A quick rant about theism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2013, 02:49 PM
A quick rant about theism
Okay here's my rant, albeit short. I'm sick of a coworker constantly telling me that Jesus can solve all my problems, that her truth is the only truth, I am living in sin, etc etc. the list of crap I am told is never ending. And this is at an employment law firm where people should know how to mind their tongues about certain issues in a work place. OR it should be common knowledge to not insist to a coworker that they are morally corrupt. I don't know whether to laugh or be frustrated when I'm told the world is going to end any day now and Jesus is coming back. The same coworker also toots her own horn about being god's High Priestess and all I need to do is tell her I've repented and accepted Jesus into my life. And for what? It's just so annoying that I'm not even allowed a perspective, much less an opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: A quick rant about theism
Ask her to ask Jesus to do your maths homework ?
Find all posts by this user
27-08-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: A quick rant about theism
(27-08-2013 02:49 PM)MargotTenenbaum Wrote:  Okay here's my rant, albeit short. I'm sick of a coworker constantly telling me that Jesus can solve all my problems, that her truth is the only truth, I am living in sin, etc etc. the list of crap I am told is never ending. And this is at an employment law firm where people should know how to mind their tongues about certain issues in a work place. OR it should be common knowledge to not insist to a coworker that they are morally corrupt. I don't know whether to laugh or be frustrated when I'm told the world is going to end any day now and Jesus is coming back. The same coworker also toots her own horn about being god's High Priestess and all I need to do is tell her I've repented and accepted Jesus into my life. And for what? It's just so annoying that I'm not even allowed a perspective, much less an opinion.

Complain to HR. This is harassment.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post