whatever, without good evidence and a solid model that backs up the evidence.

That goes for us, that goes for you. Period. So stop trying to ever-so-politely tell us that we are blind or ignorant. That is simply not the case. Stop it.

I keep hearing people here talking about 'good evidence'. But, to my knowledge (so perhaps I missed something), no one gave me yet a clear example of it and presented it using his own words.

Right now, I hear in the word 'evidence' just a certain tale about an event as presented on our video monitors (if one does a search).

So, I still hope discovering the right meaning of 'evidence' because it started to look for me as about holy verses on a modern bible Big Grin

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
30-08-2016, 10:52 AM
(30-08-2016 06:16 AM)julep Wrote:  
(30-08-2016 05:33 AM)Vosur Wrote:  What about the global surveillance network that Edward Snowden famously exposed a few years ago? Consider

While that was enraging and disquieting, it doesn't rise to anywhere near an Illuminati-like level. Show me how that network was able to use the information it collected to fix the outcomes of wars, show me the network forcing policy directives on quivering politicians, show me the network actually achieving any unified goal whatsoever, and you'd have more of a point.

Eastern germany had one of the biggest (per capita) and most professional secret polices, the STASI, with with 100.000 official employees and 200.000 informers. They taped everyone and everything, they filmed everyone at any time, they broke into apartments and houses at will, they had family members denounce family members, they had character assasination teams at work they had assasination teams at work, they had spies in foreign countries. They arrested people at will, tortured them and threw them into dungeons. They had a propaganda machine that could work ab.so.lutely unchallenged. They secretly trained and equipped terrorists. Most of all this wasnt even known until the files were opened after 1989. Their leader (Erich Mielke) was one of the most ruthless persons you can imagine, he didnt hesistate a second to rub out single people or even whole groups of east germanys population. He was feared by each and everyone and a convicted cop-killer.
This was the biggest conspiracy imaginable.

...yet November of 1989 took them completely by surprise and they had absolutely no idea how to handle the situation. Less than one year later neither STASI nor the state it served existed anymore.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
30-08-2016, 10:56 AM
(30-08-2016 10:05 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

KerimF?

Please read and think about this post to you.

Before you reply to any more posts I ask/urge you to pick one person who is replying to you to engage in actual conversation.

At the moment it seems more that you quote some one, seemingly at random, then post more of your ideas.

People have, repeatedly, patiently explaind the problems/faults/inconsistencies in your posts and you keep seeming to ignore such information.

Or, worse still, call us the fools. We, the actual people living in the countries you are hating.

Again all I can do from the other side of the screen is wish you well and seek information on what little might be done to help your plight from my distant space.

Hug

*I post no more for fear of being awash with excrement.

Sorry but, at last, you said it.
"Or, worse still, call us the fools. We, the actual people living in the countries you are hating."

It seems to me that you are also raised to believe that you deserve being hated by strangers... exactly as how the deceived Jewish kids were raised in the American base called Israel (since year 1948, if not long before). And this exactly how the CIA kids of Al-Qaeda are raised since 9/11/2001.

So, in case you personally cannot believe that a stranger, as Kerim, has no reason to hurt, judge, hate or even blame seriously anyone in the world, you better meet other strangers who are pleased to walk with you on the road of mutual hatred.

Meanwhile, if I say: "A lion escaped from a zoo and killed a man", I won't be surprised that many here would have the impression that I say it because I hate lions and/or I look for the man's revenge... right? Yes, I am afraid this is how you hear the facts (actually the fruits of important events that affected millions of people on earth) I have presented so far and how I analysed them based on logic... not hatred.

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
30-08-2016, 11:14 AM
(30-08-2016 10:13 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(27-08-2016 02:52 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  It's all very complicated...

Don't know about al-Sharia's feeling but bin Laden hated the Saud family. The Saudis will do almost anything to squash al Qaeda, its affiliates and associates, and Daesh, witness their actions in the Yemen, not quite as vicious as their enemies but . . .

It is morally totally reprehensible but commercially, strategically and politically essential to maintain the links between the Saudis and the West.

If Saudi Arabia were to fall to true fundamentalism, Daesh or sal Qaeda style, WWW3 could possibly be Islam against all others.

I know it is BS, but this Islam against the rest of us is what Nostradamus predicted.

Yes, by sacrificing/massacring just a few thousands of American civilians in NYC on 9/11/2001, the White House (actually the US System) was able replacing, in less than 24 hours and for good, 'Communism' with 'Terror of Islam'. I am afraid this is another BS you believe it is real but you prefer not being mentioned.

Unfortunately, Bush had to also sacrifice more thousands among his loyal troops in Iraq to prepare the core of the CIA international terrorist groups of Al-Qaeda. These groups started since year 2010 threatening even the armies of the greatest nations (including the American one as stated by the White House) and attack millions of people while you repeat... it is BS... it is BS Drinking Beverage

Kerim

30-08-2016, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2016 12:08 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(30-08-2016 10:04 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I was also invited, many decades ago, to live and work in USA (as a researcher in an American corporation in California). But since I was never interested in becoming rich and/or famous, there was no reason for me to move from a place where I live real free; I don't mean living the sexual freedom as our cats on the streets do, possessing guns for self defence as it is the case in wild jungles or insulting those whose views oppose mine

Your false insulting remarks and generalizations about people in California are just as unappreciated and insulting as you claim you get here. YOU are no different, and no better. Your totally media-driven ideas about what people in California are like are as totally FALSE as your paranoid delusions about the world's power elite, and who constitutes that, and how it operates. People in California do not live as cats on the streets, and your insults are the SAME as you decry. You are no different.

Quote:On the other hand may I ask you if you had a chance visiting Syria?

No. I value my life. So I can go to a birthday party and get blown up by a child ?

Quote:I bet you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't be surprised of what I write Wink while I fully understand and even expect your reactions.

And from day one, we fully expect yours. You are an uneducated person who jumps to conclusions about people and cultures you know nothing about. You have added NOTHING to any discussion on TTA of value, except to remind us how utterly delusional some people can be.

You remain dismissed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-08-2016, 11:29 AM
Ohh, looks like all Californians just got bullied by oh-so-civil KerimF.

Im expecting Vosur to step in, in 5...4...3,5...3,4...

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
30-08-2016, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2016 11:50 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(30-08-2016 10:21 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Right now, I hear in the word 'evidence' just a certain tale about an event as presented on our video monitors (if one does a search).
look for me as about holy verses on a modern bible.

There is no modern bible. It's a straw man you cooked up to insult people you don't like and want to ridicule. The reason you don't know the definition of "evidence" (which any educated person could look up in a dictionary) is that you are totally ignorant and uneducated, and you don't WANT to know what the word means. You'd rather came here and proclaim how much better you think you are than anyone else. You are a stupid boring troll.

Your generalizations about Syria, (where 12 year olds blow up birthday parties) are as false and hypocritical as your ignorant crap about America. in fact your own cultures have been EXPOSED :
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...-booktalk/
You are no better and no different than anyone, (except you *think* you are, and that makes you worse).

Get lost.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-08-2016, 11:50 AM
(30-08-2016 10:56 AM)KerimF Wrote:  It seems to me that you are also raised to believe that you deserve being hated by strangers... exactly as how the deceived Jewish kids were raised in the American base called Israel (since year 1948, if not long before).

I knew it. It's the Jews. It's always the Jews.

#sigh