A rock is a rock.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2014, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 06:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: A rock is a rock.
(22-09-2014 05:48 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 05:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Show me the evidence and I'll recant. Still don't prove I ain't God though having relinquished any claims to omniscience.

Yes, you do. If you aren't perfect, you aren't God. Perfection requires omniscience.

Nope. You're wrong.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2014, 05:55 PM
(22-09-2014 05:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 05:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  God is neither omniscient nor omnibenevolent, he may be omnipresent however. And pink.

God is pink?!?!?!!? Blink

umm ... maybe a little. Blush

[Image: devil-girl-pink-5850307.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-09-2014, 06:03 PM
I prefer the classic red

[Image: rm4439.jpg]

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 7 users Like Rahn127's post
23-09-2014, 01:08 AM
(22-09-2014 05:21 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 11:03 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Which is why I placed him in the crazy box long ago, not even worth engaging.

Probably because you know that it's true.

...Obviously. I doubt goodwithoutgod would have placed you in the "crazy box" if he didn't know it was true.
Drinking Beverage

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
23-09-2014, 05:05 AM
(19-09-2014 11:46 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(19-09-2014 11:35 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Your statement has nothing to do with the statement to which you're replying. Your statement also doesn't make sense. When faced with the complete and utter lack of evidence for God's existence, I withhold belief. It has nothing to do with obedience.

By asking for evidence of God, you're saying that you're superiour to God. Hint: You're not.

1.) Non sequitur. Asking for evidence of something does not entail you are superior to that thing. What you have there is just a baseless assertion, and it's kinda fucking stupid to boot.

2.) If I ask for evidence of the existence of specific countries I'm not made, nor even implied that I am, superior to that entire country. This is an idea that is fucking stupid even for you and I consider you to have a negative intelligence.

3.) He is, by virtue of the fact he can be demonstrated to exist and your god can not, superior.

4.) You know all this though but you need some lying bullshit excuse for why there is no fucking evidence for your stupid god. It's childish and dishonest and one of many reasons everyone here thinks your a dumb cunt.

5.) Learn to fucking spell you troglodyte "superiour" isn't a word.

As always : Please headbutt an active jet engine.
Love WhiskeyDebates

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-09-2014, 05:10 AM
(19-09-2014 11:46 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  By asking for evidence of God, you're saying that you're superiour to God. Hint: You're not.

(22-09-2014 05:39 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 05:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm not superior to God. I AM God. Silly goose.

Ok then. What color are the walls in my room? Drinking Beverage

Fuck you're stupid, you can't even keep up with your own bullshit.Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
23-09-2014, 05:42 AM
A toll is a toll,
And a roll is a roll.
And if we don't get no tolls,
Then we don't get no rolls...

...I made that up me self.

[Image: 3545158_l2.jpg]
23-09-2014, 11:29 AM
(23-09-2014 05:05 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(19-09-2014 11:46 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  By asking for evidence of God, you're saying that you're superiour to God. Hint: You're not.

1.) Non sequitur. Asking for evidence of something does not entail you are superior to that thing. What you have there is just a baseless assertion, and it's kinda fucking stupid to boot.

2.) If I ask for evidence of the existence of specific countries I'm not made, nor even implied that I am, superior to that entire country. This is an idea that is fucking stupid even for you and I consider you to have a negative intelligence.

3.) He is, by virtue of the fact he can be demonstrated to exist and your god can not, superior.

4.) You know all this though but you need some lying bullshit excuse for why there is no fucking evidence for your stupid god. It's childish and dishonest and one of many reasons everyone here thinks your a dumb cunt.

Love WhiskeyDebates

1. Who do you give evidence to? The judge. Asking for evidence says that you're the judge of God. Hint: You're not

2. Once again, this only applies to God, as he is a perfect being.

3. God can be demonstrated to exist by virtue that nothing could exist without him.

4. Ooh, more insults Evil_monster

5. That is not grammatically correct. Derp. Evil_monster

Truth seeker.
23-09-2014, 11:32 AM
(23-09-2014 11:29 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 05:05 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  1.) Non sequitur. Asking for evidence of something does not entail you are superior to that thing. What you have there is just a baseless assertion, and it's kinda fucking stupid to boot.

Love WhiskeyDebates

1. Who do you give evidence to? The judge. Asking for evidence says that you're the judge of God. Hint: You're not

3. God can be demonstrated to exist by virtue that nothing could exist without him.

It's a shame you didn't follow through with your promise from a few weeks ago.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-09-2014, 11:35 AM
(23-09-2014 11:32 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-09-2014 11:29 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  1. Who do you give evidence to? The judge. Asking for evidence says that you're the judge of God. Hint: You're not

It's a shame you didn't follow through with your promise from a few weeks ago.

Yeah, I'm retarded. Which is, ironically, more proof that God exists. Since I can't trust my mind, I can't know anything without an absolute knower.

Truth seeker.