A very odd thing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: A very odd thing
(02-09-2016 06:42 PM)Leela Wrote:  I am allergic to the thread surgeons use to close you after cutting you open during surgery. Found it out the hard way. That wound did neither heal nor did the thread dissolve for months (which it should in normal people) and even a year after the surgery, the threads kept resurfacing and I had to pull them out of my skin with tweezers...

Me too. After my mastectomies the internal sutures were working their way out of the external incisions. That was festive. Dodgy I would clean the incisions with Q-tips and snag another stitch. Brought some to my plastic surgeon in a baggie...he looked at them and said, "Oh, so you are one of those people."

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-09-2016, 06:51 PM
Quote:oh, and my erect penis is bent to the left. Dunno why.

?? Isn't everybody's?? Huh
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
02-09-2016, 07:16 PM
(02-09-2016 06:42 PM)Leela Wrote:  I am allergic to the thread surgeons use to close you after cutting you open during surgery. Found it out the hard way. That wound did neither heal nor did the thread dissolve for months (which it should in normal people) and even a year after the surgery, the threads kept resurfacing and I had to pull them out of my skin with tweezers...

I'm sorry to hear about that. The dissolving threads are a fantastic invention. It's unfortunate you're allergic to it.

When I had my sinus surgery last year the doctor took out some bone from my sinus area because my sinus wouldn't drain and then she put in a tiny piece of plastic to straighten out my nasal passages then sewed the inside of my nose back up. I don't know how she did it. Anyway, I had sutures which were the dissolving kind but I had the threads hanging out of my nose for a week. I looked like an idiot. I finally went in with some tiny scissors and cut them shorter but it took about two months for them to completely dissolve.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
02-09-2016, 07:19 PM
(02-09-2016 06:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Me too. After my mastectomies the internal sutures were working their way out of the external incisions. That was festive. Dodgy I would clean the incisions with Q-tips and snag another stitch. Brought some to my plastic surgeon in a baggie...he looked at them and said, "Oh, so you are one of those people."

Hug Did you have any reconstruction surgery?

02-09-2016, 07:22 PM
(02-09-2016 07:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 06:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Me too. After my mastectomies the internal sutures were working their way out of the external incisions. That was festive. Dodgy I would clean the incisions with Q-tips and snag another stitch. Brought some to my plastic surgeon in a baggie...he looked at them and said, "Oh, so you are one of those people."

Hug Did you have any reconstruction surgery?

Yes. Tissue expanders were put in at the same time the mastectomy surgery was done. (Those things are some sort of sick and twisted torture devices...UGH!) Over time saline was injected into them to expand the chest muscles and help pull more muscle around from the shoulder blade area. Then they were removed and replaced with implants. I skipped the fake nipple part of the process as I didn't want another major surgery.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

02-09-2016, 07:24 PM
(02-09-2016 06:51 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
Quote:oh, and my erect penis is bent to the left. Dunno why.

?? Isn't everybody's?? Huh

Not mine. But it does curve up.
02-09-2016, 07:28 PM
(02-09-2016 07:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 07:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hug Did you have any reconstruction surgery?

Yes. Tissue expanders were put in at the same time the mastectomy surgery was done. (Those things are some sort of sick and twisted torture devices...UGH!) Over time saline was injected into them to expand the chest muscles and help pull more muscle around from the shoulder blade area. Then they were removed and replaced with implants. I skipped the fake nipple part of the process as I didn't want another major surgery.

You are an admirable woman, Anjele. Amazing, the suffering you have endured. Heart

[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
02-09-2016, 07:51 PM
(02-09-2016 07:24 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 06:51 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  ?? Isn't everybody's?? Huh

Not mine. But it does curve up.

Mmmmmmm. Shy

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
02-09-2016, 08:48 PM
(02-09-2016 07:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 07:19 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hug Did you have any reconstruction surgery?

Ohmy Wow. And wow. That's all I have. I can't imagine what you went through. Hug
02-09-2016, 08:55 PM
(02-09-2016 07:28 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 07:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yes. Tissue expanders were put in at the same time the mastectomy surgery was done. (Those things are some sort of sick and twisted torture devices...UGH!) Over time saline was injected into them to expand the chest muscles and help pull more muscle around from the shoulder blade area. Then they were removed and replaced with implants. I skipped the fake nipple part of the process as I didn't want another major surgery.

You are an admirable woman, Anjele. Amazing, the suffering you have endured. Heart

Thank you.
I guess back to the OP...I don't have any nipples...which is sort of odd in a Barbie boobs kind of way. Undecided