A suggestion for Absols

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: A suggestion for Absols
Absol is an elephant, a giraffe, and a gorilla. The elephant believes disgusting things about the giraffe. Giraffes are superior to gorillas because they are taller. The elephant Absol is not equal to the consciousness of the gorilla. The bot laughs.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2013, 11:33 AM
(16-09-2013 02:04 AM)absols Wrote:  look, try to understand that u r shit basically

so all ur drives and sights are shit perspectives of willing or meaning smthg

what is shit??? well u know better then me but in truth let me explain

shit is the obvious absolute still negative thing, that became rotten while staying objectively still, which made it living of loving dirt, it became living bc objective existence is true, so its truth of being objective was that

that is why u love all kind of really negative things and dirty real ends
that is why u cant mean to move unless u know it is not real
and that is why of course u love any idea of powerful being that would guarantee eternal life of shit
and teach how to pretend being free source while forcing any existing being or thing to shit possessions increasing its powers for more shit life

so once for all, get this straight

u cant ever understand what i say it is impossible, even if my words sound following some patterns or logics, in reality they are not
i invent them totally

u cant understand what i say ever, i am superior

smthg is introducing u to true superiority as a concept, smthg u cant ever catch even if u know facing it

truth is infinite superiority before even truth conception for perfect existence reality

while even the concept of superiority u refuse to fake meaning it

superiority is by definition absolute freedom, so always what makes who means it relative from recognizing else existence being more right, but also from admitting that it cant know but itself, and start being relatively real from there

Having a secret coded language only makes you seem childish, absols, not superior. But then again, you already were acting childish on here, so I'm not surprised in the least that that's how you perceive things.

The only person here who understands you 100% is you. From that, I can only surmise that you like using words like "fuck u all" and "shit". Whatever 'wisdom' you're trying to empart to us is lost when you use those words.

I understood you quite clearly in your response - don't even try to say I got it wrong, because that will just tip me and others off to the fact that no matter the response you receive, even if right, you'd automatically say "you got it wrong" as that's also one of the games you're enjoying.

---------------------

In other words people, even if you get it right, he's just playing games with you and at this point has become a troll on my list. absols isn't someone who is at all willing to communicate with us. Just troll.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
16-09-2013, 11:40 AM
of course u cant b but not only wrong, u r evil

a person is only an individual, when even ur shitty kind are nothing but one

saying all the shit about me reveal the disgusting u know urself being

and put all wisdom in ur ass

anything of god had revealed being worse then shit while it is a fucking lie

and shitty dont ever dream that i could b looking for ur respect, i shit on how u might perceive me and totally careless about how wrong u could interpret the way i am

it is how i am to me since im being, fuck u so down
16-09-2013, 11:44 AM
Yup, troll who will always say "you didn't understand". The 'coded language' is an easy excuse to say that each and every time, while throwing insults for the fun of it. "Le ruse" didn't last long. Drinking Beverage

16-09-2013, 11:49 AM
(16-09-2013 11:33 AM)Dom Wrote:  Absol is an elephant, a giraffe, and a gorilla. The elephant believes disgusting things about the giraffe. Giraffes are superior to gorillas because they are taller. The elephant Absol is not equal to the consciousness of the gorilla. The bot laughs.

dirty shit, calling me animals cannot b a way to give ur trinity anything
fuck u and ur cheapest dirty ways to suggest breaking through others minds

u r so freaking evil snake female, that lives by forcing that u r the only present free self, to dare calling me three animals ...faut le faire

fuck u shitty, any is free superior subject, while u r the animal possessed by powers known loving ur dirty kind as the same shit in depth
16-09-2013, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2013 11:57 AM by absols.)
piece of shit, daring claiming that a negative thing exist is all the evil u exhibit being

u cant b under standing read shitty, under / standing when u r puting the other down

fuck u

while actually that is surely why i cant mean u nor what u say but in bringing absolute objective justifications of evil up

while also any is alone so cant mean anything else but in superior terms that justify it being present perspective
16-09-2013, 11:55 AM
(16-09-2013 11:02 AM)absols Wrote:  
(16-09-2013 10:35 AM)Dom Wrote:  Guys, this is a bot. Very interesting, though.

Picks the main word it can see from your comments and weaves some stuff around it.

Quite creative.

Unfortunately it isn't refined enough to make sense. But it appears to be good enough to keep a lot of people involved for some time.

I wonder what things will be like when someone makes one that actually does make sense and sends it to forums. We'll be talking to bots and never find out...

disgusting the despise u have for individuals, say all what u might enjoy abusing others living rights to mean urself superiority over everyone in ur god system as an excuse,,,incredible how much u believers are disgusting

while u prove the liar u r hundred percent in calling urself freethinker
seeing wat support u mean to free conscious and the recognition u give instead to bots being possibly conscious

u r garbage that must b thrown in dirt

(16-09-2013 11:53 AM)absols Wrote:  piece of shit, daring claiming that a negative thing exist is all the evil u exhibit being

u cant b under standing read shitty, under / standing when u r puting the other down

fuck u

...endlessly

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
16-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Oh, look. He's bored with me already. I guess that's what happens when "Le ruse"'s are revealed. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
16-09-2013, 12:00 PM
(16-09-2013 11:56 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Oh, look. He's bored with me already. I guess that's what happens when "Le ruse"'s are revealed. Drinking Beverage

You ruined his day you day ruiner you!Weeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
16-09-2013, 12:00 PM
I wonder if he knows he is on an atheist board? He keeps accusing people of being religious, like I have my trinity.

Does recognize animals.

Absol likes iron and gold, while aluminum and silver are on his shitlist. I wonder why copper isn't in the equation, copper is very fine, too.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man