A religious cooking question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: A religious cooking question
Yes, single malt scotch whisky... none of this Irish crap.

[Image: opforum1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post
01-06-2012, 12:00 PM
(01-06-2012 11:52 AM)frankiej Wrote:  Yes, single malt scotch whisky... none of this Irish crap.
Offtopic

Woah woah woah, hold on a sec now.

Jameson. Knappogue. What's wrong with these blissful nectars of life?

What's your scotch of choice?
01-06-2012, 12:03 PM
It isn't that they are bad, it is just that they are no match for the good stuff. Wink

Man, there are so many that I go between... I'll just have to name a couple:

Glenkinchie, Glenmorangie and I'll throw in Glenfiddich just because there is a bottle of it staring at me from my desk. Tongue

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
01-06-2012, 12:19 PM
(01-06-2012 12:03 PM)frankiej Wrote:  It isn't that they are bad, it is just that they are no match for the good stuff. Wink

Glenkinchie, Glenmorangie and I'll throw in Glenfiddich just because there is a bottle of it staring at me from my desk. Tongue
I wonder which of these I could acquire at my local liquor store on my way home...
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
01-06-2012, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2012 06:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(31-05-2012 11:10 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Does anyone have a recipe fr christ's balls? ~_^

This one should work. But it's not much of a meal. There's only 2 of them no matter how goddam big they were. ... Now if there were some sort of miracle or something at the testicle festival ...

(01-06-2012 12:19 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(01-06-2012 12:03 PM)frankiej Wrote:  It isn't that they are bad, it is just that they are no match for the good stuff. Wink

I wonder which of these I could acquire at my local liquor store on my way home...

I can find all of those in my local liquor store. The Macallan is very good too. They're all good. I used to be quite into single malt Scotch, but it's very expensive. Now I just drink vodka while chewing a wad of peat. Just as good and way cheaper.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Hey, I always wondered... I don't have the luxury of buying those brands, the only ones I have are Johnny, Jameson and Chivas Regal, of these better ones. So, if you compare Chivas with some of those brands, better, worse, incomparable? What would you say?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
02-06-2012, 12:18 PM
As per the original question, how about the Italian spaghetti and meatballs served at the Vatican? Can't get much more Chrstian than that.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
02-06-2012, 06:28 PM
(02-06-2012 12:11 PM)Filox Wrote:  Hey, I always wondered... I don't have the luxury of buying those brands, the only ones I have are Johnny, Jameson and Chivas Regal, of these better ones. So, if you compare Chivas with some of those brands, better, worse, incomparable? What would you say?

Jameson is a good single malt Irish Whiskey. But it ain't Scotch. Johnnie Walker and Chivas Regal are both blended. No character, not worth their price.

[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-06-2012, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2012 06:40 PM by Jedah.)
(01-06-2012 03:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-05-2012 11:10 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Does anyone have a recipe fr christ's balls? ~_^

This one should work. But it's not much of a meal. There's only 2 of them no matter how goddam big they were. ... Now if there were some sort of miracle or something at the testicle festival ...

""2"" of them??????
Where you get the idea they exists?????

Life is too important to be taken seriously.
- Oscar Wilde
02-06-2012, 09:31 PM
(02-06-2012 06:37 PM)Jedah Wrote:  
(01-06-2012 03:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This one should work. But it's not much of a meal. There's only 2 of them no matter how goddam big they were. ... Now if there were some sort of miracle or something at the testicle festival ...

""2"" of them??????
Where you get the idea they exists?????

I'm looking at them now. They are shriveled and ineffective but they are still there like little tiny raisinettes. What part of "My Own Personal Jesus" don't you get?

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post