A sad, sad day for Rio

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: A sad, sad day for Rio
Nah... just pile it up, set it ablaze, and break out the marshmallows. Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
14-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Just read this and it makes it even more horrible. No matter if he was murdered, or was so scared and depressed that he chose to immolate himself, this is just heartbreaking. No one deserves to be in so much emotional and mental pain in their last months and days.

And the fact that he did it outside, both to die at the site of his life's work and not to destroy his works inside his house (which, btw, was so simple, almost ascetic that it must have seemed poor to some of us, spoilt Westerners) makes it so much sadder. Sadcryface

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
18-01-2013, 03:39 AM
Hell, I can't see BBC, it is blocked in my workplace by a filter. Any other sources, as I have no idea what you people are talking about...

Nothing, nothing, just saw the post above mine...

Stupid me...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
18-01-2013, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2013 11:09 AM by Bucky Ball.)
I have this little "sloth" (stuffed animal) from when I was a baby. He's dressed in a clown suit, ((like from the opera Pagaliacci, (or however ya spell it)). 2 of my best friends are down there RIGHT NOW, and I sent Slothy with them. I have a series of photos of Slothy on my wall of him in various famous places, (like at the Parthenon, sitting on the steps, and the Leaning Tower, sitting on the fence, and the Trevi Fountain in Rome). I told them to take one of him sitting on THAT staircase, or in front of that famous "cross" on the hill over the harbor, and rounding the Cape of Good Horn on their cruise ship, and "looking/staring" up at a penguin, and somewhere in Chile, (hopefully sitting on a Naska line, looking up, waiting for the aliens). I sure hope they remembered. Weeping Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post