A story both sad and heartwarming

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2015, 04:55 PM
A story both sad and heartwarming
A woman named Hope in my hometown was diagnosed with cancer. She knew she was dying and her final wish was to go sliding like she did when she was a kid. This was early December and there was no snow. Her friend Linda decided that Hope would go sliding. Linda went to the local stadium and told them what Hope wanted. Soon enough the stadium and the one in the neighbouring town tore up their ice crushed it and put it on the hill where Hope lived. Hope got her wish. She passed away just a couple of weeks ago but I think she must have had a little happiness from that day.
People can be so awesome! I tell ya its fuckin beautiful man...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
29-01-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: A story both sad and heartwarming
Sweet man.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
29-01-2015, 05:25 PM
(29-01-2015 04:55 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  A woman named Hope in my hometown was diagnosed with cancer. She knew she was dying and her final wish was to go sliding like she did when she was a kid. This was early December and there was no snow. Her friend Linda decided that Hope would go sliding. Linda went to the local stadium and told them what Hope wanted. Soon enough the stadium and the one in the neighbouring town tore up their ice crushed it and put it on the hill where Hope lived. Hope got her wish. She passed away just a couple of weeks ago but I think she must have had a little happiness from that day.
People can be so awesome! I tell ya its fuckin beautiful man...

*puddles*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
29-01-2015, 06:11 PM
That's pretty neat. Heart

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.