A thread for people to call me a "woo".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2017, 04:14 PM
RE: A thread for people to call me a "woo".
(04-11-2017 01:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  I like to play with myself.

Woo...wooo...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2017, 04:16 PM
(04-11-2017 01:57 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Woo is a term of derision used on TTA to insult and offend.

woo...wooo...
04-11-2017, 04:17 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention the other rule. This is a thread which is like my threads. I post something, someone comes along, changes what I say to what THEY say I said, and then insult me. Woo woo... Get it?
04-11-2017, 04:18 PM
So, off you go. Fun isn't it? lol
04-11-2017, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2017 04:33 PM by Deltabravo.)
It's an object lesson. It's about spending a considerable amount of energy responding to someone who legitimately and very politely asked me to elaborate on a long post. I did so, and some c.nt then carried on with an endless troll of my thread calling me names and demeaning me, for no apparent reason. I've never posted anything as far as I can recall in response to anything he has posted and certainly never trolled an entire thread of his.

There are two rules, it seems, here. It's not ok to post something thoughtful based on...hmmm...60 years of life experience...expect to be called a woo for no reason. But, it is ok to insult people, ie., troll them over long periods of time for no reason.

It seems that some people here pride themselves on academic rigour even from people who admit they are just trying to understand a subject and are not expert and some pride themselves on pedantry, always pointing out typos and minor grammatical errors. That seems to suggest there is some imperative here to maintain the intellectual integrity of the forum, which I get. But, there's a tolerance of really ignorant, endless trolling which only makes the forum look like it's inhabited by a bunch of 8th graders.
04-11-2017, 08:20 PM
WOOps. I stand corrected by PM from a fellow member. (Thanks, by the way.) Last post before today was, er, um November 2, not February 11. I just can't get used to that bass-ackwards way of listing dates. Anyway. Carry on.

And maybe add this to the mix:
[Image: b730054db133d38e5b4c1b188858be57.jpg]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
04-11-2017, 09:48 PM
I don't drink.
04-11-2017, 09:52 PM
(04-11-2017 01:39 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I, on the other hand, won't have to post anything, which will save me a lot of time, since I have found that taking time to explain things carefully so that even a moron can understand makes no difference to these people.

So, off you go.

Wooo..wooo...

But you have posted other things here, ... so this thread is now woo too.
And futher, it's poo. I came to ballyhoo all this woo hullabaloo, but if I had a clue or knew it was untrue, in lieu, I would just say shoo.

Bowing

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-11-2017, 11:07 PM
If you say to any Aussie...

"A bloke lives out woop woop" he'll know immediately where he lives. Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
05-11-2017, 12:22 AM
(04-11-2017 09:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(04-11-2017 01:39 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I, on the other hand, won't have to post anything, which will save me a lot of time, since I have found that taking time to explain things carefully so that even a moron can understand makes no difference to these people.

So, off you go.

Wooo..wooo...

But you have posted other things here, ... so this thread is now woo too.
And futher, it's poo. I came to ballyhoo all this woo hullabaloo, but if I had a clue or knew it was untrue, in lieu, I would just say shoo.

Bowing

Woo hoo to you too.

Rule 3. The rules don't apply to me, since I'm woo.