A thought about TTA teens..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2012, 11:38 AM
A thought about TTA teens..
(30-11-2012 05:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I still want my steak pie.

How about a stake in your eye?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: A thought about TTA teens..
That sounds neither appetizing, or fun.

It actually sounds quite painful.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-12-2012, 05:04 PM
I think it sounds like both. Let's experiment. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
01-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Find somebody else you non-crazy, crazy scientist.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-12-2012, 08:21 PM
(30-11-2012 04:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I like using pot brownies for munchies. Good way to keep the high going. Drinking Beverage
I'm not a stoner, so forgive me if this is ignorant, but this seems like an incredibly dangerous idea to me.

Pot = High = Hunger = Brownies + Pot = High = Hunger = Brownies + Pot = High = Hunger = Brownies + Pot....ad infinitum.

The higher you get, the more brownies you eat, and the more brownies you eat, the higher you get. ...Holy cock Blink

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
01-12-2012, 08:24 PM
(01-12-2012 08:21 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(30-11-2012 04:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I like using pot brownies for munchies. Good way to keep the high going. Drinking Beverage
I'm not a stoner, so forgive me if this is ignorant, but this seems like an incredibly dangerous idea to me.

Pot = High = Hunger = Brownies + Pot = High = Hunger = Brownies + Pot = High = Hunger = Brownies + Pot....ad infinitum.

The higher you get, the more brownies you eat, and the more brownies you eat, the higher you get. ...Holy cock Blink
Sounds like a solution and not a problem...as long as I have The Floyd on. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post