A skeptical fairytale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2011, 08:45 AM
RE: A skeptical fairytale
(30-04-2011 03:42 AM)The_observer Wrote:  
(29-04-2011 03:49 PM)Kikko Wrote:  I interpret my fairytales literally, and my interpretation is the only correct one.
prove it Smile
Prove that it isn't correct Big Grin

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2011, 08:50 AM
I'm not the one making the statement. The burden of proof is not mine...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
30-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Geesh.. There is something about that story that just spooks me. It's not really a bedtime story is it!

Don't tell that to your children, at least not until they are older.. Other than that it was a good story, with a ring of truth to it.
30-04-2011, 10:55 AM
(30-04-2011 08:50 AM)The_observer Wrote:  I'm not the one making the statement. The burden of proof is not mine...

You too are making a statement, ''the burden of proof is not mine'', without proving it. How can you tell me to prove my statement when you don't prove your statements?

And I don't have to prove you anything, because I know I am right, I know it in my heart.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
30-04-2011, 02:25 PM
(30-04-2011 10:55 AM)Kikko Wrote:  
(30-04-2011 08:50 AM)The_observer Wrote:  I'm not the one making the statement. The burden of proof is not mine...

You too are making a statement, ''the burden of proof is not mine'', without proving it. How can you tell me to prove my statement when you don't prove your statements?

And I don't have to prove you anything, because I know I am right, I know it in my heart.
Okay...
In that case I call myself an A-kikkosinterpretationisthecorrectoneist due to lack of proof.

I'll start a website called TheThinkingAkikkosinterpretationisthecorrectoneist where I will find a lot of nice people who will DISS you until your ass falls off.
There!
Eat that!
Big Grin

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
30-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Quote:I'll start a website called TheThinkingAkikkosinterpretationisthecorrectoneist where I will find a lot of nice people who will DISS you until your ass falls off.
There!
I don't give a fudge about your stupid website. I have 62 million devout followers, all taught to debunk your silly akikkosinterpretationisthecorrectoneist lies since first grade.

But I care about you, so I must warn you. If you don't accept my interpretation, you'll face a horrible afterlife: you will be stuck in an uncomfortable bed forever and your hair will be cut every week and put under your pillow. The hair keeps stacking the pillow up and up, always making your neck even more uncomfortable. And you'll have no-one else but yourself to blame.

The choice is yours.

Accept me or go to hell.
30-04-2011, 03:48 PM
PHA!
Your hair cutting punishment does not scare me!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=149]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
01-05-2011, 12:12 PM
Well , now that it's been explained I kinda get it.
Don't get frustrated ... point learned.

I think there was a saying : "Don't argue with stupid people , they drag you to their level and then beat you with experience " Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
02-05-2011, 01:41 PM
Observer, your earthly curse won't help you, we can do the same with body hair. It's much slower though, but you have the eternity to wait.

Accept me or go to hell.
02-05-2011, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2011 01:57 PM by Observer.)
(02-05-2011 01:41 PM)Kikko Wrote:  Observer, your earthly curse won't help you, we can do the same with body hair. It's much slower though, but you have the eternity to wait.
Now THERE's an argument... [Image: smiley-scared009.gif]
[Image: peoples_bed1.jpg]
+
[Image: n_epilady_epigirl_01_61222.jpg]
=
[Image: bkgd_horror_top.png]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist