A strange person I stumbled upon during my adventures

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2014, 07:57 PM
A strange person I stumbled upon during my adventures
Unfortunately, it appears that no matter where you go, where you hide, there shall always be conspiracy nuts, and I feel that that the following 'nut' is worth sharing for whatever reason. During my perusal of another forum, I stumbled across this character:

Quote:I needed to make this a debate. It will no be a pretty one and it will not end well. I am here to stress that I am not a scientist. I never cared for science in public schooling because they don't encourage children to think outside the box. Science is a method that involves observational data. Science is not based on observation, in the realms of physics. What I mean is that this planet has been trying so hard to defend the following sciences that have been destroyed.

Darwinism

Charles Darwin, did not create his evolutionary theory. He actually never credited his grandfather Erasmus who published a book similar to the origin of species. Also Darwin is not a scientist. Darwin was just a schill and theologian seminary drop out. He relied on Charles Lyell and Arthur Wallace to compile fossil record data that was eventually rejected. Darwinism is the epitome of human destruction. It created material reductionism which was an offshoot of Newtonian physics(also obsolete, since gravity is not the result of pulling forces from two masses, Newton also never finished his observational research, he guessed on the rest.) Newtonian physics is in my opinion a cause for why we have the mechanical belief all of life and that life is meant to be reduced to an object. It's essentially a death religion since matter according to Darwin is dead.

Physics

This a short video on Einstein and how scientist are crying in denial about how he is wrong and refuse to accept that he himself admitted he was wrong, if you do the digging on Google. Einstein only recieved the piece prize for the photo-electric effect. Not "his" theory of relativity. A french mathematical physicist named Jules Henri Poincare and Hendrik Lorentz who created a theory that explained time as a 4th dimensional force through some math that made no sense. Einstein stole this theory and downright got away with plagiarism.

Biophyiscs will change too. I'm not a scientist. But your atoms are held together by force, whatever this force is. We only know it's a slow condensed vibration. I'm interested in plasma cosmology since it's proving that gravity is electromagnetism and not PULLING gravity. But PUSHING gravity and we have a mechanism called mutual repulsion as in this experiment that was approved in peer reviewed science in the 60s. It's OLLLLLD. But please give it a shot.

I actually care about science now and want to learn. It feels exciting learning "pseudo-science" it's actually.........fun.

Epigenetics
Biophotonics
electromagnetism and free energy(Tesla and Walter Russellian science)
Plasma cosmology( everything is electric....even you and me)
consciousness and ESP provcen by Stanford.. Research Russell Targ and Elizabeth A. Rauscher

http://elizabethrauscher.net/
http://www.espresearch.com/

After the trainwreck of the thread (Why aren't you all allowed to question the modern science dogma?) that followed, I eventually threw my two cents in after he butchered the term theory:

Quote:NO scientist would ever assert that a theory is a guess. That misconception is born of the common definition of theory, which is useless in the scientific method. People often use that definition either when they have no idea what they're talking about, or when they're trying to invalidate theories, like in the Evolution vs. Creationism "Debate".
The trainwreck of a thread then became a planecrash of a thread, until this little exchange:

Him:
Quote:Science ASSumes naturalism=matter and that's it. But will by hypocrites and will not slap a particle on gravity(funny)

Explain why naturalism=matter? No scientists has ever done that. They have that magical kingdom where nothing exploded and created the universe lol... I guess religious and atheists think alike. Atheists have fairy tales too[sic]

Me:
Quote:What is with this, "ASSumes" thing? What are you, a 5 year old who just discovered the word, "Ass"? Also, "Atheism" has no fairy tales at all. Atheism has no tenets, no dogma, no beliefs, no creed, no assumptions, no anything. It's simply the lack of belief in God or gods.

Him:
Quote:*giggling on my keyboard* secularism anyone? Aka modern Marxism ^_^ Tongue :wacko: Marxism is anti-theism and it's the closest government in relation to atheism. In marxsim a human being is the same as a robot or a worker ant. You serve the state, that's your purpose.

EDIT: Also atheism is just the denial of a god, that's it.

Atheists can be spiritual. They can be interested in the paranormal. Not all atheists support evolution or any detrimental science.

I am against militant atheism which is the same as the old vatican order from centuries ago. Militant atheism is parasite like. It's a material philosophy and something that a man like Ernest Hemingway( an atheist) would be against.

Me:
Quote:Are you completely out of your mind? Who brought up Marxism? I defined atheism because you seemed to misunderstand what it was, and you go on some insane tangent about Marxism and secularism That's bringing non-sequitur to a new level. .

Him:
Quote:Because I made a joke about atheists fairy tales. Militant atheists have their dogma. Are you giving atheists a free pass? Honestly? Are you completely out of your mind? Who brought up Marxism? I defined atheism because you seemed to misunderstand what it was, and you go on some insane tangent about Marxism and secularism That's bringing non-sequitur to a new level.

Me:
Quote:I told you, there's no tenets or characteristics that encompass all atheists except for that they don't believe in God or gods. Why are you so fixated on this? There's no dogma, there's no belief system, there's nothing. Are you just trying to avoid talking about Darwin?

Him:
Quote:No I am not. I only agree with you on god in relation to atheism. But why are you denying atheists who hold Darwin up as the pinnacle of human intellect? That's militant atheism aka a religion. It is relevant.

Me:
Quote:I've never in my life heard of someone holding Darwin up as the pinnacle of human intellect, and thus couldn't have denied that some people do. If the term for this is "Militant Atheism", it's still not a religion. Religion is "The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods."
A fanatical position does not a religion make.

It continued on and on, and then everyone died. The end.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
01-10-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: A strange person I stumbled upon during my adventures
(01-10-2014 07:57 PM)TSG Wrote:  Unfortunately, it appears that no matter where you go, where you hide, there shall always be conspiracy nuts, and I feel that that the following 'nut' is worth sharing for whatever reason. During my perusal of another forum, I stumbled across this character:

Quote:I needed to make this a debate. It will no be a pretty one and it will not end well. I am here to stress that I am not a scientist. I never cared for science in public schooling because they don't encourage children to think outside the box. Science is a method that involves observational data. Science is not based on observation, in the realms of physics. What I mean is that this planet has been trying so hard to defend the following sciences that have been destroyed.

Darwinism

Charles Darwin, did not create his evolutionary theory. He actually never credited his grandfather Erasmus who published a book similar to the origin of species. Also Darwin is not a scientist. Darwin was just a schill and theologian seminary drop out. He relied on Charles Lyell and Arthur Wallace to compile fossil record data that was eventually rejected. Darwinism is the epitome of human destruction. It created material reductionism which was an offshoot of Newtonian physics(also obsolete, since gravity is not the result of pulling forces from two masses, Newton also never finished his observational research, he guessed on the rest.) Newtonian physics is in my opinion a cause for why we have the mechanical belief all of life and that life is meant to be reduced to an object. It's essentially a death religion since matter according to Darwin is dead.

Physics

This a short video on Einstein and how scientist are crying in denial about how he is wrong and refuse to accept that he himself admitted he was wrong, if you do the digging on Google. Einstein only recieved the piece prize for the photo-electric effect. Not "his" theory of relativity. A french mathematical physicist named Jules Henri Poincare and Hendrik Lorentz who created a theory that explained time as a 4th dimensional force through some math that made no sense. Einstein stole this theory and downright got away with plagiarism.

Biophyiscs will change too. I'm not a scientist. But your atoms are held together by force, whatever this force is. We only know it's a slow condensed vibration. I'm interested in plasma cosmology since it's proving that gravity is electromagnetism and not PULLING gravity. But PUSHING gravity and we have a mechanism called mutual repulsion as in this experiment that was approved in peer reviewed science in the 60s. It's OLLLLLD. But please give it a shot.

I actually care about science now and want to learn. It feels exciting learning "pseudo-science" it's actually.........fun.

Epigenetics
Biophotonics
electromagnetism and free energy(Tesla and Walter Russellian science)
Plasma cosmology( everything is electric....even you and me)
consciousness and ESP provcen by Stanford.. Research Russell Targ and Elizabeth A. Rauscher

http://elizabethrauscher.net/
http://www.espresearch.com/

After the trainwreck of the thread (Why aren't you all allowed to question the modern science dogma?) that followed, I eventually threw my two cents in after he butchered the term theory:

Quote:NO scientist would ever assert that a theory is a guess. That misconception is born of the common definition of theory, which is useless in the scientific method. People often use that definition either when they have no idea what they're talking about, or when they're trying to invalidate theories, like in the Evolution vs. Creationism "Debate".
The trainwreck of a thread then became a planecrash of a thread, until this little exchange:

Him:
Quote:Science ASSumes naturalism=matter and that's it. But will by hypocrites and will not slap a particle on gravity(funny)

Explain why naturalism=matter? No scientists has ever done that. They have that magical kingdom where nothing exploded and created the universe lol... I guess religious and atheists think alike. Atheists have fairy tales too[sic]

Me:
Quote:What is with this, "ASSumes" thing? What are you, a 5 year old who just discovered the word, "Ass"? Also, "Atheism" has no fairy tales at all. Atheism has no tenets, no dogma, no beliefs, no creed, no assumptions, no anything. It's simply the lack of belief in God or gods.

Him:
Quote:*giggling on my keyboard* secularism anyone? Aka modern Marxism ^_^ Tongue :wacko: Marxism is anti-theism and it's the closest government in relation to atheism. In marxsim a human being is the same as a robot or a worker ant. You serve the state, that's your purpose.

EDIT: Also atheism is just the denial of a god, that's it.

Atheists can be spiritual. They can be interested in the paranormal. Not all atheists support evolution or any detrimental science.

I am against militant atheism which is the same as the old vatican order from centuries ago. Militant atheism is parasite like. It's a material philosophy and something that a man like Ernest Hemingway( an atheist) would be against.

Me:
Quote:Are you completely out of your mind? Who brought up Marxism? I defined atheism because you seemed to misunderstand what it was, and you go on some insane tangent about Marxism and secularism That's bringing non-sequitur to a new level. .

Him:
Quote:Because I made a joke about atheists fairy tales. Militant atheists have their dogma. Are you giving atheists a free pass? Honestly? Are you completely out of your mind? Who brought up Marxism? I defined atheism because you seemed to misunderstand what it was, and you go on some insane tangent about Marxism and secularism That's bringing non-sequitur to a new level.

Me:
Quote:I told you, there's no tenets or characteristics that encompass all atheists except for that they don't believe in God or gods. Why are you so fixated on this? There's no dogma, there's no belief system, there's nothing. Are you just trying to avoid talking about Darwin?

Him:
Quote:No I am not. I only agree with you on god in relation to atheism. But why are you denying atheists who hold Darwin up as the pinnacle of human intellect? That's militant atheism aka a religion. It is relevant.

Me:
Quote:I've never in my life heard of someone holding Darwin up as the pinnacle of human intellect, and thus couldn't have denied that some people do. If the term for this is "Militant Atheism", it's still not a religion. Religion is "The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods."
A fanatical position does not a religion make.

It continued on and on, and then everyone died. The end.

OMG YOUR BACK, OMG YOUR BACK, OMG YOUR BACK, OMG YOUR BACK!!

[Image: tumblr_lqmg3b6CIF1qhgsxi.gif]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
01-10-2014, 08:08 PM
So, you return to the forum bringing tidings of stupid?

That is not very courteous.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-10-2014, 08:11 PM
I wasn't gone that long, I was just sleeping a bit. Tongue

More Min Gee Ziss
01-10-2014, 08:13 PM
(01-10-2014 08:11 PM)TSG Wrote:  I wasn't gone that long, I was just sleeping a bit. Tongue

Today I talked about how I missed you and you came back. So when is black hand returning?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-10-2014, 08:15 PM
(01-10-2014 08:13 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 08:11 PM)TSG Wrote:  I wasn't gone that long, I was just sleeping a bit. Tongue

Today I talked about how I missed you and you came back. So when is black hand returning?

You did? Funny how things turn out sometimes, eh?

More Min Gee Ziss
01-10-2014, 09:02 PM
(01-10-2014 08:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  ...

What about his back?

Blink

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
01-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Welcome back TSG!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-10-2014, 11:12 PM
(01-10-2014 09:02 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 08:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  ...

What about his back?

Blink

There's a really big spider on his back. Shocking
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post