A question about drunk drivers.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
25-10-2012, 03:05 AM
RE: A question about drunk drivers.
(25-10-2012 02:56 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I have engaged in a very lengthy debate about taxes elsewhere, I won't bring it up here but feel free to search for it in the politics section. The second quote was just to show you I agree with helping others even at risk. The third quote you replied to didn't address the issue I was making. Witnesses are irrelevant to what I was saying. Please re-read it. Anyhow lets not derail any further. You are just going to have to accept that I do not like that law, and you aren't going to change my opinion on the matter, and I'm not interested in changing yours, whether I could or not.
I'm fine with that. A small piece of advice for the future nonetheless: Don't engage into a discussion if you have a fixed position that is not subject to be changed. That ruins the entire point of it.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2012, 03:12 AM
RE: A question about drunk drivers.
(25-10-2012 03:05 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 02:56 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I have engaged in a very lengthy debate about taxes elsewhere, I won't bring it up here but feel free to search for it in the politics section. The second quote was just to show you I agree with helping others even at risk. The third quote you replied to didn't address the issue I was making. Witnesses are irrelevant to what I was saying. Please re-read it. Anyhow lets not derail any further. You are just going to have to accept that I do not like that law, and you aren't going to change my opinion on the matter, and I'm not interested in changing yours, whether I could or not.
I'm fine with that. A small piece of advice for the future nonetheless: Don't engage into a discussion if you have a fixed position that is not subject to be changed. That ruins the entire point of it.

I don't see why not discuss it, I didn't have any intention of debating you. I was just voicing that I agreed with the sentiment, but wanted to be clear that I did not agree that the law should be universal, or even thought it was a good idea.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply