A round of applause for Rush Limbaugh

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2010, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2010 08:54 PM by ashley.hunt60.)
A round of applause for Rush Limbaugh
For reaching a new level of stupid. Turns out the environmentalists bombed it, to raise support for their cause. It would be a lot more funny if it wasn't so sad that people believe him. Linky.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2010, 08:50 PM
RE: A round of applause for Rush Limbaugh
What did he do? I know he's a genuine hypocritical moron, but I have no idea what he said this time...

03-05-2010, 08:51 PM
(03-05-2010 08:50 PM)Green Wrote:  What did he do? I know he's a genuine hypocritical moron, but I have no idea what he said this time...

There is a link on "a new level of stupid", I'll make it more obvious.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
03-05-2010, 09:00 PM

Just read it...wow...

I think this calls for a facepalm:

[Image: picard-facepalm.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2010, 10:37 PM

Wow, URLs are pretty well invisible here . . . To be honest, I don't know that Rush is being extraordinarily stupid here. It seems like a natural conclusion to draw if you believe that environmentalists have as their main goal socioeconomic power rather than "saving the world".

I'm pretty sure that'd be what Rush thinks.
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2010, 05:55 AM
(03-05-2010 10:37 PM)MikeDaniels Wrote:  Wow, URLs are pretty well invisible here . . .

I always bold them, myself. If you see me typing in bold, it's a link.

Quote:To be honest, I don't know that Rush is being extraordinarily stupid here. It seems like a natural conclusion to draw if you believe that environmentalists have as their main goal socioeconomic power rather than "saving the world".

I'm pretty sure that'd be what Rush thinks.

Oh, it's very definitely what he thinks. It's just incredibly stupid for him to think so.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user