A thread for people to call me a "woo".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2017, 02:05 PM
RE: A thread for people to call me a "woo".
(08-11-2017 01:48 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We could take up a collection and get a "Thomas The Train" (woo-woo) set for DB for Christmas. Yes

That's one of your better ideas.Smartass
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deltabravo's post
08-11-2017, 02:09 PM
(08-11-2017 01:46 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 11:25 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  BTW OP there is a whole woo section here, I just posted in it recently.

I've not seen it.

This thread is under Health and Psychology because I have found that there are people here who have an unhealthy preoccupation with insulting me for "believing" in things which I don't actually believe in. It's a psychological thing, I suppose. They have a problem and they project it on to me, and then take out their frustration and angst on me. I figured I could help them. This thread just allows them to get straight into venting themselves without my having to spend time posting about something or other and them having to misread it and make up some half-baked version of what they thought I had posted.

Popcorn
Actually, pompous dickhead are welcome here. They're loads of fun. Thumbsup Glad you found us.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2017, 09:58 PM
(08-11-2017 02:09 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 01:46 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I've not seen it.

This thread is under Health and Psychology because I have found that there are people here who have an unhealthy preoccupation with insulting me for "believing" in things which I don't actually believe in. It's a psychological thing, I suppose. They have a problem and they project it on to me, and then take out their frustration and angst on me. I figured I could help them. This thread just allows them to get straight into venting themselves without my having to spend time posting about something or other and them having to misread it and make up some half-baked version of what they thought I had posted.

Popcorn
Actually, pompous dickhead are welcome here. They're loads of fun. Thumbsup Glad you found us.

"dickheads"
11-11-2017, 04:22 AM
(10-11-2017 09:58 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 02:09 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Actually, pompous dickhead are welcome here. They're loads of fun. Thumbsup Glad you found us.

"dickheads"

Yeah, you have more than one. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2017, 05:44 AM
(08-11-2017 01:46 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 11:25 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  BTW OP there is a whole woo section here, I just posted in it recently.

I've not seen it.

Popcorn

Thread moved.
11-11-2017, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2017 06:24 AM by ELK12695.)
(08-11-2017 01:46 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I've not seen it.

Popcorn
Here's a guy you should check out.

Once upon a time, there was a guy called I and I:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/User-I-and-I

I and I loved to post stuff he knew people would disagree with, pretended he was just there for an intellectual discussion. He then he lost his temper when people debunked his nonsense and made threads that said everybody was a big bully to him. That's called a victim complex; putting yourself in a situation where you know you'll get flak and then runs off crying "EVERYBODY IS MEAN TO ME!". Eventually, he got his ass banned for it.

You and him look very familiar right now. Why do you give a shit what "we" think of you? Why are you here if you don't like it here? This isn't your only place for social interactions, nor is it your job. Why are you here?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post