A week old puppy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2012, 10:38 PM
A week old puppy
As in, my eyes are now open? Bad joke.No

Until very recently I called myself a Christian even though I had started to question the faith for at least the last few years. I was raised in a Christian home but my parents actually became Atheist while I was still mired in the religion.

I'm now calling myself an Agnostic Atheist. I live, work and study in Topkyo which has like a 1% Christian population. Almost every other day I have people from the various Christian groups I attended call9ing me, knocking on my door and quoting passages from the Bible. Some have accepted my change in view but some have outright called me sinful and literally told me i'm going to Hell. Yep. Love thy neighbour.

Forget the Jackasses over in the other town, though.

Sop I was led here by a non-Christian member over in the Christian Forums, Atothetheist. Thanks buddy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2012, 10:53 PM
A week old puppy
Who's a gooood puppy wuppies????

Welcome!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
05-08-2012, 10:57 PM
RE: A week old puppy
(05-08-2012 10:38 PM)AlexBC Wrote:  Sop I was led here by a non-Christian member over in the Christian Forums, Atothetheist. Thanks buddy.

Can AtotheTheist change his title to Recruitment Officer?

Alex, are you in Tokyo? I think you might have added an extra "p" or two in your post.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Welcome Alex! I hope you sincerely enjoy this forum!

I also got Grazer into this Forum... But you may not enjoy that as muchTongue

Anyways, I am really excited to see you post about your opinions and knowledge Alex.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
06-08-2012, 12:22 AM
(05-08-2012 11:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Welcome Alex! I hope you sincerely enjoy this forum!

I also got Grazer into this Forum... But you may not enjoy that as muchTongue

Anyways, I am really excited to see you post about your opinions and knowledge Alex.

Should be interesting.

Yeah, sorry. For some reason there are some P related spelling mistakes in there. Consider
06-08-2012, 06:55 AM
As to the p's, it's just overlap: the keys are too small.
As to atheism, just let it expand naturally. Thinking is so much easier without the brain-corset.

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
06-08-2012, 06:59 AM
Welcome to TTA!

[Image: vjp09.gif]
06-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Welcome!!!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Welcome aboard

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
06-08-2012, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012 05:16 PM by GirlyMan.)
Konichiwa, Alex. If you run into a big fat American dude in this area tell him to call his brother and send lawyers, guns, and money.

[Image: tokyo.png]

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post