A question for theist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: A question for theist
(06-08-2014 12:30 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I just like the pokemon classes... It seems they listed all the elements and then said nope where not done lets go father and they did that about five or six times. that's the most diverse awesome list of types that I have ever encountered and it make multi or legacy classing choices a b. it's a truly devise system. only messing space elementals light and sound types.

It's even more diverse in the competitive battling scene once you get into breeding IV's and training EV's and natures and abilities which is a whole thing I won't get into because it encompasses so much to train your pokemon to it's full potiential.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2014, 12:44 AM
[Image: pokemon.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-08-2014, 01:43 AM
(05-08-2014 07:21 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  that was an interesting answer but still needs work. because he would have to had been doing something.... I wonder what gods starter pokemon would be.... lol

I am gonna go play Pokemon Yellow online now.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
06-08-2014, 01:46 AM
Re: A question for theist
It seems odd it just occurred to me Pokemon oddly seem to mainly follow the Anisimoff laws of robotics... Minus like show. But I know they say Pokemon and people are close to the same. Man needs to reclaim the title of God and make Pokemon already.

This is a question that always makes me reflect on Mr. Deity. That show always had great depictions of God being bored in his void so he made the universe to end that misery.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
06-08-2014, 01:47 AM
(06-08-2014 12:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: pokemon.jpg]

[Image: mega_blaziken.png]

I mean who would not want this badass motherfucka on there team?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-08-2014, 02:21 AM
(06-08-2014 01:47 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I mean who would not want this badass motherfucka on there team?

*their

[Image: photo.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-08-2014, 07:07 AM
(05-08-2014 07:06 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I am going to play a little devils advocate here to any monotheist. lets assume that there is a god and he is the so called uncased cause of the universe. existed forever and is all knowing and all that stuff. I got one simple question. what exactly do you think god was doing before creation.

Yeah, it is really weird to comprehend. I've asked Christians the same thing, and their response is typically that it's mind-blowing, and they stop talking about it.

If God created everything (including heaven) and has always existed, then by very definition, there was an infinite amount of time where there was nothing but him. It, of course, seems absurd. God is just twiddling his thumbs, thinking about things that don't exist for infinity years, then, after an infinite amount of time, he decided to make everything that has existed for a finite amount of time.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
06-08-2014, 12:50 PM
(05-08-2014 07:06 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I am going to play a little devils advocate here to any monotheist. lets assume that there is a god and he is the so called uncased cause of the universe. existed forever and is all knowing and all that stuff. I got one simple question. what exactly do you think god was doing before creation. no he supposedly always has existed and thus???? we know two things right off the bat there was no light. e couldn't see and he has always existed thus he sat around for millennia Playing....... Pokemon?????......... sing camp town races???????........... thinking about the mind numbing silence that you'd have to endure forever.....?????? just curious and could you get on the answer and all because I think I and many other people would like to know.

p.s. they did a experiment where they took away all since to two tokens{which means the tokens couldn't see hear or whatever} and as a result the tokens went insane. just saying couldn't be god for anyone let alone a god.

p.s.s.god then tossed his pokeball as he giggled with glee and then rested on the seventh day. for god truly had caught them all. Roflao.
*Puts on theist hat*
Ahem... for the Lord, simply being was enough.

Well, until it wasn't enough at which time he needed to create other things because a perfect god would need... I mean wouldn't need anything so... wait... Blink
Ok, he didn't need, he just wanted because a perfect being would want... well no, wouldn't want because he already has everything so...
Oh damn, nevermind. Dodgy

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
07-08-2014, 04:03 AM
(05-08-2014 11:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 07:21 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I wonder what gods starter pokemon would be.... lol

Arceus since it is the "God" of the Pokemon world. It is said to have created the pokemon world. Believe me, I'm a nerd lol

doesn't that mean anyone who played Pokemon Platinum is god ? Laugh out load

I didn't realize this when I was playing it, oh well i'll play it again after I finish Pokemon X & Y
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
07-08-2014, 04:50 AM
(07-08-2014 04:03 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 11:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Arceus since it is the "God" of the Pokemon world. It is said to have created the pokemon world. Believe me, I'm a nerd lol

doesn't that mean anyone who played Pokemon Platinum is god ? Laugh out load

I didn't realize this when I was playing it, oh well i'll play it again after I finish Pokemon X & Y

Funny how you can capture and command a God lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze