A reminder that atheists can be jerkoffs too

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2012, 07:43 PM
RE: A reminder that atheists can be jerkoffs too
You don't want cameras at my house man. You'll never feel comfortable naked again. Not knowing old penis arms is out there.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2012, 08:16 PM
I can tell you one thing: The guys who become atheists because they believe the christian propaganda about atheists' swinging sex lives will learn pretty quickly that atheist chicks don't like to put out for beta males any more than religious chicks do.
Find all posts by this user
23-05-2012, 08:29 PM
(23-05-2012 08:16 PM)advancedatheist Wrote:  I can tell you one thing: The guys who become atheists because they believe the christian propaganda about atheists' swinging sex lives will learn pretty quickly that atheist chicks don't like to put out for beta males any more than religious chicks do.
Everything I know is a lie now...
[+] 1 user Likes TheArcticSage's post
23-05-2012, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 10:35 PM by DeepThought.)
Who would become an atheist to pick up? Where did you get that idea?

As far as I know 70-80% of users here are male. Chances are this demographic applies to other websites.

We do have a hidden atheist swinger sex-club though... It's just some people like advanced atheist aren't invited. Tongue Wink

Can't let everyone in on the action!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
24-05-2012, 04:00 PM
(23-05-2012 10:13 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  As far as I know 70-80% of users here are male. Chances are this demographic applies to other websites.
I had a conversation on RD's website on this topic. I got chewed out by a woman for suggesting a ratio of 10:1, and it turned out that I was off... but only a tiny bit. 70-80% is pretty accurate.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-05-2012, 10:39 PM
I suspected Hitchens was the culprit, but then I remembered he was dead.
[+] 1 user Likes Blood's post