A sad/evil christian on Japan's earthquake.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2011, 07:35 PM
A sad/evil christian on Japan's earthquake.
This is just so sad, how extremely delusional they can be. This is obviously not a answered prayer, just luck/coincidence. If it were to be true, this experiment must be repeatable, I pray that an earth quake will happen to Japan again. Nope nothing. Case Closed.

A video by thunderf00t, an atheist channel who I subscribed to, and watch his video.

Girl prays to CAUSE Japanese earthquake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcikNCsil...ture=feedu

watch this video, and prepare to laugh at this if you get it that is.

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2011, 08:04 PM
RE: A sad/evil christian on Japan's earthquake.
Like I said before Laxion, I'm now sure she's a fraking troll, but even if she's a troll, this is wrong on so many levels, even if its done for the sake of trolling. But I agree with the guy from the video, It is indeed more scary that there are people who really believe what are they saying Confused.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Tamtampamela is a troll, has been for a while. Look at all her videos (provided you can stand it).

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
14-03-2011, 10:08 PM

(14-03-2011 08:04 PM)MasterRottweiler Wrote:  Like I said before Laxion, I'm now sure she's a fraking troll, but even if she's a troll, this is wrong on so many levels, even if its done for the sake of trolling. But I agree with the guy from the video, It is indeed more scary that there are people who really believe what are they saying Confused.

I always think its a troll, but then again there are people who are just so incredibly stupid that normal people can't comprehend their stupidity.

Like Albert Einstein said:"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

This is the wonder of freedom of speech. It what we consider horrible and vile. But that also protects us to talk the truth even against all the bullshit raining our way.
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 07:56 AM
She admitted to being a troll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQfCjuOr1oY

Her account is now closed down - she got doc dropped if I understood right.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
15-03-2011, 03:46 PM

[Image: eFYYe.jpg]
These guys...
(15-03-2011 07:56 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  She admitted to being a troll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQfCjuOr1oY

Her account is now closed down - she got doc dropped if I understood right.

Huh, I made an assumption that she was a religious nut, guess she was just depicting one?
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 06:25 PM
It's hard to tell if she is faking it or something, but I'm pretty sure she is doing comedy about religion like Edward Current.

15-03-2011, 08:59 PM
One of the not so great things about the internet is that it provides a place for idiots like all those above to spew their idiotic hateful views. Oh well. I'm glad it provides a place for the likes of us too.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
15-03-2011, 10:44 PM
0_0

Shut up about pearl harbor!!!!!!!!
It was a tactical error by the Japanese, due to the fact that they were seeking to take China while the world was busy. Had they been aware of how much happened they could've stormed the US. They just took out the US naval fleet to insure that no one came to save China. Also had they not bothered with the US, then China would've been all theirs. Worse crime by the Japanese committed in WWII was Nanjing where they created their own holocaust.

Why do people keep harking back to events that happened so long ago? You know what came of pearl harbor? Japan is one of our biggest allies and Japan and the US have supported each other in many ways. Including being one of the few countries to send aid during the US's war without UN sanction. That's right they went to the US's war to die for the US.

And if you really think they didn't pay for any sort of karma from an act of war, look at the fallout from those atomic bombs that forced them to ceasefire.

What's next? This is what they get for having close ties to Germany?

Sorry I'm a little aggressive at the whole we used to be at war thing. I think that people should give a rest about country's being enemies due to events in the past. Rulers change, and with that the countries policies.

And yeah I say the US deserved the twin towers incident (not the people deserved to die), but only because the US was meddling constantly in affairs in the Middle East, and truly believed themselves untouchable by major attacks.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
16-03-2011, 06:22 PM
I don't know about pearl harbor to much, All I have to say is that why the hell did the USA decided to launch bombs in the cities killing innocent people, like over 300,000 people died, and more injured.

Sometimes USA act's too fast, and selfish for a mistakes or a few individual that did it. 2 planes crash into building, War Iraq. Accidental damage in pearl harbor, bomb japan's cities. Also an accidental war to Vietnam.

p.s I don't recall anyone talking about peal harbor here.