A trace of Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2015, 11:22 PM
A trace of Jesus
Turns out, Jesus didn't disappear without a trace.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4459206/?mode=desktop

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: A trace of Jesus
That is one white jesus.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes H4ym4n's post
02-03-2015, 01:49 PM
That's because he spent time in America.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
02-03-2015, 05:25 PM
The Shroud of Turin ? Seriously ?
I looked at the titles of the programs. Same ole. Same ole.
More like "No Trace of a Jesus".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-03-2015, 05:56 PM
From 58 reviewers. It has a score of 3.8 out of 10! ....OUCH!

Looks like a lot of Christians think he did leave without a trace. Otherwise, any trace of him at all would mean we could debunk him irrefutably as being God and it would just be like 1000 people pissing on every one of their rugs all at once.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
02-03-2015, 05:59 PM
When I saw the Shroud I literally Facepalm

----
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
02-03-2015, 10:15 PM
Probably have an easier time finding Nemo.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-03-2015, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2015 09:57 AM by TheInquisition.)
(01-03-2015 11:22 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Turns out, Jesus didn't disappear without a trace.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4459206/?mode=desktop

I watched this last night, I knew they had done C14 dating on it and debunked the authenticity of it.

There was a nutjob on this forum not too long ago that believed it was proof, going on about how they didn't date the right part of the cloth and there was contamination, blah, blah, blah.

In this documentary they stated the shroud had three strips cut from it and sent to three separate labs that all came back with the same results- it was a medieval forgery made around 1300AD, they also showed how they had the materials and the knowledge to create an early crude photograph using a crude pinhole camera with photographic chemicals on the cloth. He was able to recreate the image on the identical material of the shroud using these crude techniques, I thought it was an interesting show.

It's funny how they show these religious artifacts being displayed for tourism, as paying onlookers gather around it, nothing fishy going on there, right?

Take our Jesus tour where we walk the same roads that Jesus walked during his life, on our tour you'll see:

1. Church of the Nativity where Jesus was born!

2. Next we'll venture over to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre where he was crucified!

3. Our final stop will be the Mount of Beatitudes church where Jesus gave his sermon on the mount!

After that, be sure to stop by our gift shop and pick up your very own Mount of Beatitudes miniature for only $7.95 while supplies last!

And if that doesn't interest you, you can pick up a pair of your very own authentic biblical Jesus sandals or Super Jew T-shirt !

Hallelujah! $$$

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition