A question for theist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2014, 07:06 PM
A question for theist
I am going to play a little devils advocate here to any monotheist. lets assume that there is a god and he is the so called uncased cause of the universe. existed forever and is all knowing and all that stuff. I got one simple question. what exactly do you think god was doing before creation. no he supposedly always has existed and thus???? we know two things right off the bat there was no light. e couldn't see and he has always existed thus he sat around for millennia Playing....... Pokemon?????......... sing camp town races???????........... thinking about the mind numbing silence that you'd have to endure forever.....?????? just curious and could you get on the answer and all because I think I and many other people would like to know.

p.s. they did a experiment where they took away all since to two tokens{which means the tokens couldn't see hear or whatever} and as a result the tokens went insane. just saying couldn't be god for anyone let alone a god.

p.s.s.god then tossed his pokeball as he giggled with glee and then rested on the seventh day. for god truly had caught them all. Roflao.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kunoxian drive's post
05-08-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: A question for theist
In pure fantasy terms, if you are a being that exists when there is nothing and you are all knowing, that means you know nothing.
If you are all seeing and there is nothing to see, then you aren't omniscient.
All powerful and nothing to move....you get my point.

The only way a god obtains all of these attributes is in the light of a universe.
Without a universe, a god is ......nothing

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 4 users Like Rahn127's post
05-08-2014, 07:21 PM
that was an interesting answer but still needs work. because he would have to had been doing something.... I wonder what gods starter pokemon would be.... lol

05-08-2014, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2014 08:30 PM by CleverUsername.)
If he's supposed to be omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent and all those nice omni-words, it can be argued that, before he made everything, he was already living in the time when he made everything, simultaneously.

Of course, that opens the question of "What was God doing during the time when he made everything, A.K.A. now?".

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
05-08-2014, 11:10 PM
(05-08-2014 07:21 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I wonder what gods starter pokemon would be.... lol

Arceus since it is the "God" of the Pokemon world. It is said to have created the pokemon world. Believe me, I'm a nerd lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
05-08-2014, 11:16 PM
(05-08-2014 11:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 07:21 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I wonder what gods starter pokemon would be.... lol

Arceus since it is the "God" of the Pokemon world. It is said to have created the pokemon world. Believe me, I'm a nerd lol

darn unfair advantage... lol

05-08-2014, 11:17 PM
(05-08-2014 11:16 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 11:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Arceus since it is the "God" of the Pokemon world. It is said to have created the pokemon world. Believe me, I'm a nerd lol

darn unfair advantage... lol

Lol helps that i'm playing it as i'm posting Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
06-08-2014, 12:24 AM
I always liked squittle. Reminded me of an ex-gf

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
06-08-2014, 12:27 AM
(06-08-2014 12:24 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I always liked squittle. Reminded me of an ex-gf

Woah now, this isn't the 18+ section Laugh out load

06-08-2014, 12:30 AM
I just like the pokemon classes... It seems they listed all the elements and then said nope where not done lets go father and they did that about five or six times. that's the most diverse awesome list of types that I have ever encountered and it make multi or legacy classing choices a b. it's a truly devise system. only messing space elementals light and sound types.