A thread for people to call me a "woo".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2017, 07:33 AM
RE: A thread for people to call me a "woo".
(04-11-2017 01:39 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  So, off you go.

Wooo..wooo...

Are you sure you're not a train?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
07-11-2017, 08:57 AM
Deltoid's biggest problem is he is afraid to come out and say "Atlantis".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2017, 09:34 AM
To sum up the OP:
"It's not me, it's them"

Yeah, I know tons of people with a similar misconception. You're not helping your cause any by posting a thread like this one. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
07-11-2017, 11:45 AM
(07-11-2017 06:37 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(07-11-2017 06:30 AM)unsapien Wrote:  I read the whole thread & wanted to say something but then I got to here and all I got is:

What a silly thread. Confused
I you got into the "history" section, he posted a thread on Pyramids which was filled with various theories/ideas that made us all think he's a fruit cake. Half way through it's discovered: A) he doesn't really subscribe to any of these ideas B) will defend them anyway and C) just posts very large word salads that are either totally baseless or again not really saying anything.

That caused him to post this.....because in his world we're all making fun of him, when for the best part we're not, we're just wondering what the bloody hell he's talking about.

Oh...I just tried to read that pyramid thread...very painful read.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
07-11-2017, 11:52 AM
I found this, not sure if it will help or make things worse:

[Image: woo_woo_1024x1024.jpg?v=1447094289]

Cause I'm not sure if it's for washing away woo woo or if you'd be washing with woo woo.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
07-11-2017, 11:59 AM
(07-11-2017 11:52 AM)unsapien Wrote:  I found this, not sure if it will help or make things worse:

[Image: woo_woo_1024x1024.jpg?v=1447094289]

Cause I'm not sure if it's for washing away woo woo or if you'd be washing with woo woo.

♫Gonna wash that woo right outta my hair!♫
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
08-11-2017, 11:25 AM
BTW OP there is a whole woo section here, I just posted in it recently.
08-11-2017, 12:52 PM
(08-11-2017 11:25 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  BTW OP there is a whole woo section here, I just posted in it recently.

HE was looking for the mega-butt hurt section originally.
08-11-2017, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2017 02:04 PM by Deltabravo.)
(08-11-2017 11:25 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  BTW OP there is a whole woo section here, I just posted in it recently.

I've not seen it.

This thread is under Health and Psychology because I have found that there are people here who have an unhealthy preoccupation with insulting me for "believing" in things which I don't actually believe in. It's a psychological thing, I suppose. They have a problem and they project it on to me, and then take out their frustration and angst on me. I figured I could help them. This thread just allows them to get straight into venting themselves without my having to spend time posting about something or other and them having to misread it and make up some half-baked version of what they thought I had posted.

Popcorn
08-11-2017, 01:48 PM
We could take up a collection and get a "Thomas The Train" (woo-woo) set for DB for Christmas. Yes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post