A sign from Seth?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: A sign from Seth?
(31-08-2015 09:10 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 09:07 AM)magic roundabout Wrote:  Good effort - think I'll just wait for my TTA T-shirt to piss off the vicar when he next tells me that I need to believe in the holy ghost to make it real. At the mo I can only faceplate and groan loudly, then hit logic (and we all know reason isn't an acceptable argument with a vicar). The UK isn't as religion-free as people think.

Similarly, welcome to TTA.

And thanks! I now have the magic roundabout tune in my head.

Undecided

Oops - blame my hounds - Dillon & Florence the rescued ex racing greyhounds, Dougal the abandoned deerhound, and Zebedee the bull x lurcher.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Can't deal with the word FACEPALM? Wha? Did I miss something?

We have a whole emoticon for facepalming!

: facepalm : (no spaces) = Facepalm

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
01-09-2015, 05:04 PM
(31-08-2015 09:21 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Can't deal with the word FACEPALM? Wha? Did I miss something?

For some reason my autocorrect turned it into "faceplate" which sounds medical. Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes magic roundabout's post
02-09-2015, 08:16 AM
(01-09-2015 05:04 PM)magic roundabout Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 09:21 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Can't deal with the word FACEPALM? Wha? Did I miss something?

For some reason my autocorrect turned it into "faceplate" which sounds medical. Facepalm

I suppose a faceplate is the inevitable medical result of frequent and intense facepaliming.
[+] 1 user Likes UnusedGreyMatter's post