A section for forum games.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2012, 12:28 AM
A section for forum games.
I have noticed that this forum is getting quite the number of forum games. So why not make a section dedicated to this?

Under Repair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: A section for forum games.
Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
28-05-2012, 05:28 AM
I like the idea, maybe a subsection within The CC or TTOT instead of a full section.

Unfortunately though it is beyond my capabilities. Only Lucradis and DeepThought have such enviable powers, I don't mind rooting out any old forum games and moving them into the potential new section. Plus Lucradis will have to actually like the idea, I've started getting ahead of myself.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-05-2012, 07:08 AM
TTOT is the sub forum for games. When the dust settled and people got used to two casual forums they made the second one where they post all the different games. It just doesn't state that it is supposed to be. You'll find most games there though.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
28-05-2012, 01:47 PM
I'm up for renaming TTOT the games area, but it's a lot of moving shit. Let's see what all the kids think before we get ahead of ourselves. I'll do it if there are enough votes. But you fuckers are waiting at least another day cause I got family to play with right now.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-05-2012, 02:34 PM
May I suggest that you also make the forum-games-section posts not count into your normal post count. I have seen in several forums through the years that people will go there and spam everything just to get a high number of posts to look like they are someone when they really are not.
Just saying because high post number for a newbie coming to the forum kind of means that this person has been here for a long time and knows a lot about the place, when in the case of simply going to the game part and spam there would mean they drove the numbers high...
Am I the onlyone seeing that as a problem?

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
28-05-2012, 03:04 PM
I personally don't see it as an issue, but I might be biased because I've been here long enough to basically know how long everyone has been here. But I do know things like post count and rep actually do bother some people. Every time we have a discussion about these things they end up being a big fight over who cares and who doesn't.

So I shall throw my hat in already. I don't care one way or another.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
28-05-2012, 06:22 PM
I'm not too fussed about the post count thing. I tend to judge people on the quality of their posts as opposed to quantity anyway. Plus it's no secret that I see the casual sections as just as important as the serious ones.

On a side note I'll never understand people who say they don't care about rep.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.