A very odd thing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2016, 01:46 PM
A very odd thing
I have part of a baby tooth that never fell out. I can't remember what the dentist called it but it has a medical name. He said it's very rare and to leave it alone as long as it's not bothering me. I've been going to the same dentist for 16 years and he didn't even know it was there until he recently started using very clear computer images that are connected to the x-ray machine. He seemed to be thrilled to find such a rare dental oddity. I made his day. Woop-de-doo.

You? What physical oddity do you have?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
02-09-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: A very odd thing
So......

I have a mal-formed ear canal. There is also (As told to me by a Doctor and later Clinic Nurse) faint scarring about the outer ear itself indicating plastic surgery to 'Make things as right looking as possible." Now. ... as the years pass...... I am noting/noticing wax build up problems.

Still.... one up on me Da.

He's only got the one, with enough palstic surgery on the 'Blank' side of his head to hang glass frames from. Tongue
02-09-2016, 02:54 PM
I've got abnormally muscular calves (almost like Popeye's forearms). So do other people in my family, so I think it's genetic. The rest of my body is not any more muscular than that of the average American male. A few years ago, my doctor told me, very matter-of-factly, that I have a tumor in my lower right leg. Apparently this is not the bad kind of tumor, and it hasn't caused me any problems, other than aching a bit from time to time. I am very susceptible to night-time cramps in my calves, probably because of the excess muscle.

I have also had three ingrown toenails on my right foot (on three different toes). They just don't seem to grow straight. Other than that, I'm pretty normal physically.
02-09-2016, 03:20 PM
I have some very light scars from a triple hernia operation I had as a child. I still have an "outtie" as a result, too.

02-09-2016, 03:56 PM
Hmm, nothing genetic, but I probably have more scars and metal/nylon parts in me than anyone you know. Blush
I grew up on a ranch, rodeo'ed throughout my teens, raced cars, boats, motorcycles and airplanes. Ejected out of a burning jet. If it weren't for the skills of military trauma surgeons...well, I'd have woken up dead a long time ago. Gasp

I hear there's no future in that. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
02-09-2016, 04:00 PM
I have no uvula after a surgery for sleep apnea. Went under with them going, "We're taking your tonsils, but probably not your uvula". I was so doped up when I came out of it, it was the better part of half a day before anyone told me and I realized it. Sure they told me before, but apparently I was in so much la-la-land that I was waving to people who weren't there.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
02-09-2016, 04:35 PM
(02-09-2016 04:00 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I was in so much la-la-land that I was waving to people who weren't there.

Isn't that what you do in church?
Big Grin

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
02-09-2016, 04:39 PM
I had these little balls which grew at the tip of my canines. No big deal. Doc just drilled them off. .... oh, and my erect penis is bent to the left. Dunno why.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-09-2016, 04:41 PM
(02-09-2016 04:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I had these little balls which grew at the tip of my canines. No big deal. Doc just drilled them off. .... oh, and my erect penis is bent to the left. Dunno why.

Does it only happen when you are facing east?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
02-09-2016, 04:42 PM
(02-09-2016 04:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I had these little balls which grew at the tip of my canines. No big deal. Doc just drilled them off. .... oh, and my erect penis is bent to the left. Dunno why.

It's from tucking to the right. Laugh out load