A short perspective and question, from a Norwegian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2012, 03:44 PM
RE: A short perspective and question, from a Norwegian
(08-09-2012 03:30 PM)Luminon Wrote:  As for this, these mediterranean countries got selected out by financial markets to be attacked and brought down economically. It is done by getting them into debt, then decreasing the country's rating because it's in debt. With low rating, the financial markets are allowed to increase the country's interest rates, getting it even deeper into debt and having an excuse to lower the rating even more. It ends up with Goldman Sachs representatives appointed into government without elections, basically taking over the country. It could happen anywhere, Italy was 8th strongest economy in the world. Europe is about the last place in the world with decent social care, this is I think a reason for this attack.
Sounds like NWO-woo. Drinking Beverage Do you have any evidence to back up your claims?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2012, 10:41 AM
(08-09-2012 03:44 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Sounds like NWO-woo. Drinking Beverage Do you have any evidence to back up your claims?
Yes, it's based on an article by Ingacio Ramonet, called European democracy and the financial Coup d'etat. He makes compelling arguments of economic principles and later points at origins of certain newly appointed European politicians.
Your skepticism is healthy, but it is really misplaced as you're probably an American. American financial system is a conspiracy theory that made it to the real world, a great country with its money policy in private hands. When I was on a visit with my class in my National Bank, the man who showed us around (gold bricks and historical coins) had nothing but contempt for the American financial system. The problem is, it won't stay only in America, all currencies are less or more dependent on dollar.

If that isn't enough for you, there's more where it came from. It's hard to comprehend how much evil this system produces, globally of course. And of course, without a central group of Freemasons or something, it's a simple mindless meme of greed and border-defying financial manipulations. I'd prefer the Freemasons, really.
09-09-2012, 10:47 AM
(09-09-2012 10:41 AM)Luminon Wrote:  Yes, it's based on an article by Ingacio Ramonet, called European democracy and the financial Coup d'etat. He makes compelling arguments of economic principles and later points at origins of certain newly appointed European politicians.
Your skepticism is healthy, but it is really misplaced as you're probably an American. American financial system is a conspiracy theory that made it to the real world, a great country with its money policy in private hands. When I was on a visit with my class in my National Bank, the man who showed us around (gold bricks and historical coins) had nothing but contempt for the American financial system. The problem is, it won't stay only in America, all currencies are less or more dependent on dollar.

If that isn't enough for you, there's more where it came from. It's hard to comprehend how much evil this system produces, globally of course. And of course, without a central group of Freemasons or something, it's a simple mindless meme of greed and border-defying financial manipulations. I'd prefer the Freemasons, really.
I was born, raised and still live in Germany, thank you very much. That being said, I'll have a look at your link and get back to you later on.

09-09-2012, 03:24 PM
(09-09-2012 10:47 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I was born, raised and still live in Germany, thank you very much. That being said, I'll have a look at your link and get back to you later on.
In that case, thank you for keeping the EU afloat! Big Grin
09-09-2012, 03:43 PM
(09-09-2012 10:41 AM)Luminon Wrote:  Yes, it's based on an article by Ingacio Ramonet, called European democracy and the financial Coup d'etat. He makes compelling arguments of economic principles and later points at origins of certain newly appointed European politicians.
Let me assure you that the following has nothing to do with the article's actual content and should not be regarded as an attempt to render it invalid because of it's source. But can you find me an official source for this? The article is hosted on a website that I supect to be biased ('Information that markets eliminate') and contains no external sources. When I looked for the article on Google by using the same content, all of the results referred to the blog(?) you posted.

10-09-2012, 07:39 AM
(09-09-2012 03:43 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Let me assure you that the following has nothing to do with the article's actual content and should not be regarded as an attempt to render it invalid because of it's source. But can you find me an official source for this? The article is hosted on a website that I supect to be biased ('Information that markets eliminate') and contains no external sources. When I looked for the article on Google by using the same content, all of the results referred to the blog(?) you posted.
If I remember correctly, the first time I read this article was in the Share International magazine, the issue a couple months back. My mom gets the paper version as one of about two people in this country.
It's an independent press and they post a lot of articles that have to do with economy, finances, politics, humanitarianism, people's freedom, ecology, and so on, all things good and bad. They also like to interview former presidents, diplomats, activists and so on.

Yes, the other half of the issue has to do with spirituality and strange phenomena that people report, they post a lot of photographs, Youtube links and eyewitness accounts. It's all meant to show what extraordinary times we live in. There are photos of beautiful, complex and flawless crop circles and on another page an article about people in Japan protesting against nuclear power. (and can you blame them?) It certainly takes a lot of open mind to read, but it's a well-estabilished magazine, with decades long history. Very serious about everything.
10-09-2012, 12:39 PM
(10-09-2012 07:39 AM)Luminon Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 03:43 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Let me assure you that the following has nothing to do with the article's actual content and should not be regarded as an attempt to render it invalid because of it's source. But can you find me an official source for this? The article is hosted on a website that I supect to be biased ('Information that markets eliminate') and contains no external sources. When I looked for the article on Google by using the same content, all of the results referred to the blog(?) you posted.
If I remember correctly, the first time I read this article was in the Share International magazine, the issue a couple months back. My mom gets the paper version as one of about two people in this country.
It's an independent press and they post a lot of articles that have to do with economy, finances, politics, humanitarianism, people's freedom, ecology, and so on, all things good and bad. They also like to interview former presidents, diplomats, activists and so on.

Yes, the other half of the issue has to do with spirituality and strange phenomena that people report, they post a lot of photographs, Youtube links and eyewitness accounts. It's all meant to show what extraordinary times we live in. There are photos of beautiful, complex and flawless crop circles and on another page an article about people in Japan protesting against nuclear power. (and can you blame them?) It certainly takes a lot of open mind to read, but it's a well-estabilished magazine, with decades long history. Very serious about everything.
Alright then. Now that this is out of the way, you have my sincere apologies, but I currently lack the interest and time to make the necessary research in order to validate the article's claims with other sources. I know that I should have said so from the beginning, in order not to waste any of your time on a potential discussion that is not going to happen. Perhaps I'll do so at another time. The exam phase at school has started again and this is my last year in school (13th grade). I hope you can sympathize with that.

That being said, you may rest assured that I will neither dimiss, nor accept any of the claims you've made until the day on which I make my own research and that I hereby withdraw my suspicions about it being woo until I can make a profound judgement.

11-09-2012, 12:47 AM
(10-09-2012 12:39 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Alright then. Now that this is out of the way, you have my sincere apologies, but I currently lack the interest and time to make the necessary research in order to validate the article's claims with other sources. I know that I should have said so from the beginning, in order not to waste any of your time on a potential discussion that is not going to happen. Perhaps I'll do so at another time. The exam phase at school has started again and this is my last year in school (13th grade). I hope you can sympathize with that.

That being said, you may rest assured that I will neither dimiss, nor accept any of the claims you've made until the day on which I make my own research and that I hereby withdraw my suspicions about it being woo until I can make a profound judgement.
Wow. Man, I like you! This is so... impartial Thumbsup
I know how skepticism works, either you can learn about it enough to make a judgement, or you need a good scientific journal to do the learning for you.
Good luck with school, take your time!