A political dilemma about Human Logic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2016, 11:52 AM
RE: A political dilemma about Human Logic
(30-08-2016 09:37 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Thank you, now things are made straight.

(29-08-2016 09:44 PM)julep Wrote:  1) Yes, I was watching TV and heard Bush make his first statements about the 9/11 terrorist attacks; since I have a working brain, I did not think that those statements were in any way factually definitive. I can believe that someone (Cheney?) helped Bush with what to say, since I'm not sure Bush can successfully tie his shoes unassisted.

I have nothing against Bush or else, I just present what I saw/hear and how I interpreted them logically (sorry, I know this last word started teasing many here).

If, at that time, Bush addressed the nation with one of his two statements, there would be nothing wrong.

[1]
Confirming before all Americans that the first crash on the WTC tower was a civil accident is by itself an innocent statement; due to confusion for example.
[2]
Also addressing a personal doubt to all Americans that the crash could be a terrorist attack is also by itself another innocent statement based on uncertain information.

The real catastrophe is combining these two statements in sequence and in one short speech right after the surprising crash. Both took advantage of two innocent US laws as shown next:

The first one was actually a clear presidential command to all American forces (actually their top officers) not to intervene in any way with the accident (even via phone calls or alike... for example contacting airports).

The second one was a reminder for all Americans that in case something will happen and prove that the WTC, hence America, was attacked by foreign terrorists (as Bush said... we will run after them even to the end of the world), he (actually the White House) will get the US Presidential Veto Right. This US Veto makes of the US President a temporary legitimate dictator over all Americans (even in movies, a dictator outside America cannot be given such a powerful legitimate right Wink ). Naturally, the second airplane had the chance to fly in peace for about 20 minutes before it ended up hitting the second WTC tower (the twin towers run as photocopies of each other in case one is damaged... so the two had to be destroyed... besides their little brother, the juridical building #7 that has its own story). At the moment the second crash occurred, Bush became the top saviour/ruler of America without any problem. Also Anthrax played a crucial role on that day since there were some patriotic Americans who were above this US Presidential Veto Right. I better stop here Wink

In brief, without this well prepared short speech, the world couldn't witness what we call now the 9/11 attacks over America.

Kerim

We already have a number of 9/11 conspiracy threads on this site; you should consider posting in them. You may find some posters there who are more receptive to your theories. (Of course, they already have their theories: you'll have to duke it out in that particular theater of ideas.)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2016, 11:54 AM
(30-08-2016 11:29 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Ohh, looks like all Californians just got bullied by oh-so-civil KerimF.

Im expecting Vosur to step in, in 5...4...3,5...3,4...
There's no need to hide behind passive-aggressive jabs. If you've got some sort of problem with me, I'd rather you just come out and say it.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
30-08-2016, 11:55 AM
(30-08-2016 05:11 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(29-08-2016 08:24 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Your stupidity isn't a burden to me after all, it is you who must live with it.

Let's be fair, Szuchow. Kerim is clearly quite intelligent. The problem is one of indoctrination-- he has had such bad information, from such bad sources, for so long that he can no longer distinguish between testable reality and the ideas he has formed from those sources of propaganda. Then, ironically, he must Project that failure onto others who have a broader perspective on things.

The term you are looking for is "willful ignorance", not stupidity.

Stupidity is not a burden to the stupid because they are incapable of thinking beyond their present horizons.

Willful ignorance is a burden to both the afflicted and their audience, and I cannot understand how someone like him can bear such weight. Julep did an excellent job of breaking this down, in her most recent post, here... my hat is off to her!

You all complain about my thoughts and try to find out their possible sources (that actually don't exist in the first place Wink ).

But why I can't hear any personal view (not links) that opposes mine?!

I wish, someday, someone here will present a solid proof (many call it 'evidence') of what he sees opposing something I said on any of my previous posts. And he presents it using his own words.

Meanwhile, I won't be surprised not hearing any information from those who like seeing themselves as living among the 'well-informed' persons.

Kerim

Note:
I liked hearing the expression "others who have a broader perspective on things". This reminds me a friend from Texas in USA. I told him (that was about 13 years if I remember well) that almost each Syrian family can receive, at that time, on C and Ku Bands (via satellites) more than 2000 TV channels (using two rotating satellite dishes). This was possible because Syria is located among 3 continents. It happened he was receiving 4 only and via a cable Wink

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
30-08-2016, 12:05 PM
(30-08-2016 11:55 AM)KerimF Wrote:  You all complain about my thoughts and try to find out their possible sources (that actually don't exist in the first place Wink ).

But why I can't hear any personal view (not links) that opposes mine?!

Burden of proof

Quote:When two parties are in a discussion and one asserts a claim that the other disputes, the one who asserts has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
30-08-2016, 12:52 PM
(30-08-2016 08:39 AM)KerimF Wrote:  We are much alike.

In your dreams only.

Quote: You, too, keep repeating the broken song titled: "conspiracy shit" without adding the real version of any fact I presented that you personal consider as being true and real and by using your own words.

Facts? I must have missed them, hidden behind pile of rambling. Also I already pointed to you thay your delusions about Nazis are just that, delusions. There is no reason to bother with anything else till you back your claims.

Quote:Where is the problem?

In your ignorance.

Quote: You also believe too much the stories that suited your desires and dreams even if the facts on the ground contradict most parts in them.

Sute. Whatever make you feel better.

It is called projection I believe.

Quote: If you will decide someday to be serious, you can always pick up a fact I mentioned and show me the true version you have in mind as clearly as I do.

You think that I'm not serious cause I don't agree with your delusions?

Quote: But, truth be said, I also understand that not all people in the world could be safe if they decide to be sincere with others about matters related to the powerful/rich class (political or religious) in their environment. And the safety of any member here is more important to me than anything we may say.

Since I started "discussing" with you Illuminati tried to kill me at least five times.

Quote: I am afraid that repeating the word 'conspiracy' can convince those who are not interested in what is real happening in the world in the first place.

Said the leading crank of the forum.

Quote: Anyway, it is not my fault you are not allowed knowing that the 9/11 terrorists have been (still are) terrorizing, attacking and killing (since year 2010) millions of non-American civilians (besides their national forces). So while you repeat... conspiracy theory... conspiracy theory... Al-Qaeda groups in all over the world are serving the diabolic dreams of the powerful/rich American Elite in front of the entire world without problem. I am afraid that even some American communities could also be attacked by terrorists (now in real) anytime their system learn they start having serious doubts about the American endless series of 'War on Terror'.

Your stupid friend, Kerim

Sure buddy. It's exactly as you say*.

Consider this my last answer. You aren't worth wasting any more of my time. Your delusions of grandeur and ignorance were funny for a time. Now though you're simply boring and it is clear to me that no one can convince you that shit you believe in is just false.

*One should not disagree with insane I heard.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
30-08-2016, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2016 01:40 PM by Szuchow.)
Quote: Let's be fair, Szuchow. Kerim is clearly quite intelligent.

Really? I didn't notice. His intelligence must be cleverly hidden behind pile of bullshit and assumption that we all know less than him.

For me he lost all credibility when he wrote that Shoah consisted of "burning Jews for treason" and then accussing me of doubting in Holocaust taking place. This is not ignorance - thinking that person explaining what Shoah really was deny it is stupidity.

His other ramblings also didn't show much of insight.

Quote: The problem is one of indoctrination-- he has had such bad information, from such bad sources, for so long that he can no longer distinguish between testable reality and the ideas he has formed from those sources of propaganda. Then, ironically, he must Project that failure onto others who have a broader perspective on things.

The term you are looking for is "willful ignorance", not stupidity.

Stupidity is not a burden to the stupid because they are incapable of thinking beyond their present horizons.

Willful ignorance is a burden to both the afflicted and their audience, and I cannot understand how someone like him can bear such weight. Julep did an excellent job of breaking this down, in her most recent post, here... my hat is off to her!

Indoctrination may be part of the problem but stupidity is another part of it. We have agree to disagree I guess

As for Julep I too think that it is a good post.

On unrelated note. I saw you reccomending some authors in another postbin this thread. I would reccomend Chalmers Johnson and his "Blowback".

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
30-08-2016, 01:22 PM
(30-08-2016 11:55 AM)KerimF Wrote:  You all complain about my thoughts and try to find out their possible sources (that actually don't exist in the first place).

We know your thoughts have no sources. We are well aware everything you say, you made up from nothing.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-08-2016, 09:50 PM
(30-08-2016 01:04 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Really? I didn't notice. His intelligence must be cleverly hidden behind pile of bullshit and assumption that we all know less than him.

For me he lost all credibility when he wrote that Shoah consisted of "burning Jews for treason" and then accussing me of doubting in Holocaust taking place. This is not ignorance - thinking that person explaining what Shoah really was deny it is stupidity.

His other ramblings also didn't show much of insight.

Points well taken. However, Syrians have been exposed to anti-Israel propaganda since 1947, particularly since the Syrian losses in the three major wars that have erupted between the countries and the loss of Syrian territory in the Golan Heights, which particularly rankles them. It is unsurprising to me that his view of world politics, which centers around the tiny nation of Israel, would be so warped. In order to defend what he has been fed his whole life, he must twist everything that enters his head in order to make it fit the pre-existing paradigm. It's rather the same effect we see in Creationists when presented with scientific information.

He shows all the marks of a very powerful brain warped by a lifetime of brainwashing. It's very sad, to me. If he was younger, then perhaps he'd have a chance of breaking through his programming, but I fear it may be too late at this point. Sad

Syria is an amazing and beautiful country, but suffers geopolitically from the same problem that Israel does: it's sitting on the junction of three continents, as he already pointed out with the TV comment. The result of all these countries and groups trying to use Syria as a pawn is the current violence, and unfortunately means I won't be able to visit Syria, as I would wish to. And that is a shame.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
31-08-2016, 02:01 AM
(30-08-2016 11:23 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-08-2016 10:04 AM)KerimF Wrote:  I was also invited, many decades ago, to live and work in USA (as a researcher in an American corporation in California). But since I was never interested in becoming rich and/or famous, there was no reason for me to move from a place where I live real free; I don't mean living the sexual freedom as our cats on the streets do, possessing guns for self defence as it is the case in wild jungles or insulting those whose views oppose mine

Your false insulting remarks and generalizations about people in California are just as unappreciated and insulting as you claim you get here. YOU are no different, and no better. Your totally media-driven ideas about what people in California are like are as totally FALSE as your paranoid delusions about the world's power elite, and who constitutes that, and how it operates. People in California do not live as cats on the streets, and your insults are the SAME as you decry. You are no different.

Now you talk sense...

First, I am glad you defend Californians.

Second, I didn't say I went to California or anywhere in USA.

Third, I am sorry for not being clear. I meant by the freedom I described above the one that most Americans in USA told me about, on the internet. They were (still are I think) very proud to have it (after mocking the slavery I live, of course). As you see, it is not my fault if they liked exaggerating the description of their freedom and how they are proud that their great presidents are elected by 50.1% instead of 99.9% Consider Fortunately, you will help me have a better view on how Americans live in their civilized big cities in order to survive.

Forth, for your sanity, just forget about the New World Order and how, for example, almost the entire world had to be involved (likely by a mere coincidence to you) in destroying Syria during the last 5 years. This needed just Obama showing up on TV in March 2011 when he asked, for the first time, the FREE WORLD to bring him (or to bring the US System, if you like, as it was the case of Iraq in year 2003) the head of another dictator. It seems that this discovered dictator (from America, as usual) became, all of a sudden, totally insane and started killing his people at random while hypnotizing their national Syrian forces by his magical rod.

Sorry, I believe in facts that happen on the ground, not the fairy tales (well-prepared for adults by using audio/video experts) that the world's masses are supposed to believe.

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
31-08-2016, 02:27 AM
(30-08-2016 11:23 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-08-2016 10:04 AM)KerimF Wrote:  On the other hand may I ask you if you had a chance visiting Syria?

No. I value my life. So I can go to a birthday party and get blown up by a child ?

Thank you for being sincere and tell me what you were allowed to know about Syria.

Before opening the show of the CIA 9/11 terror by Obama in Syria too in March 2011, Syrians (as any foreign tourist confirms) were very proud for living in one of the safest countries in the world; day and night, on any street and road, even for kids and women. Sorry if you cannot even imagine how countries could be real safe if you live in America for example (where even kids may commit crimes in their schools). But this well-known truth about Syria was hidden not only on the internet but erased even in the minds of many young Syrians as well. So, no one can blame you now for your lack of knowledge about Syria and how it was... before applying on it the same American scenario that was applied on Iraq in year 2003.