A very odd thing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2016, 08:56 PM
RE: A very odd thing
Are we going to have a "what does your penis look like" thread?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2016, 08:57 PM
(02-09-2016 08:56 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Are we going to have a "what does your penis look like" thread?

Probably best to do that in the over 18 section.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-09-2016, 09:39 PM
(02-09-2016 08:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 08:56 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Are we going to have a "what does your penis look like" thread?

Yet again I'm left pondering what goes on in that section. Blink

Edit: And popping into my head is Trump. "It's a great penis. Best penis you've ever seen. It's this big, for real. You wouldn't believe this penis. It's the best. Make America hard again."

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
02-09-2016, 10:09 PM

...yet another reason why I haven't asked for access. Now, if it was the appearance of one's vulva, and more, I might have some interest. But I can get that over at Reddit Gone Wild. One's penis' appearance? I have one, I have no interest in another. But that's just me.
02-09-2016, 10:24 PM
Nothing genetic here, but I did get half my left ear bit off in a fight waaaaay back when. The Air Force offered reconstruction, but I passed -- wanted to get back to riding a fire truck.

The other thing I have is a noticeable limp favoring my right leg due to osteonecrosis in my hip on that side.
02-09-2016, 11:27 PM

ahh...finally, a use for that panoramic setting on my phone camera! Thank goodness I opted for the S7 edge...

Big GrinTongue
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
02-09-2016, 11:40 PM

Just no.

Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
02-09-2016, 11:47 PM
(02-09-2016 10:24 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Nothing genetic here, but I did get half my left ear bit off in a fight waaaaay back when. The Air Force offered reconstruction, but I passed -- wanted to get back to riding a fire truck.

The other thing I have is a noticeable limp favoring my right leg due to osteonecrosis in my hip on that side.

Wow, I didn't know you knew Mike Tyson?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-09-2016, 12:07 AM
My youngest was born with a preauricular ear pit. Cute little hole by his ear. Turns out it's a cool evolutionary anomaly.

"Do you have or know anyone that does have a pit/sinus/cyst near the top of their ear by their face? If so, you/they are demonstrating a common and slight malformation of one of the branchial arches, aka ancient gills! Early in development humans (as well as birds, reptiles, amphibians, and, of course, fish) all have these gill like arches. In our ancestors, they developed into gill arches. In us, some of these gills develop into parts of our jaw, inner ear, and throat, such as the hyoid bone (The free floating bone directly above the “Adam’s apple” on our neck. Go ahead, feel for it now.). Sometimes that process of turning former gills into a throat leaves behind little leftovers of our evolutionary past. One such example is the preauricular (before the ear) pit, which in essence is a tiny gill slit. Isn’t that amazing! Check it out and share with others! They deserve to know about the incredible history their body is demonstrating! You need to watch "Your Inner Fish" by Neil Shubin (or better yet, buy the book!)"

Petty cool. Even more cool if you ask me, is that my wife has a "birthmark" on the back of her head where the hair grows pure white. The same son has the same thing in the same place.

Genetics is fucking creepy. Tongue

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
03-09-2016, 04:15 AM
(02-09-2016 06:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-09-2016 06:42 PM)Leela Wrote:  I am allergic to the thread surgeons use to close you after cutting you open during surgery. Found it out the hard way. That wound did neither heal nor did the thread dissolve for months (which it should in normal people) and even a year after the surgery, the threads kept resurfacing and I had to pull them out of my skin with tweezers...

Me too. After my mastectomies the internal sutures were working their way out of the external incisions. That was festive. Dodgy I would clean the incisions with Q-tips and snag another stitch. Brought some to my plastic surgeon in a baggie...he looked at them and said, "Oh, so you are one of those people."
Yes exactly like that! Maybe it is the type of tissue? Was the same tissue for me. For weeks, after leaving the hospital, I went to my GP until he decided to pull the visible threads and close the wound with strips instead. Still had to keep cleaning it for a long time with Q-tips and disinfectant.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)