A theist is claiming miracles and healing!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2013, 11:44 AM
A theist is claiming miracles and healing!
So I'm really not sure how to respond to this honestly.

http://www.healingandrevival.com/BioRTRichey.htm

"Invisible pink unicorns" and "Screaming blue ants" Matt Slick
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: A theist is claiming miracles and healing!
I would recommend disdain, disgust, shock, awe, horror, dismay, anger, melancholy, skepticism...

Any of those would do. Thumbsup

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
09-05-2013, 11:55 AM
(09-05-2013 11:47 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I would recommend disdain, disgust, shock, awe, horror, dismay, anger, melancholy, skepticism...

Any of those would do. Thumbsup

Lol I'm obviously skeptical but I don't know how to point out the issues with it.

09-05-2013, 12:01 PM
This bloke died in 1968 ? What of ? Hopefully not disease... given that he was pretty good at healing by all accounts.

Quote:When WWI broke out he worked in evangelizing the troops. ... He would cry out to God for hours at a time for the lost in the military. He would cry out for hundreds and thousands to be saved. ... They would see two hundred converted at a time. Thousands were saved.

Only to be shot later. Oh wait I see how that works. Save the man's soul and shoot him before he can have any doubts. That way he's deffo going to heaven Tongue Surprised the concept hasn't caught on more widely.

Quote:Copyright 2004 by Healing and Revival Press. http://WWW.HEALINGANDREVIVAL.COM All rights reserved. Duplication strictly prohibited.
Just had to duplicate this for shits and giggles.
Find all posts by this user
09-05-2013, 12:10 PM
(09-05-2013 12:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  This bloke died in 1968 ? What of ? Hopefully not disease... given that he was pretty good at healing by all accounts.

Quote:When WWI broke out he worked in evangelizing the troops. ... He would cry out to God for hours at a time for the lost in the military. He would cry out for hundreds and thousands to be saved. ... They would see two hundred converted at a time. Thousands were saved.

Only to be shot later. Oh wait I see how that works. Save the man's soul and shoot him before he can have any doubts. That way he's deffo going to heaven Tongue Surprised the concept hasn't caught on more widely.

Quote:Copyright 2004 by Healing and Revival Press. http://WWW.HEALINGANDREVIVAL.COM All rights reserved. Duplication strictly prohibited.
Just had to duplicate this for shits and giggles.

Lawl!

09-05-2013, 02:00 PM
I mean I'm considering asking if their are any contemporary accounts of these actually happening but idk if it will do any good.