A thread that only allows teens in.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: A thread that only allows teens in.
(08-04-2014 03:28 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 03:24 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  dude,present your case. Say why you want to have this non-adult section. Make a strong case and who knows,you'll get it

Well its so that teens can vent off things they can talk to other teens about. Adults give good advice but sometimes I feel that teens need to talk to other teens in a way we can get it. Like I said before adults give good advice, but teens in the same situation at the moment might do better.

sooo,the teen section...
And we do have some tye of restriction. The teens just shout "get of my lawn,old man" Tongue

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2014, 03:38 PM
(08-04-2014 03:37 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 03:28 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Well its so that teens can vent off things they can talk to other teens about. Adults give good advice but sometimes I feel that teens need to talk to other teens in a way we can get it. Like I said before adults give good advice, but teens in the same situation at the moment might do better.

sooo,the teen section...
And we do have some tye of restriction. The teens just shout "get of my lawn,old man" Tongue

Yes I am tired of these crusty old people cramping our style. Big Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-04-2014, 03:38 PM
(08-04-2014 03:37 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 03:28 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Well its so that teens can vent off things they can talk to other teens about. Adults give good advice but sometimes I feel that teens need to talk to other teens in a way we can get it. Like I said before adults give good advice, but teens in the same situation at the moment might do better.

sooo,the teen section...

Wrong. That's not a restriction.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
08-04-2014, 03:40 PM
(08-04-2014 03:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 03:37 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  sooo,the teen section...

Wrong. That's not a restriction.

It's also not a tye.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-04-2014, 03:41 PM
(08-04-2014 03:35 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 03:24 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  dude,present your case. Say why you want to have this non-adult section. Make a strong case and who knows,you'll get it

You want that thread, don't you? You just don't want to admit it.

no. I don't want one. I just find it stupid one goes to all the trouble to make a thread,and then to just give up because some peoole say "NO"
if you have something you want to talk about,but no adult should see it,PM another teen. The teen section is rarely visited,and if it became age restrivted,it would die out

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
08-04-2014, 03:42 PM
(08-04-2014 03:41 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 03:35 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You want that thread, don't you? You just don't want to admit it.

no. I don't want one. I just find it stupid one goes to all the trouble to make a thread,and then to just give up because some peoole say "NO"
if you have something you want to talk about,but no adult should see it,PM another teen. The teen section is rarely visited,and if it became age restrivted,it would die out

Is that conclusion held up by facts?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
08-04-2014, 03:42 PM
(08-04-2014 03:41 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 03:35 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You want that thread, don't you? You just don't want to admit it.

Ya but you know I can't PM all of them. Plus what if you want to ask multiple people at once. Me being lazy would rather let it out open to other teens instead of PM each one individually.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-04-2014, 03:45 PM
(08-04-2014 03:42 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 03:41 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  no. I don't want one. I just find it stupid one goes to all the trouble to make a thread,and then to just give up because some peoole say "NO"

Is that conclusion held up by facts?

TTA Teens
A forum for the teens of TTA. Teens, feel free to post your questions, ideas, and any other wacky weirdness you may possess. Old farts, enter at your own risk. Please don't feed the animals.
Threads:40 Posts:1,275

For comparison

Sports
Title says it all. Here's where you can discuss all sports related topics.
Threads:114 Posts:1,862

I think he makes a fair point.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-04-2014, 03:46 PM
(08-04-2014 03:42 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 03:41 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  no. I don't want one. I just find it stupid one goes to all the trouble to make a thread,and then to just give up because some peoole say "NO"

Ya but you know I can't PM all of them. Plus what if you want to ask multiple people at once. Me being lazy would rather let it out open to other teens instead of PM each one individually.

You can send PM's to more than one person.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-04-2014, 03:52 PM
(08-04-2014 03:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 03:42 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Is that conclusion held up by facts?

TTA Teens
A forum for the teens of TTA. Teens, feel free to post your questions, ideas, and any other wacky weirdness you may possess. Old farts, enter at your own risk. Please don't feed the animals.
Threads:40 Posts:1,275

For comparison

Sports
Title says it all. Here's where you can discuss all sports related topics.
Threads:114 Posts:1,862

I think he makes a fair point.

That is in a way a valid point. However I was still really going for the fact I want teens to understand. For example if I vent on my parents yelling at me for something then the adult would go "Well listen" no matter how stupid the situation. Another teen can go if the situation is right " Well ya that is stupid, like why get so stupid for such a small thing."

Also If i have a problem I want adults to see as well then I can post it in the personal problem thread.