A suggestion for Absols

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2013, 05:50 AM
RE: A suggestion for Absols
yes u take too seriously things, they are dead actually

u should focus on ur freedom, the more u can check that u can really move objectively the more u r still right existing

i thought that reality is living, but it is a lie

any objective thing is never free, it is dead

that is why past is superior always

only individual freedom evolve, but the fact that everything is always dead let fake freedom through powers over everything rule and weaken individual freedoms values

this is from where the idea of hunting good people rised from
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2013, 06:34 AM
(16-09-2013 05:50 AM)absols Wrote:  yes u take too seriously things, they are dead actually

u should focus on ur freedom, the more u can check that u can really move objectively the more u r still right existing

i thought that reality is living, but it is a lie

any objective thing is never free, it is dead

that is why past is superior always

only individual freedom evolve, but the fact that everything is always dead let fake freedom through powers over everything rule and weaken individual freedoms values

this is from where the idea of hunting good people rised from

[Image: spiderman%20look%20at%20him%20and%20laugh.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
16-09-2013, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2013 04:04 PM by NoSkyDaddy.)
(16-09-2013 02:04 AM)absols Wrote:  look, try to understand that u r shit basically
"As I explained in an earlier post..."

(16-09-2013 02:04 AM)absols Wrote:  so all ur drives and sights are shit perspectives of willing or meaning smthg
"... I have a complicated family history."

(16-09-2013 02:04 AM)absols Wrote:  what is shit??? well u know better then me but in truth let me explain
"Is it really that hard to understand? My mind is superior to yours."

(16-09-2013 02:04 AM)absols Wrote:  shit is the obvious absolute still negative thing, that became rotten while staying objectively still, which made it living of loving dirt, it became living bc objective existence is true, so its truth of being objective was that
"That is why my words confound you. The incestuous purification of my genome, and the radioactive intervention in my family line have improved my being beyond what is humanly possible."

(16-09-2013 02:04 AM)absols Wrote:  that is why u love all kind of really negative things and dirty real ends
that is why u cant mean to move unless u know it is not real
and that is why of course u love any idea of powerful being that would guarantee eternal life of shit
"Your envy is understandable. Actually I do have compassion for your disabilities in the intellectual arena. It is because of this compassion I am trying to educate you."

(16-09-2013 02:04 AM)absols Wrote:  and teach how to pretend being free source while forcing any existing being or thing to shit possessions increasing its powers for more shit life
"And what do I get for my effort? Insults from stubborn students. It is out of compassion that I tolerate this insolence."

(16-09-2013 02:04 AM)absols Wrote:  so once for all, get this straight
" But, my patience in not without end!"

(16-09-2013 02:04 AM)absols Wrote:  u cant ever understand what i say it is impossible, even if my words sound following some patterns or logics, in reality they are not
"One day I will unleash the true power of my intellect upon you! Then you will know..."

(16-09-2013 02:04 AM)absols Wrote:  i invent them totally
"...I AM THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER."

(16-09-2013 02:04 AM)absols Wrote:  u cant understand what i say ever, i am superior
"Prepare for domination!"

(16-09-2013 02:04 AM)absols Wrote:  smthg is introducing u to true superiority as a concept, smthg u cant ever catch even if u know facing it
"Your arrogance will reap it's just rewards."

(16-09-2013 02:04 AM)absols Wrote:  truth is infinite superiority before even truth conception for perfect existence reality
"My patience is long but my memory is longer..."

(16-09-2013 02:04 AM)absols Wrote:  while even the concept of superiority u refuse to fake meaning it
" ... my noodley appendages wriggle with anger and my balls seethe with hate."

(16-09-2013 02:04 AM)absols Wrote:  superiority is by definition absolute freedom, so always what makes who means it relative from recognizing else existence being more right, but also from admitting that it cant know but itself, and start being relatively real from there
" With my great great grandfather's plutonium cock ring and your hamsters as my harem, I will raise a new species of intelligent being, and an army that will sweep you ALL into oblivion."

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
[+] 4 users Like NoSkyDaddy's post
16-09-2013, 07:35 AM
Ah well. I try to be courteous, friendly, and helpful. I get excrement and half-gibberish in return. It seems I've heard all this one has to say, the rest is noise. Time for the Ignore feature. Sad. Sad

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
[+] 2 users Like I Am's post
16-09-2013, 07:58 AM
(16-09-2013 07:35 AM)I Am Wrote:  Ah well. I try to be courteous, friendly, and helpful. I get excrement and half-gibberish in return. It seems I've heard all this one has to say, the rest is noise. Time for the Ignore feature. Sad. Sad

Told you so. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Guys, this is a bot. Very interesting, though.

Picks the main word it can see from your comments and weaves some stuff around it.

Quite creative.

Unfortunately it isn't refined enough to make sense. But it appears to be good enough to keep a lot of people involved for some time.

I wonder what things will be like when someone makes one that actually does make sense and sends it to forums. We'll be talking to bots and never find out...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
16-09-2013, 10:39 AM
(16-09-2013 10:35 AM)Dom Wrote:  Guys, this is a bot. Very interesting, though.

Picks the main word it can see from your comments and weaves some stuff around it.

Quite creative.

Unfortunately it isn't refined enough to make sense. But it appears to be good enough to keep a lot of people involved for some time.

I wonder what things will be like when someone makes one that actually does make sense and sends it to forums. We'll be talking to bots and never find out...

I thought we already were talking to bots. Tongue

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
16-09-2013, 11:02 AM
(16-09-2013 10:35 AM)Dom Wrote:  Guys, this is a bot. Very interesting, though.

Quite creative.

disgusting the despise u have for individuals, say all what u might enjoy abusing others living rights to mean urself superiority over everyone in ur god system as an excuse,,,incredible how much u believers are disgusting

while u prove the liar u r hundred percent in calling urself freethinker
seeing wat support u mean to free conscious and the recognition u give instead to bots being possibly conscious

u r garbage that must b thrown in dirt
16-09-2013, 11:05 AM
(16-09-2013 11:02 AM)absols Wrote:  u r garbage that must b thrown in dirt

[Image: NO_U.jpg]

... this is my signature!
16-09-2013, 11:09 AM