A random self confidence boost

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2014, 03:27 PM
A random self confidence boost
I don't know why but my level have confidence has risen. And yes I don't think I am ugly anymore.Sleepy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
07-05-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: A random self confidence boost
Yay!!!! Clap this put a big smile on my face Big Grin Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
07-05-2014, 03:39 PM
That's great to hear, Paleo!!! Big Grin

07-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Good to hear that, man!! Happy for ya. What happened? Got a girlfriend? Tongue

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
07-05-2014, 03:46 PM
(07-05-2014 03:41 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Good to hear that, man!! Happy for ya. What happened? Got a girlfriend? Tongue

Man I wish. I think it was capoeira. Felt happier when I started it. Also my abs are slowly coming in and my right chest muscle is evening out with my left one.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
07-05-2014, 03:51 PM
(07-05-2014 03:46 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(07-05-2014 03:41 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Good to hear that, man!! Happy for ya. What happened? Got a girlfriend? Tongue

Man I wish. I think it was capoeira. Felt happier when I started it. Also my abs are slowly coming in and my right chest muscle is evening out with my left one.

Yeps. Exercise will definitely give you a confidence boost. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
07-05-2014, 03:52 PM
(07-05-2014 03:39 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  That's great to hear, Paleo!!! Big Grin

[Image: l-Happy-seal.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
07-05-2014, 03:54 PM
(07-05-2014 03:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yay!!!! Clap this put a big smile on my face Big Grin Hug

[Image: clapping-seal-o.gif]

[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
08-05-2014, 01:54 AM
I've battled with depression for a long time.. And I'm a work out a holic thinking that those endorphins can see me through anything .. But the truth is the hopeless moments of my life have never made sense.. But... If I wait them out eventually something great happens and I think back to those moments and am glad I didn't give up.. It's been a never ending roller coaster for me thus far.. But when things level out.. I'm always glad I didn't give up.. And I'm one step stronger the next time I feel hopeless to understanding that everything is overcomable.. And understanding that I'm dealing with chemistry and not inevitable doom

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 2 users Like k37713's post
08-05-2014, 07:23 PM
(07-05-2014 03:46 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  

maybe if you fapped with both hands you wouldn't need them to even out Tongue Laugh out load

anyway,happy for ya,and keep exercising

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....